Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83646 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, shey no be political leaders at all level get fault? Adenuga isn't a Governor, Chairman, Senator or even civil servant. He's a businessman... But if any shady deal is traced to him, we shall call for his head!
They all get help and contracts from govt. So they are as a businessman as a politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by AshiwajuFoward: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
betterABIAstate:
that's probably ijebu-ode. Ijebu have lot of rich people, we know that. Abia is currently experiencing infrastructural booast and abia villages are far better than anything you have in the west. Anambra has the best villages in the country.

Akuko! Show us pix of those Abia villages that are 'far better than anything we have in the west' or stfu and forever hold your peace. I for scatter this thread with enough pix of poverty-infested Anambra and even Enugu villages if not that I know that the mods would delete them. We watch your Nollywood movies and we know how your villages look, nothing like tarred road there so carry your propaganda elsewhere please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by cyril10(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Mike Adenuga I could remember, tarred the road from Oru after Ago Iwoye to Ijebu ogbo when he was planning to bury his late mum, he even added street lights to the road.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
PapaBrowne:
Interesting name. Imagine the name of a town in Amanbra called Nnewi Yoruba.
Lol .. Igbo has more 3 different meaning in Yoruba language

Igbo- as in igbo tribe.
Igbo- as in forest or bush
Igbo- as in weed
Igbo headbutt someone ..

The difference is in pronunciation or context it is used ..

So ijebu igbo is not referring to igbo tribe.

5 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2015
kosplateau:

They all get help and contracts from govt. So they are as a businessman as a politician.
so getting contracts from government equate s them to politicians? I guess those Chinese, Indians or Julius berger are also a politician.. SMh

By the way, which contract did adenuga get from the government? If anything at all, its the government collecting from him.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by mradjoy(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Acidosis:
I've never seen a philanthropic Ijebu man.

grin

If you people refuse to build your own land, expect nothing from Mike Adenuga
Kesington Adebutu AKA Baba Ijebu

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by phazotron(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Nigerians sha, i dont know the rationale of blaming a businessman for all these, just because he's rich, if he chooses to repair anything it should be of his own free will and not cos some pple think he should

the most sensible response. this is the govts duty not mike adenugas. whatever he does here is purely an act of freewill and kindness. waiting for the Igbos to come and start exhibiting gross ignorance and foolery. besides there are other parts of Ogun state that are beautiful. every state has it's fair share. of beautiful and ugly.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by mikron(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Poor.
Meanwhile just for laughs

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! CALL TO GLORY!!! The entire family of carbohydrates, from balanced diet local government area of food state, Regret to announce the death of their father, brother, and grandfather; Mr Rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road. He was 36 cups. He survived by his wife; Mrs stew. Twin daughters; curry and thyme. Sons inlaw; Maggi and Onion. BURIAL ARRANGEMENT; 25 December 2015, Body leaves kitchen mortuary to his home town dinning table. Music by plates and spoons. Cups and water are highly invited. Papa, God loves you but our stomach loves you more. May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the toilet. Amen! Signed by meat and fish, for the family. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by nwakibie3(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
femifemo123:
Wot is op saying? Is Mike a politician? David Mark was senate president for 8yrs and still a serving senator, wot has he done in his hometown? Obj was president for 8yrs, yet he failed to rehabilitate lagos-abeokuta express way. Mike is a businessman and not a politician.
Smh... But u guys criticised bishop David Oyedepo for proposing to build faith theater instead of helping the unemployed youths.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by trigar12(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
So many very very rich ppl come from IJEBU, but they don't come home to do anything. And the government neglects the ijebu region in ogun state. Check out the polytechnic in remo-north , it has been neglected and looks like a secondary school.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by shogz89: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Akuko! Show us pix of those Abia villages that are 'far better than anything we have in the west' or stfu and forever hold your peace. I for scatter this thread with enough pix of poverty-infested Anambra and even Enugu villages if not that I know that the mods would delete them. We watch your Nollywood movies and we know how your villages look, nothing like tarred road there so carry your propaganda elsewhere please.
no mind them like say na togo or benin republic them shoot there movie

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by AshiwajuFoward: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2015
shogz89:
no mind them like say na togo or benin republic them shoot there movie

YEs o. The only decent locations they use in their movies are in Lagos or Asaba town which has decent houses and hotels. But whenever they shoot films in Anambra or Enugu (they never seem to even bother with Abia coz the place is nothing to write home about), their locations in those two states are always ugly looking, with red-earth/sand everywhere. Their villages as depicted in their movies are worse than anything we have in Yorubaland.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Folksyharry(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2015
These frustrations should be transferred to the governors (both past and present). I believe they have people representing them in state and national assembly. They should ask those people why the land has not been developed
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by shogz89: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

YEs o. The only decent locations they use in their movies are in Lagos or Asaba town which has decent houses and hotels. But whenever they shoot films in Anambra or Enugu (they never seem to even bother with Abia coz the place is nothing to write home about), their locations in those two states are always ugly looking, with red-earth/sand everywhere. Their villages as depicted in their movies are worse than anything we have in Yorubaland.
you dont have to tell i studied in anambra state..all there city movie is either in enugu or immediately they cross the niger bridge to asaba..

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by niyidenrele: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
even if it was me ....I Wil do same....I came from a town in ondo state ,where they last saw light ,5yrs ago....despite d fact that many of our sons of the soil ,are swimming in pool of money ,....d u think they have no conscience,not @all.....the fear of witches and wizard is d beginning of wisdom ...who wishes to die prematurely ?.....Am sure ,u know d rest of stories.....d u know what ,his prayer warriors told him about developing his home town ?

3 Likes

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by asha80(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

ignorance is bliss...if I was to use Yoruba movies to judge the state of yorubaland I will probably say yorubaland is still in the 18th century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sorepco(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
This to me looks like ijebu ode and not ijebu igbo....ijebu ode is luvly..

Mike is not from here

AshiwajuFoward:

Abegi make we hear word. There are edifices in the same Ijebu you all trying to run down that are worth more than your entire village. No be the same Abia we all know? Ogun state is bigger than Anambra, Imo, and Abia combined so don't come here and talk rubbish. We all know how under-developed you all are down there so make we hear word. The same Ijebu is where the houses I attached are located.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by AshiwajuFoward: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2015
asha80:
ignorance is bliss...if I was to use Yoruba movies to judge the state of yorubaland I will probably say yorubaland is still in the 18th century

Mechionu there. I'm not talking about epic movies here. Going by the way you all brag about how better developed you are than any other region in Africa, it's only normal to expect that it would reflect in the choice of locations in your non-epic films. I have seen enough Igbo Nollywood films shot at SE-based locations to speak with some measure of authority in this respect. It's not by mistake that most directors prefer to shoot at Asaba over core SE states. At least we are not the ones going about beating chest about how better we are than others. The OP is a flatt.head with an intention to cause mischief. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Saheed9: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman
you must be from oke agbo then. I'm I right?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by asha80(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Mechionu there. I'm not talking about epic movies here. Going by the way you all brag about how better developed you are than any other region in Africa, it's only normal to expect that it would reflect in the choice of locations in your non-epic films. I have seen enough Igbo Nollywood films shot at SE-based locations to speak with some measure of authority in this respect. It's not by mistake that most directors prefer to shoot at Asaba over core SE states. At least we are not the ones going about beating chest about how better we are than others. The OP is a flatt.head with an intention to cause mischief. You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
if you think asaba is more developed than Enugu or owerri your ODE never reach part 2..and if you must know most of those marketers making those movies are based in Onitsha so they choose asaba which is nearer for location and cutting costs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ta4ba3(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Proudly Ijebu itele
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by kihemeje96(f): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwww!!! Cheap blackmail!!!! Did your community train Mike Adenuga in school or better still, offer him scholarship in anyway? I didn't read ll your your write-ups cos its so annoying. Why wont your community approach him instead of wooing for cheap sympathy like this. This why rich men are scared of bringing poor people close to them. They (poor) can make or mar them. Did you and your community make money for him? If he is not helping, leave him to God and his conscience. Mtcheeeewww!!!!
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ooshinibos: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I didn't read the write up. Who can summarise for me please ?

don't worry bruv , the write up was rubbish and a waste of read
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman
ijebu north politicians are to blame. The likes of segun adesegun(formal deputy governor),kaka, martins kuye etc.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Utterly sad.

I believe after Ijebu Ode, Ijebu Igbo has the highest number of Ijebu billionaires. So how come none of these folks deem it worthy to at least give back and help build some infrastructures that they can help the people with? Yes, the government is responsible for building infrastructure but there is no law against giving back, or at least lobbying, from a position of power to get things done.

I have seen pictures of Ijebu Ode and the place is a mess as well. Went to Epe when I was in naij two years ago and it looks like an abandoned village with huge potential. So it seems the whole of Ijebuland is just effed up, regardless of the state. And for a people with gazillion of extremely successful business folks and high flyers in all fields - it is just sad. Ijebu folks basically just took all their wealth to Lagos, Abuja, and Ibadan - and left Ijebuland for dead. Femi Otedola is from Epe and I believe he's the same as well.

The curse of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cc: nisai
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by bluecircle470: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nop o, he should av Even relocated bk hom abi, so he cud transformed it into united kingdom.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
ooshinibos:

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
ooshinibos:

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
ooshinibos:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.