Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) (4521 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) / Apply Now For National Open University Of Nigeria Recruitment – 2016 / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by Foxie: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Hello guys,

Please what are the benefits (both financial and other benefits) of working in NOUN Study Centres? I need to make a decision before I make mistakes. Thank you.
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by menacity(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2015
They re enormous. Its flexible and You gain alot of experience. Plssss do you have a link @Floxxie

1 Like

Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by scampy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op, show us the way o
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by harrysterol(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
scampy:
Op, show us the way o
cheesy cheesy cheesy op don hide
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by scampy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
harrysterol:
cheesy cheesy cheesy op don hide

I trust am, him go still show.

grin grin grin
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by Foxie: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks guys. There was an opening for entry level position. I currently have a job,but I just want to know if it will be better to take the job at NOUN, that's why I was asking to know the benefits of working with them before I decide if to switch or not.

Please anyone with useful information about them, kindly share.

1 Like

Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by lacum: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
its a federal job so it must be better.if ur in a private job abeg switch but if ur well paid there i use God beg u. pls show me d way n link me up to noun. i don they find work for 5 years now even with my pgde.

1 Like

Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Op... Connect me a beg. That job isn't a bad idea at all

1 Like

Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by scampy(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2015
Foxie:
Thanks guys. There was an opening for entry level position. I currently have a job,but I just want to know if it will be better to take the job at NOUN, that's why I was asking to know the benefits of working with them before I decide if to switch or not.

Op, shey d job offer na South West?
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by Foxie: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2015
scampy:

Op, shey d job offer na South West?
yes
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Pls I will appreciate if u can conet with the job.tanks
ayokunmi12@gmail.com

Hello guys,

Please what are the benefits (both financial and other benefits) of working in NOUN Study Centres? I need to make a decision before I make mistakes. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by scampy(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
Foxie:
yes

That is very good. I will advice you to take it since it is a Fed Govt job but if you chose to let it go. Na beg i dey beg u, i also dey South West just link me up and i will pay you tithe for 1year.

#true talk.
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by Foxie: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
scampy:

That is very good. I will advice you to take it since it is a Fed Govt job but if you chose to let it go. Na beg i dey beg u, i also dey South West just link me up and i will pay you tithe for 1year.

#true talk.
lol
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by scampy(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Foxie:
lol

Bro, i am serious o. God fit use u for me b4 dis year sef run out na. Abi u no bliv dat?
Re: Working With National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) by kings09(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Wait oo. Dis so_called job was nt advertised, una secretly do d runz n nw u got it but u cnt get a simple info concerning a job u suffer do runz for. Abeg park 1 side. Either u go get ur info from those dat did d runz 4 u or u keep deceiving urslf. Stop bugging ppl dat need jobs n stop rubbing it in their faces.
Foxie:

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Aptitude Test Invite For 28 Th July. / And I Just Got A JOB!!!!!! / CURRENT NATIONWIDE VACANCIES FOR THE MONTH OF FEB. 2009...APPLY TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.