Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) (44858 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by GurlFriend: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is the yuletide season and our people are at it again. Various Nigerian 'Santas' have dusted their costumes and now assault our eyes with their ludicrous appearances.

The Oyibo people we borrowed the culture from will probably laugh at us when they see the different kinds of 'Father Chrismas' now parading our streets.

Like this one below, for example.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ebjtpgz5JFg/VnQDbUzvo7I/AAAAAAAAR6M/OhbNCyAZFcU/s400/santa.jpg[/img]

What's up with the Beyonce hips and leggings trousers? Even the dude beside him agrees.

Lmao!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/why-are-our-nigerian-santas-always-like.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol
Santa with curves meeen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by dpfaces(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lol
Santa with curves meeen

new generation santas...

too much of skelewu/azonto

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think the Santa has been sockin/living on Garri since January

For Aso-Oke, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by looseweight: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
The hussle is real....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy Santa is pregnant. When should we be expecting Baby Santa? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by FineBro(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by EagleScribes: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time Santa

That is what happens when all the consumed foods go to the tummy and hips while depriving the legs thereby making it look like kwashiokor own.

No resource control at all sad

Meanwhile.........

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
You go fear curve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmm... In NAIRALAND ENDTIME POSTERS VOICE.. Endtime santa claus.
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy

this guy wakes up to his darling wife's cooking,afterwards kisses and hugs,telling his wife that "honey,am off to work"
only to appear like this..
well some one has to do the job anyways.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Lordave: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gay Santa
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hips don't lie

Hungry dey land the guy has to work.
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by money121(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
O boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin am sure half of the guys that clicked this would be expecting a female santa

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Simonagbons6: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by braine(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Imbeciile Santa suffering from kwashiorkor . cheesy
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Santa Curvemas grin with k leg abi na X
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
This was on front page last year...what is it doing here again. ..smh worthless front page
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by bigv(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lmao
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by chynie: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
i like this santa grin
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by samsubby(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
9ja sha
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time Santa
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Anotherbishop: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Made in ajegunle
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by Sarimah(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by sukkot: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
well dayummm. santa ate all the cookies and it went to his hips
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by glassman: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
.'beyonce' claus
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
See Santa
Re: Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) by ehisdan(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Whoever bring this to front page need to visit #yabaleft asap. And whoever will crucify me for saying this will be left behind on that faithful day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Manual Clipper: How Many Nairalanders Used This? (Photos) / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.