Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (93944 Views)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / She Must Be The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
refiner:
Jst wish dis woman can give me Jst a little of her body make I add to mine.....
comma take from my own na
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by FuckTheMod: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Therefore making fun her on a website she may not be aware of will make her lose weight ?

YES!
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by odutolasodiq(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

.Mine: I must serve my Father's Land! grin
the exact size of khaki wey them give me for camp, after I slim fit am, the remaining cloth go reach sow like 4 khaki again,.... nah him be like body-hug for person body so.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jephz:
comma take from my own na

nop,am only tryin to help her out of dis...hers is excess......or re u as fat as dis
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by dckng16(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
This what they call "GORODOM"... grin
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
y'all abusin her of ure in her position nd u still xpect pple to side wit u nd nt abuse u dats life
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by soniabrenda(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
nonesense:
cheesy
Elephantiasis
Btw, is she sitting or standing?
. hahahahahahahhahahah
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
y'all abusin her if ure in her position nd u still xpect pple to side wit u nd nt abuse u dats life
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
refiner:

nop,am only tryin to help her out of dis...hers is excess......or re u as fat as dis
help me na
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jephz:
help me na
y?re u as fat as she is?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Fesomu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Teewhy2:
Whao, I think she is the biggest I have seen. Did NYSC provide those uniforms for her?
Or did she sown it herself?
Assuming we are in a nation where records are been kept we should be able to get those information.
NYSC should be able to provide on their website at every stream and batch who is the youngest corper, oldest corper and e.t.c.
She should be encouraged to lose or work on her weight because of health issues

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks
its very obvious that you are annoying
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
nonesense:
cheesy
Elephantiasis
Eleventiasis.
Bonus: FIGURE= 888
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Olodo graduate OP, and to think he posted a poor lady's photo here for bad mouthed nairalanders to mock. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by oweman: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Will it be convinient to have a quick one with this hill ?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by princezzlolly(f): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Turkey gambia !
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
refiner:

y?re u as fat as she is?
lol ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO ..ah. y re u trying to insult me na? grin
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Gamusgamus: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

Ikwekwe Okripoto
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Trojan2010: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
@op it's not father's land wink wink wink wink FATHER LAND
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Niyeal(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
bishopjoe02:
Op and d mod DAT move dis to FP. Its corper nt copper.
BRO. Not Corper but corp member, both op and the qouted are unemployable gradu8!
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by oliver003: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Still made out of man's rip.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yes she must serve! Is 19, 800 not better than nothing at d end of the month

At least, make she enjoy FG national cake! undecided
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by sunnyphem(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Do u want to be back to ur slim and sexy shape by losing some weight and regain ur flat tommy without side effect? ask me how...on bbm 27956302 ,whatsapp or Call 08030444538
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jephz:
lol ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO ..ah. y re u trying to insult me na? grin

was nt dear,,,was Jst a question....
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by NaLaugh: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't get the point of this thread. undecided

If the point is to mock her for being overweight, then the joke is on you. As your action says more about you, than her.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by adigun1988: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Otondo
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

if this no be photoshop, this girl na elephant naa
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Franky9584(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
chisos!!!
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by gozzlin: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Copper ko aluminum ni. undecided
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by harry509: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
nonesense:
cheesy
Elephantiasis
both. Sittn n standn.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Daraph(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
No oo... She's the biggest Magnessium not Copper.
Dedicate this plot of land to Jose Mourinho... I love you so much.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by aoyih(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hahahahahahaha....she indeed was in my camp. Plateau state permanent orientation camp, mangu local government.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Tonynelson(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's Mangu camp for jos I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.