Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (93928 Views)

Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / She Must Be The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by ussy09(m): 4:54am On Dec 19, 2015
damton:
Nysc camp na for everybody.
no matter your size there is always a KHAKI for you.
but I no know whether parade and Training dey dey for all sizes
Lol u r crazy
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Everybody says "corper." I thought the correct usage is "corps member." undecided
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2015
refiner:

was nt dear,,,was Jst a question....
good....comma buy fat booster grin grin
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by muoka0000: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2015
OMO she fubu oh....
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by odekunlemi(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Them no dey get this kind size NYSC,na she made her size outside
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Jephz:
good....comma buy fat booster grin grin
Wat is a fat booster is dat Anoder name of urs?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2015
refiner:

Wat is a fat booster is dat Anoder name of urs?
cheesy no o ... it a product grin
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by JaaizTech: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
What's the purpose of making fun of her size ?
Thanks for calling us back to our senses
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Jephz:
cheesy no o ... it a product grin
well I Dnt need it,was only lookin for somone to help.....Dats all
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
refiner:

well I Dnt need it,was only lookin for somone to help.....Dats all
lol.. was jst kidding.... don't knw if anything like dat exist
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
You shudn't make fun of her cux she didnt create herself...she luks awesome nd she myt even be way better than you nd some of the people in your family cux ur name says it all
nonesense:
cheesy
Elephantiasis
Btw, is she sitting or standing?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by IceDude(m): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Copper ko, iron ni undecided........Rubbish!
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Jephz:
lol.. was jst kidding.... don't knw if anything like dat exist

I knw it doesn't exist Dats y I ask if Dats Anoder name of Urs.....so nw go to work,its Mawnin already.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by AVO88(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

.Mine: I must serve my Father's Land! grin

U'r obviously a shallow minded person, wat gud wil it do u or any1 2 mak fun of a person because of his or her size. This platform is suppose 2 inform and educate the society in its own capacity.I really wonder wat d vision and mission of those administring this site is.Cos there r jst too many stories and post on nairaland dat is of no value to the society at large.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
she reminds me of that MICHELLIN TIRE man.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jamescosco: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2015
And their salary is 19,000 does that aford the cap of this woman? We shall not die through their wickedness unless our time reach. Gbamgam
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by kokorodudu(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Pig with a lipstick. Who dey straff that biatch?

Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Gwazah(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Daniyemi:
Caption the photo..

Guy is it copper or Corper?
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by anthney87: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2015
vicostyle20:
Endtime Corper shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
BIG FOOLLLLL.
end time ke . ekpa mumu.
must u include end time? idiot lousy fool.
everytin end time this end time that. mumu. even if pipo are saying it must ?.
so irritatating a phrase.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2015
refiner:

I knw it doesn't exist Dats y I ask if Dats Anoder name of Urs.....so nw go to work,its Mawnin already.
I'm jobless oo grin gimme work nah
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by nosike3(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
She is Matter.

DSTV premium bouquet.

Full option.

The Michelin mascot comes to mind.

And na one guy dey sleep with her o.

grin
I marvel at the level of insensitivity of some folks here! Body shaming is wrong in all ramifications. 'one guy dey sleep with her o' shows how carnal n irresponsible you are. Pity I tell you!
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by refiner(f): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Jephz:
I'm jobless oo grin gimme work nah
u re jobless?in dis hard time in Nigeria?....my broder sorry its Ur name....
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2015
nosike3:
I marvel at the level of insensitivity of some folks here! Body shaming is wrong in all ramifications. 'one guy dey sleep with her o' shows how carnal n irresponsible you are. Pity I tell you!

Abeg shift

Fat person.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by nosike3(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Abeg shift

Fat person.
Lost case! Bye
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by emeijeh(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2015
EbonyQueen001:

Correct! Op, abeg we no get khaki wearing copper o, na CORPER. If you be northerner i go accept say na COFA you call. Erm... Let me join others in saying this...
...END TIME CORPER. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Zanga007(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Teewhy2:
Whao, I think she is the biggest I have seen. Did NYSC provide those uniforms for her?
Or did she sown it herself?
Assuming we are in a nation where records are been kept we should be able to get those information.
NYSC should be able to provide on their website at every stream and batch who is the youngest corper, oldest corper and e.t.c.
She should be encouraged to lose or work on her weight because of health issues

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks
English just died in this post
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Jephz(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2015
refiner:

u re jobless?in dis hard time in Nigeria?....my broder sorry its Ur name....
lol ..no mind me jor .... I'm still schooling o
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by vicostyle20: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
anthney87:

BIG FOOLLLLL.
end time ke . ekpa mumu.
must u include end time? idiot lousy fool.
everytin end time this end time that. mumu. even if pipo are saying it must ?.
so irritatating a phrase.

U can hang yourself Sir...#Kisses
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by lozanni(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
I am sure she is wearing an inflatable bodysuit.
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by AkSquared(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
nonesense:
cheesy
Elephantiasis
Btw, is she sitting or standing?
she's prolly squatting grin cry
Re: Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
u mean copper or corper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.