Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (341730 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Booked
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by jgbemson1: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
same here too jgbemson@gmail.com
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by chossy: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am. Interested my email is chossylink4u@yahoo.com
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Philipsdael(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why are you guys dropping your email here... Nobody will contact your personal email rather than Scammers ....

3 Likes

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Leema75: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi pals d service won't recruit dis year until after 2yrs and dy don't advertise is man know man don't be a victim of scam just a candy advice

2 Likes

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by wilcox4sen: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls am Oweikeme, if any of u hear when SSS is recruiting again, pls help let me know. Am interested in working with them... My number is 08064544740 or email me on wilcox4senate@gmail.com... Thanks, i will be so grateful...
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ojex: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Plz if there is any info to 2016 recruitment .plz info me on 07030928150...thanks
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Philipsdael(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Hmm Scammers are everywhere o... be on the look out
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by sanjo8630(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi house, pls I heard dss is recruiting, how true is it. Any update?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Yeahreen(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Where did u get ur info from?
sanjo8630:
Hi house, pls I heard dss is recruiting, how true is it. Any update?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Sidney1990: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Defence intelligence Agency, did they recruit civilians too? I was they are currently recruiting but is strictly man know man. Any useful info pls.

akman:
The dreaded S.S.S is recruiting Degree and WAEC holders as officers and detectives.

Do submit an application, attaching your credentials in the State Command of your state of origin.

The application shld be addressed to :
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
STATE SECURITY SERVICE
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS,
ASO DRIVE, ABUJA.
The heading shld be application for cadet officer or dectective position accordingly dependx on ur qualification.

Reception of application ends in the next one week, afterwhich vetting, verification of certificates wld follow, 25th wld be the test.

Guys pls note that persons successful in the test wld undergo health examinations, chief of which is HIV/AIDS before you wld be admitted to the 6 months intensive trainx.

Hurry for those of u who wanna become government spies

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by bolanleayodeji97(f): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2016
akman : The dreaded S.S.S is recruiting Degree and WAEC holders as officers and detectives. Do submit an application, attaching your credentials in the State Command of your state of origin. The application shld be addressed to : THE DIRECTOR GENERAL, STATE SECURITY SERVICE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, ASO DRIVE, ABUJA. The heading shld be application for cadet officer or dectective position accordingly dependx on ur qualification. Reception of application ends in the next one week, afterwhich vetting, verification of certificates wld follow, 25th wld be the test. Guys pls note that persons successful in the test wld undergo health examinations, chief of which is HIV/AIDS before you wld be admitted to the 6 months intensive trainx. Hurry for those of u who wanna become government spies

pls Ao true is it? WC site or dailies do u get ds from
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
bolanleayodeji97:

akman :
The dreaded S.S.S is recruiting Degree and
WAEC holders as officers and detectives.
Do submit an application, attaching your
credentials in the State Command of your
state of origin.
The application shld be addressed to :
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
STATE SECURITY SERVICE
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS,
ASO DRIVE, ABUJA.
The heading shld be application for cadet
officer or dectective position accordingly
dependx on ur qualification.
Reception of application ends in the next
one week, afterwhich vetting, verification of
certificates wld follow, 25th wld be the
test.
Guys pls note that persons successful in
the test wld undergo health examinations,
chief of which is HIV/AIDS before you wld
be admitted to the 6 months intensive
trainx.
Hurry for those of u who wanna become
government spies

pls Ao true is it? WC site or dailies do u get ds from
I've been invited for an aptitude test tomorrow.
Any hint u can give me pls??
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Mayboy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
r u in oyo state
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by omisakint: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please someone that got the text in osun should pls copy and paste the message here
.. Thanks
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Dayusam(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Has anybdy gotten invitation text in Oyo State?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by shamooo: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
please am also interested here is my mail shamsushu60@gmail.com
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2016
saheed63:
I've been invited for an aptitude test tomorrow. Any hint u can give me pls??
How dd it go pls? The test?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Trone: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I was at their state HQ today in Ibadan to submit my application letter, the young guy at the gate said they wrote the exam on Saturday. Felt very sad afterwards, but I believe God knows the best.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ukreal: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
GREETINGS TO ALL FANS OF YBNL NATION MUSIC AUDITION 2016 TALENTED HUNT, TITLE: THE STREET HIS TAKING OVER
Good Day Distinguish Ladies and Gentlemen, Greetings from the YBNL NATION RECORDS LABEL, Are You Aware That YBNL RECORDS LABEL Are Searching For Young Talented Once in the YBNL MUSIC INDUSTRY? if You Are Been Blessed With A Golden Voice this is your opportunity in becoming a STAR By Showcasing your God Bless Talent on the next Upcoming Interview Audition, For Further Information Contact these Numbers below for help and assistance.

Contact Number: +234(0)815-4899-048
For Marketing and Production of Audio and Video, For Invitation to Play in any of the following: Marriage Ceremony, Get together Party (etc) Contact The Numbers below Please don't mixed this golden opportunity just contact us now to showcase your God bless talent Contact: +2348154899048.

WhatsApp Number:
+234815-4899-048
MAIL ADDRESS: (ybnlnation2016@naij.com)
This is your opportunity for becoming a STAR (Like and Share)
The Street is Taking Over.
YBNL NATION RECORDS LABEL.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ukreal: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
NIGERIA SSS 2016/2017 Recruitment Application form is out and on sale. for More information contact THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,STATE SECURITY SERVICE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS ABUJA.Mr Balogun Paul 08133846579 For assistance.

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by MistaBabz: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
ukreal:
NIGERIA SSS 2016/2017 Recruitment Application form is out and on sale. for More information contact THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,STATE SECURITY SERVICE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS ABUJA.Mr Balogun Paul 08133846579 For assistance.

Bloody Scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ecee0147: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarajevo:

Are you talking about the National Intelligence Agency? because Defence Intelligence Agency is strictly for the military(it is the military arm of intelligence)

D.I.A isn't strictly for the military alone. Ita usually 60% military staff and 40% civilian staff..the civilians under go military train for a period of 3months

1 Like

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by jameshow: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Are this people not doing replacement this year? Pls anyone with info kindly update
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by jameshow: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is there no one with info here
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Zeus1905(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hello guys, over 5yrs of silence on this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.