Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" (2320 Views)

Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! / List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Photo : Check Out Chris Browns Gift To Wizkid Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" by WPBandit(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Chris Brown releases albums like hotcakes! "Fan of Fan (the Album)" and "X" feel like they just came out! Well this album is a little more personal, it's an album titled after his daughter Royalty. How sweet. How nice! In case you don't feel like listening to the whole album, I give you the top 5 songs on the album with an explanation.

1. Liquor (Best Song)

Obviously it's a good song, and there is a reason he released it as his single. It's catchy, and it's straight to the point. Who doesn't have adventures with liquor sometimes?

2. Back To Sleep

There is a new trend of R&B singers being vulgar, explicit and straight to the point. F-- her straight to sleep. While she's asleep, I'm going to watch some SportsCenter highlights. ("Damn Durant why you dunk on him so filthy!?"wink I like it, but I'm kinda scared.

3. Make Love

Nice, chill, old school vibe type track. Almost like something from the 70's. Didn't realize his vocals can get there.

4. Wrist

It just starts off ratchet as hell! Why everyone feel like they can rap like Future? Like why do people think they can sound exactly like someone else and be successful? He sounds like Migos and Future. Ok once you get past that plagiarism, it turns out to be a good, futuristic type of ratchet song.

5. Zero (Dumbest Track)

How old are we again? This track is probably the equivalent to Jim Jones "Na na boo boo" song. With that being said it is the defacto number 5 song, because the other tracks just do not quite stand out like this one.

The other tracks can be ignored.

Overall Rating: 6.3/10

Not the best album. A little boring.

For more visit: http://theratingsgame.net
Re: The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" by azeeza(f): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
My fav;
1) S** you back to sleep
2) Wake me up before you go
3) Want to want
4) Liquor
5) Zero

Zero zero zero that's how many fuc*s I give about your list.

1 Like

Re: The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" by WPBandit(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I like what you did there! @azeeza

1 Like

Re: The TOP 5 Songs Off Of Chris Browns New Album "Royalty" by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2016
azeeza:
My fav;
1) S** you back to sleep
2) Wake me up before you go
3) Want to want
4) Liquor
5) Zero

Zero zero zero that's how many fuc*s I give about your list.
damn I'm loving all the jams, gotta get the album but that zero track ain't sh!t.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nigerian Album Every Year Since 2000 / Where To Download Free Mp3 / Traditional Music (juju, Fuji) Vs. Afro Hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.