Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions (5988 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by DGKN: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Saw this post on FB and decided to post it here....

So guys can be this wicked or was I a fool? After destroying the lives of different ladies, they settle down with almost the best. My boyfriend is contemplating ending our six-years-old relationship.

He hasn’t been able to come up with a reasonable excuse but quoted his pastor and I’m 100% certain it is due to the two pregnancies I or we aborted when we were undergraduates.

Of course, I had complications after the second abortion that almost took my life and since then we’ve been having protected sex. He has introduced me to his family and vice-versa but he hasn’t proposed to me.

He told me he can’t continue with the relationship because we are not meant for each other. He said his pastor told him I’m not his wife and our marriage won’t be fruitful but the pastor didn’t see it in his vision that I have once aborted twice for him.

We are still on the issue and I have let him realize he can’t walk out my life just like that! He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by hayorzzyzx(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Confused undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by iceberylin(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did he rape you undecided

Did he chain and drag you to the Hospital undecided

Just pray for ya sins...

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by BreezyCB(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
So U Don Kill B4

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very soon now you ll turn yourself to a prayer warrior, disturbing the host of Heaven with your unnecessary Prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
First off, his pastor never told him anything!

He just used ur ass and dumpd ur ass... Sorry tho cheesy

Well i should blame u much..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MRBrownJ: 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
@DGKN
count your blessings and move on with your life... if the only thing that you guys have of value is two past abortions, then no wonder he is leaving you. you havent been able to come up with a good reason (apart from 2 abortions) as to why you guys should stay together.

pls dont forget to give a dirty slap to whoever told you that having 2 abortions for a guy meant he will never leave you.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Chule(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
plz note

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by thatchick: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Count your losses, learn your lessons and move on. When a guy wants out, he wants out.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Videos or idontbelieveit

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Ashraf123(f): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
I will go for the latter.

Anyways don't be too hard on yourself, just try nd move on. Dats a bitter lesson for u
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Fairgodwin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Huh? I am a practicing Christian, but I tell what, no man born of a woman - Pastor, Imam, Babalawo - can determine how I live my life or who I marry. Why? Because I don't believe in your prophecies - for I believe if God can't say it to me directly either through dreams, visions or what have you, then He can't say it to you [about me] either.

So many fake Pastors everywhere. On another note, it could also be your boyfriend is using his pastor as an excuse just to validate his point (to easily convince you).

The truth is, Religion is NOT the problem, but Fanaticism or rather Religion Fanaticism is THE problem [with humans].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by jmoore(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!
Not a rape, not a forced abortion. Be responsible for your own actions.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Odunharry(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@DGKN
count your blessings and move on with your life... if the only thing that you guys have of value is two past abortions, then no wonder he is leaving you. you havent been able to come up with a good reason (apart from 2 abortions) as to why you guys should stay together.

pls dont forget to give a dirty slap to whoever told you that having 2 abortions for a guy meant he will never leave you.
True this... she's to blame partially.. the guy Neva raped her or he didn't carry out abortion on her himself..
Atimes I wonder where some people put their brain when they are in love.

I don't know what she is expecting having unprotected sex
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by jmichlins(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
my dear nothing you will do will make him marry you if he doesn't want to and if you push it, he may end up spilling the secret thereby blocking your further chances of getting a man. Accept your fate and move on and to all the single ladies aborting your child cause you believe your man isn't ready, you don't know if your going to have another so don't loose that child
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Santiago5(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is that a problem? Or you thought aborting innocent children will guarantee him as ur husband? Ain't u silly to be that careless? Abortion is never justified anywhere u r a murderer, u have taken lifes. . Even God your creator is angry with u. I had thought u v learnt ur mistake and now u want to come closer to God for cleansing and forgiveness? Here u come sharing that which u did in private to the world? Life is too short to practice rubbish. Hope am not too hard on u?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by obiorathesubtle: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided nawao.. Girls sef.. He doesn't want you again.. Leave him alone naa

Ooh, so after you almost lost your life because of abortion, you discovered there's something protected sex abi? Ewu ka nka!

Just move on abeg, don't rëtard the young man's bright future and promising destiny.

And hope you're not going to be one of those exes that do everything to bring down their ex-boyfriend's marriage because one of reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by thorpido(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
If he wants to leave you,you can't do anything about it unfortunately.You had consensual sex and agreed to have those abortions so you can't hold him down.Count your losses and move on.

To the young ladies reading this,take responsibility for your lives especially your sexual life.No man outside of marriage owes you anything if the relationship ends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't know exactly what it's like to 'almost' be a mother,. I've heard too many girls cry after they've aborted. On the other hand DUMP that rude SOB, and find yourself a real man who won't use you or abuse you!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by tpiar: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
You cant force him to marry you, if he gives whatever excuse for not doing so, pick up the pieces and move on.

But why didnt you have protected sex especially after the first abortion (since you decided to stay).

You should be more worried about checking to see if you can still have kids. Hopefully, you can.

Pray, ask God for forgiveness, and be a new creature. Your own husband will come IJN, without any drama.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
The last paragraph sounds very creepy. Erm, earth to you & here is a reality check for you- YOU destroyed your own future or at least both of you are EQUALLY responsible for the "destruction" of your future. Does the term "It takes two to tango" set the wheels in your head on a roll? The 1st pregnancy might have been a "mistake", but a 2nd one? And you still get the gall to play the victim as if you've never heard of the bees & birds theory before. Come again! Own your shìt, take your part of the blame & set this jerk free. Newsflash: he has every right to be through with you & there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's called a break up. Duh!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Baby girl, pick up the pieces and get moving, he destroyed you once already, don't let him do it again.
Moreover, you could still get pregnant after marriage if that's what you're more worried about.
What matters now, is the decision you make after this, pull yourself together, go do what you love most, and stay true.

But my baby girls, it's time to starting getting responsible and getting ya head in the game.
These boys don't love you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
The last paragraph sounds very creepy. Erm, earth to you & here is a reality check for you- YOU destroyed your own future or at least both of you are EQUALLY responsible for the "destruction" of your future. Does the term "It takes two to tango" set the wheels in your head on a roll? The 1st pregnancy might have been a "mistake", but a 2nd one? And you still get the gall to play the victim as if you've never heard of the bees & birds theory before. Come again! Own your shìt, take your part of the blame & set this jerk free. Newsflash: he has every right to be through with you & there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. It's called a break up. Duh!

I agree it takes two to tango and I'm in full support of her taking responsibility, but you have no idea what love got our girls doing these days.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Repent and pray for your sin, Jesus love more than anyone he reject u but Jesus never reject u, go back to Jesus he is waiting for u to clean ur mess to make u righteous again, please don't think is over nooo there's perfect program for your life if something doesn't happen as u want don't force it to happen, every misfortune as a reasonable reason. God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by MzPecs(f): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Were you always having sex on gun point? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

I agree it takes two to tango and I'm in full support of her taking responsibility, but you have no idea what love got our girls doing these days.

To quote Tina Turner: what's love got to do with it? undecided Common sense should prevail. They need to think more with the head & less with the pussy, so they don't find themselves in sticky situations on repeat.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Huh? I am a practicing Christian, but I tell what, no man born of a woman - Pastor, Imam, Babalawo - can determine how I live my life or who I marry. Why? Because I don't believe in your prophecies - for I believe if God can't say it to me directly either through dreams, visions or what have you, then He can't say it to you [about me] either.

So many fake Pastors everywhere. On another note, it could also be your boyfriend is using his pastor as an excuse just to validate his point (to easily convince you).

The truth is, Religion is NOT the problem, but Fanaticism or rather Religion Fanaticism is THE problem [with humans].
on point
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

To quote Tina Turner: what's love got to do with it? undecided Common sense should prevail. They need to think more with the head & less with the pussy, so they don't find themselves in sticky situations on repeat.

Sure, but love and that damn va*ina gat my sisters doing the unbelievable

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
hoes69getwifed:

Sure, but love and that damn va*ina gat my sisters doing the unbelievable

Yeah well, they're going to learn the hard way like the woman in the OP.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Yeah well, they're going to learn the hard way like the woman in the OP.

Not if sisters watch out for sisters

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions by Genea(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
DGKN:
Saw this post on FB and decided to post it here....

So guys can be this wicked or was I a fool? After destroying the lives of different ladies, they settle down with almost the best. My boyfriend is contemplating ending our six-years-old relationship.

He hasn’t been able to come up with a reasonable excuse but quoted his pastor and I’m 100% certain it is due to the two pregnancies I or we aborted when we were undergraduates.

Of course, I had complications after the second abortion that almost took my life and since then we’ve been having protected sex. He has introduced me to his family and vice-versa but he hasn’t proposed to me.

He told me he can’t continue with the relationship because we are not meant for each other. He said his pastor told him I’m not his wife and our marriage won’t be fruitful but the pastor didn’t see it in his vision that I have once aborted twice for him.

We are still on the issue and I have let him realize he can’t walk out my life just like that! He said his mind is made up besides he has given his life to Christ and he wants a new beginning. A new beginning after destroying my future!
she is a confused fella,doesnt she know dah a guy dah allows u to abort 4 him wont marry her....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Sex With A Friend / London Females VS Homebase Females ((the Debate)) / ASUU Kick As FG Ban Sex With Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.