Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. (43797 Views)

My Tecno L5 Review: Appreciating Compact / My Tecno L5 Review! Like Power Bank. / Tecno L5 official discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Rozan10: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
timilehin007:
please whats the ram size

1gb
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
MilesLamar:

Guy dts wah am currently using.. Go for it n u will Neva regret.
How much did it cost you? i am in Abuja, where did you buy it?
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rozan10:

I use it and i barely notice cos i charge later at nite but you can still get it and go buy a 2A charger to charge faster, cos the L5 charger is just 1.2A. if you are not a heavy user you'll barely have to charge more than once a day, so at nite you just plug it in and go to sleep.
Thanks, I'll go for it.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by felnino(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time phone
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by BABANGBALI: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Samyj247:
where can we buy d fone na
for grave yard now
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by jerk: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
See Tecno and phone, rubbish.

Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Samyj247: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
dapipson:
if u kno where to buy it in abj abeg let me know
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by hollic11(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
same here.. d phone rugged die
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Samyj247: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2015
hollic11:
same here.. d phone rugged die
guy where u buy d fone na nd how much , I de abj
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by no1madman(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Rozan10:

1gb
1 fuckin gb- - -chei! . .fuckin phone
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Youngzedd(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Is this not the same phone my guy was really angry with yesterday?

One of them sold his. Since the ROM was poorly optimised, lets call this 3,500mAh.

Tecno just sold battery for 16k

Battery is not everything you need in a smart phone, you will get frausterated as you use this battery, sorry not phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Youngzedd:

One of them sold his. Since the ROM was poorly optimised, lets call this 3,500mAh.

Battery is not everything you need in a smart phone, you will get frausterated as you use this battery, sorry not phone.
Why do u said so is the phone not a good phone and do it battery did not last up expectation
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Jidibia(m): 3:22am On Dec 19, 2015
imas:
I was thinking of getting the phone but someone here said it takes up to four hours to get fully charged, in my opinion that's a pretty long time, I am now thinking of Gionee M3 mini.
Guy, pls buy gionee m3 mini. That phone is a monster. That's what I am using. In fact it's the best phone so far within that price range and specs. M3 mini is doped. The 64bits processor on 1gb RAM makes multitasking easier and the phone runs smoothly without lagging. Good battery backup. The 5mp camera is clear, the speaker is loud. Nice graphics, and above all its a durable gadget. Finally, it's LTE (4G) enabled.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by 4peace(m): 4:29am On Dec 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Ameboperoo(m): 4:38am On Dec 19, 2015
dapipson:
For Gionee m3mini, go to Banex Plaza. That's where I got mine for 16.5k.
Very nice camera with LTE.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Tobyjosh123(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2015
i see.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Ameboperoo:

For Gionee m3mini, go to Banex Plaza. That's where I got mine for 16.5k.
Very nice camera with LTE.
na im one guy for konga dey tell me say na 19k
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by odinese(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2015
imas:
I was thinking of getting the phone but someone here said it takes up to four hours to get fully charged, in my opinion that's a pretty long time, I am now thinking of Gionee M3 mini.

I'm using the gionee m3 mini..

Get the phone bro, it's FÙCKING great
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by timilehin007(m): 5:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by iliyande(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2015
imas:

A big battery without fast charging technology is a no-no for me
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Inspired227(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2015
zieraw2005:
Anything tecno can not be in my house
... as though u don build ur own.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Xhaka(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2015
imas:
You have been wrongly informed
Takes about 2hrs +
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by kolexepana: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Youngzedd:

4.5 inch display smartphone that is proudly powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage with an expandable microSD up to 64GB. Feature the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop + a 5MP back camera and 2MP front camera for selfie snappers.
16k is pretty okay for the phone
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by madjnr: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Rozan10:

I use it and i barely notice cos i charge later at nite but you can still get it and go buy a 2A charger to charge faster, cos the L5 charger is just 1.2A. if you are not a heavy user you'll barely have to charge more than once a day, so at nite you just plug it in and go to sleep.
pls during heavy usage can it last a whole day ??I know they say no phones last a whole day when u subject it to heavy usage ...but how many hours screen time can you get ??
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Youngzedd(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2015
kolexepana:

4.5 inch display smartphone that is proudly powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage with an expandable microSD up to 64GB. Feature the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop + a 5MP back camera and 2MP front camera for selfie snappers.
16k is pretty okay for the phone

Which Chipset is the phone running on?

The front camera is 0.3MP.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2015
El five
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Youngzedd(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2015
4peace:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3178843_img20151211164541_jpegfe83c1554c9cd249954798f07d3afcaa

Why is it that Tecno don't like displaying the ancient Chipset they normally use on their phone?

They will just write the processor speed without the main thing.
They keep deceiving people with quad core bla bla.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Legitimate: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2015
tecno.com.ng is now for sale
visit the domain name to place your order
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Sheyitee: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Tecno rocks

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Dailyfavour(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2015
One thing yet to be said, IS BATTERY REMOVEABLE? If +ve am done.
Re: Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
MilesLamar:

Guy dts wah am currently using.. Go for it n u will Neva regret.

Pls where can I get the Gionee M3 Mini?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / 4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps / Why You Should Never Borrow Charging Cable From Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.