Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. (62338 Views)

Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Tobilastik(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
vv
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by schumastic(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
What is the Belle thing? It looks like a pack of sanitary pads to me grin

ah wicked girl Oya op give it to her so she can use
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
lol grin grin even groundnut grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by sparkleRed(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tolzeal:
Youp !! Got this tonight and from What I can see from the outside, there are some pretty nice stuffs in there , I like it really. I don't do this probably don't know how best to pack stuffs up. She investing gives me good reason to reciprocate.

I need what best i could gather up that would be appreciated but still money wise.

Thanks.

Op needs suggestions!
Eeee
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Babareho(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nice bae | for latest confirmed and real news visit www.adeatom..com

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by oluwafestus(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good to know thate girls still know how to give, majority of them only understand take take and take and forget that it is better yo give than always collecting

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
U reason thru ur anus
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. Hope say no be only hamper your orente dy give you? She dy give you enough kondo join??

Hamper without kondo na fly o.. Nothing come out!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JoshB92: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
dat Belle of a tin,I tink it shld b serviette and nt pad.
am so touched to know dat girls like dis still exist ;Ddat Belle of a tin,I tink it shld b serviette and nt pad.
am so touched to know dat girls like dis still exist
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JudgementHammer: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
CaroLyner:

a girl is sweet enough to buy gifts and package it and all you people can think of is yanshing?
Do you really think she pioneered the giving? I'm very sure what she has gained materially from the guy must at least be close to 10times worth more than what she gave.

That's a woman's life.

4 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by daizylove(f): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
dude it's sanitary pad oh shocked grin

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
At least she try.. Many girlfrnds out thr are so stingy dey cant even get thr partners anythn for christmas, always wanting!
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JoeCutie(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Absolutely! But babe knew what she was doing. The hamper was aptly collected. Because dude loves to eat puzzay and everything around that constituency, he might as well eat the 'pad' join. That's a nice one if you ask me. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by MrBasketball: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2015
These aren't gifts.

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by JoeCutie(m): 12:02am On Dec 19, 2015
ellacute45:
lol grin grin even groundnut grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lwkmd
Babe dey vex! She say make her guy go kill himself with garri. Dude go soak garri taya this Xmas. No time! cheesy
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by platz(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2015
You deserve more than this... Don't let her use your head... Brain wise
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by leuelliot(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Op your written English is terribly horrible wtf?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by bellville: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Include a good book in yours. Check my signature.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Ayt27(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Serviettes....like hand tissues
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by bummyla(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Congratulations Bros! Lucky You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2015
This is what I got. So be happy!!

5 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Mjshexy(f): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Not at all bro!
Okay bro, nice package
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Seventeen(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
nice..... Its not d gift dat counts its the thought that matters .

1 Like

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Disneylady(f): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2015
greggng:
I don't want anything frm them although I enjoy the way they kiss my bald hair and call me baby

Ancestral baby undecided
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by adellam16(f): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2015
And u posted dis on NL beeccaaauuse.........?
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Vickeultra: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Ups01(m): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

BUSH GIRL grin
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Mcowubaba: 1:34am On Dec 19, 2015
The even gave u something...

The Nigerian girls I have dated were always on the receiving end...
The only thing the could ever give was their body sad sad..ordinary la casera nd gala- I never saw...o boy marry that babe oo..she is a rare Nigerian feminine specie..
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by MadCow1: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Hamper wey contain:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3203529_img20151218102116_jpeg46b8225561f3df294c67ec0005128e0d

Groundnut
Fairy washing liquid soap
Belle tissue Paper
Geisha
Corn flakes
One bottle of fruit wine
&
That made in Aba juice wey dem dey mix water to drink.

angry

OP, just buy her a Hamper with;

Harpic
Bottled hausa groundnut
Star tissue paper
Always sanitary pad
Nasco Cornflakes
And
Nutri C

grin

3 Likes

Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nature8(m): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2015
JudgementHammer:
So gud to hear that we still have ladies who give. I'm touched.

Even though she must have gained more than 10times from the guy worth what she gave. But at least..

I agree with you bro.. Such girl are rare to find..
Must tell Op to hold her tight..
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 19, 2015
No coment, not untill ishilove coment.
I'm actully here to read her coment.
Re: See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. by NAJALYN: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2015
You have taken the first step by showing appreciation. You intend to reciprocate. Now think and try to give to her, a gift she will love and also appreciate. Get Natural Remedies for your health from https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.