Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (92154 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by contactmorak: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
You all have probably seen this photo of a best man with his hands placed on a bride's behind which went viral on social media. According to the best man's wife who also happens to be the groom's sister, it was the wedding photographer who directed the couple and his best man to pose that way. See her rant after the cut...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wife-of-bestman-holding-brides-butts-in.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by contactmorak: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol...nothing concern me joor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by donTbone(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHen will that stupid photographer
ask me to pose this way?

No phographer dare try it in my family...
he dey craze! undecided

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Kayoski(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
ok
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by schumastic(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
why didnt you appear in the picture ma? you know what, just do us a favor and gerra ere men for Real...

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's she even saying undecided

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Chanchit: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Its you that need to grow some fvcking brain, if the photographer is stvpid must you all also be?

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Ayt27(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
The way the best man sef dey look ehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by vintino(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok we hear... . We can c u luv ur husband grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
She's mentally unstable...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Usjimy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
End time photographer...

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by YoungB1a(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin ;DDat photographer na fool oooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by ShakurM(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abracadabra, make a wife outta a hoe! So many curse words! angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wen d best man is d sponsor of d wedding

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Akosxxx(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
no need blurring their faces, i already have the pic downloaded on my phone as it got me really surprised.
i pity your husband. blood brother kor blood brother nii
THE GUY BELOW ME. lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by esere826: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kids. I'll help you understand what she is saying.
The guy in white is her brother, while the guy touching her bum is her husband

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Larablink(f): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
All she is saying make no sense undecided.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by INTERMAN: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
u too u come pose. I hope the groom is not a soldier sha. If yes quickly run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Harrybanty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Am I the only one that does not see any sense in her reaction?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by bigtt76(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Issssorite.... hope same woman won't come out tomorrow to complain grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by drnairalov: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
lol shii just got real
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
The photographer who gave instructions should be the one trying to assimilate what this guy is saying.

The joke just got here and we gotta laff.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Bisjosh(f): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
The PROFESSIONAL photographer should have deleted that pic cos am so sure it was wrongly captured. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Codedworld1: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
visit clonesport..com for latest sport news
Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by francescainnoce(f): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
From her reply, it's very obvious she has no problem nor see anything wrong with that.
Please tell me how a mad woman would realise that going naked is absurd?.?.? Ofcourse not because she's mad.
Imagine swearing from beginning to end of her message and end up not making sense.
Mtcheeeeeeew.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Maycher(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol. What an excuse.
1. Did he also tell the best man to come closer to the bride's backside?
If yes, that photographer na the bestman paddy.

2. What's the space between the groom and his bride for?
Finally, the groom dull no be small.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Alubosa: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shebi the professional photographer for kukuma don ask am make him hold am for bleast. Arrant nonesense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by Weirdone(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks for further messing with our brains undecided. It was better when we thought the butt grabbing guy was a random dude on the train.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks by queenstl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.