Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb (64397 Views)

Poll: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb

ASHLEY TISDALE: 4% (1 vote)
RAVEN SYMONE: 34% (8 votes)
MILEY CYRUS: 17% (4 votes)
VANESS HUDGENS: 8% (2 votes)
KEKE PALMER: 4% (1 vote)
SELENA GOMEZ: 21% (5 votes)
DEMI LOVATO: 4% (1 vote)
MONIQUE COLEMAN: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

20 Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebs With And Without Makeup On / Throwback Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebrities Before They / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2009
ASHLEY TISDALE-high school musical-sharpay, suite life of zack and cody-maddie
RAVEN SYMONE- that's so raven
MILEY CYRUS- hannah montana
VANESSA HUDGENS- high school musical-gabriella
KEKE PALMER-jump in
SELENA GOMEZ- wizards of waverly place-alex
BRENDA SONG- suite life of zac and cody-london, wendy wu
DEMI LOVATO- camp rock, sonny with a chance
MONIQUE COLEMAN-high school musical-taylor
CHEETAH GIRLS
MAIRA WALSH(cory in the house-meena)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
raven

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2009
miley

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
vanessa

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
keke

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2009
selena

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2009
brenda song

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
demi

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
monique

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
i think i will go for ashley tisdale

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
yep i definately go for her but raven, monique and miley aren't far off

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2009
keke, selena, demi and vanessa are my least favourite

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2009
My favorite has to be Raven. smiley
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by tope5000: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2009
Raven all day wink yes i know im too old for disney but Thats so raven is my gulity pleasure embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by tpiah: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2009
Brenda Song is very talented .

So is Ashley Tisdale (dont know why she's in such a hurry to grow up grin)

Monique Coleman and Vanessa- very pretty.

Kiki Palmer has talent and is a great singer.

As usual, Miley stands out by a mile though I'm yet to watch her movie.

You left out Miranda Cosgrov- she has that impressive music video.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by bee22(f): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
Dont watch Disney stuff anymore so i can't pick which one i like but i know the one i don't like and she's MILEY CYRUS, she's very irritating and annoying!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by iice(f): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
Raven, she's the only one i watch. The rest na cartoons tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by Pepeye(f): 1:41am On Jun 09, 2009
Raven is in a class of her own
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by mohawkchic(f): 2:42am On Jun 09, 2009
~Hmm! The secret pleasures of being a Parent!! grin I wud have hated if i had to just nod & pretend to understand what my son finds so funny in his fav Disney shows & wanted to share w/ me! Soo its only naturally i get stuck right in w/ him on the couch. . . & i've loved every moment of watching evry episode of Suite Life Of Zack & Cody ~Thats So Raven ~Hannah Montana . . . .my eyes are galzed over from watching repeats tho. . my son on the other hand. . . . cant get enuff of them!

~I Like Raven the most!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by savanaha: 2:43am On Jun 09, 2009
My mom loves the suite life of Zack and Cody but I don't get it.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by SeanT21(f): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2009
I used to be a big fan of Disney Channel. They had great shows like Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, Lizzie McGuire, and so on. It has gone down hill since.Crappy shows like Hannah Montana, Zak and Cody are the main reason I refused to watch. There is no originality anymore.. embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 1:04am On Jun 14, 2009
tpiah:

Brenda Song is very talented .

So is Ashley Tisdale (dont know why she's in such a hurry to grow up grin)

Monique Coleman and Vanessa- very pretty.

Kiki Palmer has talent and is a great singer.

As usual, Miley stands out by a mile though I'm yet to watch her movie.

You left out Miranda Cosgrov- she has that impressive music video.

no offence but ashley is 23 years i don't really see how she is trying to grow up too fast but i konw that miley is but miranda cosgrave is gorgeous and i didn't forget to put her in my list because she isn't a part of disney channel, she is nickolodeon but i still love her and her song stay my baby is very good.

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by tpiah: 4:51am On Jun 14, 2009
damseldami:

no offence but ashley is 23 years i don't really see how she is trying to grow up too fast but i konw that miley is but miranda cosgrave is gorgeous and i didn't forget to put her in my list because she isn't a part of disney channel, she is nickolodeon but i still love her and her song stay my baby is very good.

you're quite right about Miranda- she's Nickelodeon, not Disney. She was so funny in Drake and Josh. cheesy

I like About You Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSwy_bVkN_U

I guess I'm still seeing the 16 year old Ashley. Kids grow so fast. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2009
cheetah girls with raven

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 5:14am On Jun 14, 2009
cheetah girls with no raven

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 5:17am On Jun 14, 2009
maiara walsh

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by buttercop(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2009
ever since i started watching disney i fell in love with Hannah Montana, suite life of Zack And Cody, now suite life on Deck is phenomenal, that's so raven, Cory in the house, Phil of the future and when they started showing wizards of waverly place i got hooked.
@ poster, u didn't mention the girl that played "Keely" in Phil of the Future, she was also in minute men she and some girl that looks like her sang the theme song to the movie. and where did Hannah MOntana's Lily go. i'm totally in love with her. u guys should see these girls on Red carpets. they'e always smoking hot. and by the way, similar to the Hannah Montana movie, Selena Gomez on Facebook says that they're shooting the Wizards of Waverly Place movie promo.
@ post.
my bests would be Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale, Brenda Song and Raven
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by damseldami(f): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2009
ALYSON MICHALKA(phil of the future-keely)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by Princessty(f): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
buttercop:

ever since i started watching disney i fell in love with Hannah Montana, suite life of Zack And Cody, now suite life on Deck is phenomenal, that's so raven, Cory in the house, Phil of the future and when they started showing wizards of waverly place i got hooked.
@ poster, u didn't mention the girl that played "Keely" in Phil of the Future, she was also in minute men she and some girl that looks like her sang the theme song to the movie. and where did Hannah MOntana's Lily go. i'm totally in love with her. u guys should see these girls on Red carpets. they'e always smoking hot. and by the way, similar to the Hannah Montana movie, Selena Gomez on Facebook says that they're shooting the Wizards of Waverly Place movie promo.
@ post.
my bests would be Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale, Brenda Song and Raven
SeanT21:

I used to be a big fan of Disney Channel. They had great shows like Boy Meets World, Sister Sister, Smart Guy, Lizzie McGuire, and so on. It has gone down hill since.Crappy shows like Hannah Montana, Zak and Cody are the main reason I refused to watch. There is no originality anymore.. embarassed
Keely wasnt in Minutemen ThatWas Stella From JONAS
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
I remember when i used to watch Disney Channel.
the good ol' days.

anyway
Raven of course! i used to obsess over her.
seen every episode of her show, Cheetah Girls. etc
haha

she really needs to lose like 40 lbs though
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
Disney isn't just my type!

Kids talk about disney while adults talk about real television shows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.