Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. (1891 Views)

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by ayodot(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
hello nairalanders, I just want 2 know how long do u think is reasonable to continue 2 woo a girl u constant ans 2 all yo scopes is NO. I've been on a girl 4 the past 1 year plus showing all seriousness and care. I've used every possible antics dat I've ever tot of. And it's not dat am nt good looking. I just don't know what to do. should I continue?
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by 190: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
2days after wic im off
i did it 2 plat and was off within hours
after she pressed issues! embarassed
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
Depends . . . is she snubbing you directly? then you've just wasted 1 yr of your life.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2009
ayodot:

hello nairalanders, I just want 2 know how long do u think is reasonable to continue 2 woo a girl u constant ans 2 all yo scopes is NO. I've been on a girl 4 the past 1 year plus showing all seriousness and care. I've used every possible antics dat I've ever tot of. And it's not dat am nt good looking. I just don't know what to do. should I continue?

Wooing a girl for one yr with no outcome so far? shocked
Is she halle berry tongue
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Treetop20(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2009
seems you've got lots of time to waste
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2009
1 year? rotflmao!!
Oh dear, some men do make me laugh.

Hon, you've been wasting your time. Even if she's being showing interest, 1 whole yr is a lot to waste on any girl.
pele
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

seems you've got lots of time to waste

dont blame the poster yet. . maybe the girl is Amber Rose cheesy
im sure u'd woo her for 2yrs. . . no? grin
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

Amber Rose is easy, it only took, Cassidy a day or two to wet and spunk in her womanliness hole
And to think she was still with 'Ye when it all went down

Poster
If it takes you a lifetime, carry on
Just know tha someone else with a slicker game will woo her and wet her quicker than the speed of light!
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Amber Rose is easy, it only took, Cassidy a day or two to wet and spunk in her womanliness hole

ewwwww. . . . how u take know?
isnt cassidy in jail for murder or abi na attempted murder? undecided
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2009
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady.

As long as it takes. tongue
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by MrCrackles(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

ewwwww. . . . how u take know?
isnt cassidy in jail for murder or abi na attempted murder? undecided

Cassidy has been out for a lil while
Well the rumour is that Cass whipped Amber Rose while 'Ye was in the Carib. working on Jay and Rhi Rhi's albums
Cassidy did a diss track to 'Ye recently, AMber aint denied it and 'Ye broke the shit up when he heard! grin

I am on the streets love, the gossips dont come any fresher
grin
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Cassidy has been out for a lil while
Well the rumour is that Cass whipped Amber Rose while was in the Carib. working on Jay and Rhi Rhi's albums
Cassidy didnt a diss track to 'Ye recently, AMber aint denied it and 'Ye broke the shit up when he heard! grin

I am on the streets love, the gossips dont come any fresher
grin

Hmmmm. . .i see
u sef berra start ur own perez hilton gossip site grin cheesy
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Treetop20(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2009
tope5000:

yes
once she says yes i will knock her up fast
grin
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2009
Treetop20:

yes
once she says yes i will knock her up fast
grin

Lmao . , i trust ya cheesy
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by follypimpi(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2009
A year shocked shocked shocked,U sure u aint got Tribal Marks all across your face.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by tope5000: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2009
follypimpi:

A year  shocked shocked shocked,U sure u aint got Tribal Marks all across your face.

Lol grin grin grin
Are u tryin to diss King suny Ade? shocked cheesy
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2009
Guy,one year for a babe,men u've tried o,if na pikin una born since u start chikin da babe, by now d pikin go don get hair for phulik,Shuo. What have u been tellin her. . . ,'that u're a member of nairaland,make she gree for u' ? Guy go browse betta lyrics for net make u take thrill d babe u hear,since ur dubbs aint tight enough
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2009
Guy,one year for a babe,men u've tried o,if na pikin una born since u start chikin da babe, by now d pikin go don get hair for phulik,Shuo. What have u been tellin her. . . ,'that u're a member of nairaland,make she gree for u' ? Guy go browse betta lyrics for net make u take thrill d babe u hear,since ur dubbs aint tight enough
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by yicob(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2009
I dont woo ladies, they run after me. Try having a bath with me in the jacuzzi . . .and u will know far.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2009
yicob:

I dont woo ladies, they run after me. Try having a bath with me in the jacuzzi . . .and u will know far.
rotflmao, you know what they say abt wishes, ain't no beggars ridin'
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by jamace(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2009
My friend, you have tried. My candid advice is that you should move on, maybe, God is keeping a devil out of your life. Don't be adamant. Just move on now. Good luck.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by whitelexi(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2009
I once had to woo a girl for a yr b4 getting her - just to prove a point. The truth is that after a month or so, the chase loses its flavour. She just kept asking for stuff but never wanted me to go close to the issue at hand - funny thing is the relationship didnt even last over 3 months after the chase. . .  her personal hygiene was an absolute disgrace. All that chasing, for nothing! angry

@Topic: Continue wooing if u have a vested interest, otherwise move on to someone else - i bet that over this yr u spent wooing her, there are other girls who have shown interest which u ignored so far.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by C2H5OH(f): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2009
Playing hard to get. Squash her shit and move on to the next one.  There are many other girls out there.  Better ones too.

i've tried doing stupid shit like that before and it's not even worth it, laying it out there for someone who doesn't want it. It just drags on and on and on and on for however long you allow it. 4get her.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2009
I'd like this thread locked b4 Adam Brody/Jack tweedle dumb/Chuckba$$ etc etc replies
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by v3: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2009
1 year. . . ?? I'd cup a couple of girls withing that period. . LOL

But in ur case. . .If the juice is worth the squeeze, i hope, then i'd say "Frustrate her" to the point she gives u an ear!!!

Some chicks that DO play hard to get. . end up the ones bedded SOOOOO easily. .
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by biola44: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2009
@poster: wats her reason 4 sayin no?
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2009
FL Gators:

I'd like this thread locked b4 Adam Brody/Jack tweedle dumb/Chuckba$$ etc etc replies

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

never thought i'd see the day toyin was vexed enough to engage in malicious mangling of monikers cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by ayodot(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2009
well, all as being said but is just dat I when ever i see her the thing just rekindles. We've being friends even b4 and after.
seems is time to move on but if u see d girl, men yo john thomas will nod spontaneously.
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by iice(f): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
Some people go on for years wooing angry
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by puskin: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2009
Guy, U nid 2sharpen ur abysmal wooing skillz.
Wat grade did U get in WOO 101. grin grin grin
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by untainted: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
keep trying until you find the ,ONE!
Re: 4 How Long Would U Woo An Adamant Lady. by gram: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2009
I feel 4 u o! wooing is a dynamic affair and you obviously are not skilled. I wish i could teach u some good stuff, anyhow, i paid a bigger price to

learn all i know now, maximum 6 months if u dont win , run , with the right skills, she'd be back begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Fame/paparazzi Affect A Relationship / My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? / Why Are Big Women So Enduring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.