Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) (41466 Views)

U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / The Hardworking Handicap Shoe Maker Gets A Wheel Chair Donated To Him / See What Was Donated To Idp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do you see anything wrong with giving these old shoes as donation to Internally Displaced Persons?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/someone-sent-these-high-heel-shoes-as.html

1 Share

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Unionised(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
What have you sent?

Analyst...

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Tolexander: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
What for?

It doesn't really make sense giving the IDPs gift like this.

Are there no flat sole shoes or slippers?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by jemype(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
kontinu. so. IDP has turned to arise fashion show because it seems only d person can see d runway

4 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nothing bad about it,we all hope they will go back to their various environments soon and they can wear it there. A gift is a gift..

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Of course! There are people like the donor who will rock the shoes. If you don't like it, pass.

Infact, this type of gift is good. It reminds them of the fact that they are still part of our society and everything that happens in it. Make -up kits should be welcome also. Afterall, many marriages and births have taken place in the camps.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by fistonati(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
There's nothing bad in it, its a way of encouraging others to follow d same step. If am around there, I will donate a TV set and decoder to up their Morales

16 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by looseweight: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Of won't reach the target population.

It will be devoured by the wives of NEMA officials shocked

13 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
What are you implying?

That people in IDP doesn't deserve to wear heel shoes?

I guess they should only pray and sing, eat rice and bread while you wear shoes and drink beer.

I am sure you already tagged the shoes as evil and from Satan.. Tempered Brain Union.

Any day i will visit, i am sure to also include condoms in my package. You can go and report me to you Pastor.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by kekakuz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
It's a reminder to them that they should start date above their sorrow

1 Like

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by kings09(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by iteleaye(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
So because they are IDP's they shouldn't wear fine shoes

Spv multifunctional smartwatch available at dapperyou.

4 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Great
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
And op expect me to believe this to be true ?

Ok kwantinu
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by iceberylin(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Any gift na gift.
As long as they aren't crippled

1 Like

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by baby124: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lmaooo. Some women have no chill. Where IDP wan wear this one pls? Dem get club for camp?

3 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by kingidrogen(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
dirty gurl# end time legs, end time shoes
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Roon9(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Isn't donations about wat we have anymore

4 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by ProdigyLoco(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
don't see nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
They could sell itundecided

2 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by fpeter(f): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na wa. Na by force to donate? Where will they wear it to? Soaps and even cardigan for this weather don finish?

3 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by marshupafrica: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR UPCOMING ARTISTS http://www.marshupafrica.com/news/joinourmusiccatalog
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Lakayanah: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
It's someone's dream to own a pair of shoes like that for Christmas and God has answered their prayers, is it because they are displaced they should not denge pose? Free dem jor.

4 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by chukwukamma(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
But this person has given what she has

4 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by AreaFada2: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
You give what you have.

Give yours.

1 Like

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by ultrazone(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Not good security wise, they need running shoes
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by texazzpete(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nothing wrong with it. The recipient can easily trade it for some more food or money.

The guy in the OP is silly

3 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Ogbodavies(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerian's, always complaining about everything

1 Like

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Kbraims(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yea...giv out wat people realy need nd wl apreciate!!! @ d conditn dey are i dnt realy tink dis wl b of use...

2 Likes

Re: High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
These extremists are here again! What is wrong with these shoes now? You no give gift, you come dey find fault in another man's gesture. Hian! Hypocrisy @ its best. Tufiakwa!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? / Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.