Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire (3737 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire by myworkforchrist: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTE: The condom use is specifically directed to married couples thinking it is a form of birth control. For unmarried people, you are a fornicator or adulterer first before thinking about the consequence of using condom or not.

The message of Jesus to gabriel-doufle-kokou is numerous, I just pasted part of it here. Please check the full transcript in the link below and also ask your questions to brother Len. God have given him more insight on how married people can approach family planning in a godly way.

A Woman In Hell for MouthAction with Husband
Gabriel saw a woman in hell, who had practiced MouthAction on her husband. In doing so, she had insulted God, and demons were torturing her. The demons were cutting her tongue and her mouth like butchers are cutting meat. The pain was great and it was difficult to speak. She was asking Jesus to allow her to come back on earth. She said that if her husband wanted her to perform that act, she would not do it again. She said, “My pastor did not tell me that was a sin.” (see video excerpt here).

Women In Hell for Being On Top of Their Husbands During Sex
The women who are climbing on top of their husbands to have sex with their husband underneath them are in hell. I wrote in my previous article, A Warning for Christian Married Couples, that the Lord showed also the same thing to brother Olugbenga Oladejo. In a written transcript of Gabriel's testimony, he indicated that the Lord sees the woman-on-top position the same as lesbianism. When the husband is on the bottom, there is a transfer of authority in the spirit from him to the woman.

Gabriel said that the demons take a sharp arrow, place it upright on the ground and make the women climb on top of it the same way. If you say this is not a sin and you do it, when you die, you will regret it. If any pastor is telling you this is not a sin, he is killing you. He is blind. Leave him. He can repent later, but for you follow him, you will go to hell. If you agree with him, as a woman, as a man, you are going to hell. Gabriel says, “Change your ways!” He warned, “It’s not woman who should be on top, but the man. We cannot live like this. If you are taking the place of your husband and your husband is taking the place of a woman, you are worshiping antichrist. Know that if you die, you are going to hell.” (See video excerpt here).

Warning Against Contraception [In Hell for Using Condoms, etc]
People who use condoms are in hell. He saw people there who were in hell for using condoms. And they wanted to return to earth so they could repent, and not use condoms again, but it was too late. He said that if you are using condoms, products, or injections to keep from getting pregnant, you will go directly to hell when you die. The Lord also warned Gabriel that any form of artificial contraceptive is a sin, including female condoms (femidom). Repent. (See the video excerpt here. Also see my article, Is Contraception a Sin? -- a Divine Revelation).

Warning to Hotel and Guest House Owners
Those people who are building hotels and (passage) rooms where people are sleeping with prostitutes, build it, and you will regret it when you die. He saw a man in hell who said, "I built passage rooms. People were coming there to sleep with girls, with men. Oh, Lord, allow me to come on earth. If I come on earth, I will destroy it and build a church there."

And the Lord said, "It's too late for you. It's too late for you."

And Gabriel was saying, "And me, where will I be?"

A Woman In Hell for Fake Hair [Jewelries, Nails Polish, Mini Skirt, Trousers]
There are a lot of women in hell. They are more than the fish of the sea. A woman, when she was on earth, was warned about using fake hair, because people that do so will go to hell. But she replied, “No, that's not true. Jesus only looks at the heart and not on the outside. When she died, she found out she had been deceived all her life and now she begging for a second chance to come back.

Jesus said, "It is too late." He said he knows the number of hairs on our head (Mt 10:30), but we are adding false hair. We are insulting Jesus that the Lord is a foolish man. But the Lord said, "The way I create Indians' hair is different than the Arabians'. It's different than Americans'. American's hair is different than French peoples'. And French people are different than African people."

Everything He had done, He said everything's good. And we are mocking Him that what He had done is not good. She was crying.

Those women who are wearing jewelry, demons will cut them and put sharp things in their private parts. She said to go and tell women who are wearing jewelry to remove all their jewelry, because if they are wearing it they are committing adultery all their days on earth. Any husband who is telling his wife to wear jewelry, because it is enjoyable during sex, they will have a problem in hell.

Anyone who is wearing nail polish, it is actually blood they are wearing. It is crying out like the blood of Abel. When you die, demons will cut your fingers and say, “You want to be beautiful! We want to make you beautiful.” And they put hot irons inside your private parts. The woman he saw being tortured like this said, “If I come back to earth, I will not do that again.”

Women who wear trousers or knickers or short trousers (shorts), when you die, demons will shove a sword up into your private parts. And when you continue crying, they will push it further. The demons will say, “It’s an abomination in the sight of the Lord. We will show you. The Bible says women should not wear the dress of man and men should not wear the dress of women. But you! You don’t want to obey the Word of God. We will show you!” The woman said, “Ow! Ow! Ow! Lord, it’s our pastor who told us to wear trousers. If I come back to earth, I will not wear trousers again. I will not wear trousers again. I will not wear trousers.”

And the Lord said, "It's too late for you."

Then he told Gabriel, "Leave her." (see video excerpt here).

Link: http://eternal-destinations..com.ng/2015/03/gabriel-doufle-kokou-testimony-of.html

God bless you as you heed to this warning.

1 Like

Re: Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire by cold(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sigh..can you folks sink any lower? This is the clearest indication yet that Christianity is fuelled by fear,sustained by fear & thrives on fear. I feel for these lot.
Re: Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oh, crap, can it get any worse

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Never A Takfiri / Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace / “pastor Adeboye Needs To Sleep With One Of His Church Members” – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.