Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) (34702 Views)

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by ABACITYBLOG: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abia state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, today, 19th Dec, 2015 commissioned completed road project in Aba, the commissioning was carried alongside former President Olusegun Obasanjo as a quest in Aba, Abia State.

The roads commissioned are, Umuola Road and Omni Guest Road, see photos below:

http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/gov-ikpeazu-commissioned-roads-in-aba-alongside-ex-pres-obasanjo-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by veltany: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
old solder never dies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mynd44 this thread is not well loaded like the one you locked up bro, lalasticlala knows I don't do blogging I update live and bloggers lift from my fb page. No wahala let me build up this one. Do justice to it

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
No markings on the roads

20 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Today, Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu commissioned three roads in Aba. They are: Omeni, Kamalu and Umuola. Former Nigeria President, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is in Abia State for the burial of late madam Beatrice Agbai in Abiriba performed the tape cutting ceremony...seven roads more will be ready..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Obasanjo remains the most detribalised national leader of Nigeria. East, west, north and south, he's always welcomed. Kudos to gov. Ikpeazu for this gesture that can promote national unity. Fayose can keep hating, Baba is busy promoting one Nigeria all over the country.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks for being our guest President OBJ. This man has a sense of humour,couldn't stop laughing over his funny jokes with Dr Ikpeazu. Very active OBJ.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Which kamalu, the one beside star paper? Is it omenazu? Enyinnaya publicising unmarked roads, do tell your interim principal that we have gone beyond this level, he should go and learn work from Sullivan at Udi

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cleatoris: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
asha80:
No markings on the roads
Maybe still under construction. Hurriedly commissioned.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by freshvine(f): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
We've umuola community in Abia state and Rumuola community in Rivers State.

There's Isiokpo community in both Rivers and Imo state.

Again... We've egbema in both Rivers and Imo state.

Yet Tonyebarcanista and his rastafarians think igboland ends in imo river. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 this thread is not well loaded like the one you locked up bro, lalasticlala knows I don't do blogging I update live and bloggers lift from my fb page. No wahala let me build up this one. Do justice to it

Is it this apian way that the man brought OBJ to come and commission?

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by dhantey324(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu go wan die 4 where he dey.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
asha80:
No markings on the roads
what aba needs now is motorable roads first. marking would have been gud though

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Is it this apian way that the man brought OBJ to come and commission?

Smh!
True, the road is a confirmed apian way but half bread is better than..............

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by henchamb(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
See as the road dey sef. I'm sure obj himself will be dissapointed.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
STILL BUILDING ROADS WITH OPEN GUTTERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

JESUS CHRIST! NIGERIANS, WHEN ARE WE READY TO DEVELOP? THIS IS THE TYPE OF ROAD A GOVERNOR IS BUILDING IN IN A LARGE URBAN CENTER LIKE ABA, AND HE'S NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. CUTTING RIBBONS AND INVITING CAMERAMEN AS HE COMMISSIONS A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS WHICH WILL ACT AS BREEDING GROUNDS FOR MOSQUITOES AND MALARIA BY JUNE NEXT YEAR. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THE FOOL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO INSTALL STREETLIGHTS OR PLANT A SINGLE TREE THERE TO HELP MITIGATE URBAN TEMPERATURES?

THIS IS AT A TIME CITIES IN PROGRESSIVE COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING FOR GREEN ROOFS IN THEIR SKYSCRAPERS, A SHAMELESS BUFFOON IN NIGERIA IS PROUD TO COMMISSION A ROAD WITH OPEN GUTTERS!

I BLAME NGWA PEOPLE FOR THEIR FOOLISHNESS. ANYWAY, ABA NA THEIR LAND, AND IKPEAZU NA THEIR SON. WHEN HE'S DONE MISRULING THEM AND LEAVING ABA AS THE SHITHOLE IT STILL IS, I HOPE THEY DON'T COMPLAIN.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by anachy: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abia need more of roads devt.
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by menix(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fine road no gutter abi Drainage is a waste of resources.

Abians would prefer the old road to this new one when it starts raining..

Why is it that Abia state is blessed with Dead brain governors/ministry of work..

Uzo Uwa Mmebi..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by zuma4k(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
My Governor doing what he knows best!
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by ibkgab001: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Baba mii oooo
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ọ di mma.....
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by dramenda(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
J
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

@kachisbarbie I no see u inside that pic grin
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cr7lomo: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Honestly, I don't understand this country... Why should a former president commission a project done by a sitting governor.... That y these past leaders would always put mouth in any present government... They still Hang on to power directly or indirectly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
OBJ, there is no money in Abia state now for you to take oooo. Well done, Ikpeazu for the work done so far. We must shame T.A. Orji in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
PDP moderators ride on and show the useless and grudges of apc how to govern a state***
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by MrCounselor: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool
Re: Ikpeazu And Obasanjo Commission Roads In Aba (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cement road as well....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.