Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? (41168 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki As Governor Of Edo State / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Edo 2016: Tension In Edo As Oshiomhole Picks Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Didn't you read where it was written that he own a company?Do you think its Aliens from space that works in that company?Oh!Just because he does not share rice like 'The Rice' man does,he is not helping the masses,kwo?
By the way,have you heard of the Obaseki family of Edo state?His brother is the owner of Obas Worldwide,a construction and oil servicing company employing Hundreds of Edo people.His other brother is the former Group Managing Director of NNPC.That family is well connected.They have imparted the life of Edo people in their own lil way.
And to add to what u stated bro, Godwin Obaseki is a god son to Aliko Dangote. And for those that dont knw, Dangote has already acquired a large land in ologbo to site his factory that is to be built in edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Holyman3(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Mr man. i own an IT company. my office is at akpakpava by visafone office. so u can see hv gotin somewhere already and am nt ur type.

Well, I meant mentally, not what you have in akpakpava.
Fools own companies too.
At last, how much of your brain you develop is what matters.

A thief and looter can easily come from PDP or APC or any other Party.
It doesn't have to be Oshiomole to chose the next governor for you.
He is simply protecting himself from being probed.

So my friend, i dont care about PDP or APC, Neither do i care about you Fvcking Cyber Cafe in Akpakpava.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holyman3:

Well, I meant mentally, not what you have in akpakpava.
Fools own companies too.
At last, how much of your brain you develop is what matters.

A thief and looter can easily come from PDP or APC or any other Party.
It doesn't have to be Oshiomole to chose the next governor for you.
He is simply protecting himself from being probed.

So my friend, i dont care about PDP or APC, Neither do i care about you Fvcking Cyber Cafe in Akpakpava.
Thanks for the insult.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by uwa1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Growth is measured by income inflow, revenue generation, expansion of the business environment, etc... U can agree with me that his administration has failed in these areas...
QatarPlayboy:

Bro nor vex o. in economic, how is the growth of a state/country rated?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Holyman3(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Thanks for the insult.

Naaaa.. Don't see it that way.
I have got no reason to insult you... naaa..
Apologies if you feel that way.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by martineverest(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Edo central is nt 100% Pdp compared to Edo north that is 100% Apc. Pdp has never won an elected position in Edo north since oshiomole became gov, bt same cant be said of Edo central and Apc.
that's true.. Especially now that pdp is no longer in charge at the federal level and anenih is powerless at the moment. Since no ishan is contesting, they will be less concerned
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by martineverest(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Which tribe do u desire then?
am ishan.. Uromi to be precised
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by ajebuter(f): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
They should wait

In the fullness of time

Tinubu will tell them who will govern them

I trust him grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Sacramento4real(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And to add to what u stated bro, Godwin Obaseki is a god son to Aliko Dangote. And for those that dont knw, Dangote has already acquired a large land in ologbo to site his factory that is to be built in edo state.
Yea bro.Heard about it the last time i visited Ologbo.That would greatly help the economic activities of that town o.Cos the only functional and notable company there now is Obaseki Worldwide and the skeletal operations by Paulosa Rubber Factory.Presco Plc is still helping in its own lil way.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
am ishan.. Uromi to be precised
Bro am also frm uromi, Efandion. but majority esan never for once supported oshiomole since he became gov. so u nw expect him to feed his enemies(esan) with gold spoon over majority binis that stood by him when Anenin, Ogbesia, Onolememen, etc were fight him tooth and nail with pdp federal might? It's not done bro. Just like the igbos, this is our repacaution for playing bad politics, thinking Anenih can single handledly mk an esan man gov without the support of other senatorial districts of the state.

I WARNED MY PEOPLE, YEAH I WARNED THEM. MY PEOPLE, OHH MY PEOPLE!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Yea bro.Heard about it the last time i visited Ologbo.That would greatly help the economic activities of that town o.Cos the only functional and notable company there now is Obaseki Worldwide and the skeletal operations by Paulosa Rubber Factory.Presco Plc is still helping in its own lil way.
Yeah, u re right bro. the factory when completed wud employ minimum of 2000 workers and also open the village to infrastructures, hospitals, housing, etc development.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
martineverest:
that's true.. Especially now that pdp is no longer in charge at the federal level and anenih is powerless at the moment. Since no ishan is contesting, they will be less concerned
Thats the final nail on the coffin for Pdp and Anenih in Edo State.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Sacramento4real(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bros I disagree with you
When his brother was the GMD of NNPC, what did he do for Edo state?

As we speak, he's the chairman of lnlg, what has he done for Edo state?

You mean he should read out the number of persons he helped gained employment into NNPC during his time first,bah?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Holyman3:

Naaaa.. Don't see it that way. I have got no reason to insult you... naaa.. Apologies if you feel that way.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by GudluckIBB(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sacramento4real:

You mean he should read out the number of persons he helped gained employment into NNPC during his time first,bah?

I don't mind if he can.

How many roads he tare?

How many scjools he build?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
uwa1:
Growth is measured by income inflow, revenue generation, expansion of the business environment, etc... U can agree with me that his administration has failed in these areas...
You want a roburst argument frm me on this concerning Edo and it economy is oshiomole became gov? and hope u wont get tired when i start with fact? Except u were never in Edo State, if u were, u wont wanna argue with me on this because there was a time in Edo state when the IGR was 80-150million monthly and with just 3 tv stations, 3 radio station, few hotels, no financial companies except banks, no product showrooms except uyi technical, etc.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Carry-on Osho Baba. If you like make a handicap Man/Woman your successor, We surely would vote the person over PDP.

For this kpangolo Bside wey we dey so. Oshiomole and APC dive rock.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Sacramento4real(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Yeah, u re right bro. the factory when completed wud employ minimum of 2000 workers and also open the village to infrastructures, hospitals, housing, etc development.
Ur head dey there,bro.But my only fear about that Community is its Myopic and greedy leaders.They are only after their pockets.With the number of Oil wells and numerous Oil companies that has done explorations in that community,it is not suppose to be at its present state.Too many people forming 'Leaders' in that community.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I don't mind if he can.

How many roads he tare?

Was nnpc govt agency that tare roads and build schools? how many roads nd schs did akpabio did in akwa-ibom before he became gov and to an extent performed well for his state? Bro pls, i wud advice u jettison this ur argument because it lacks logics.

Cheers!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
opal4real:

For this kpangolo Bside wey we dey so. Oshiomole and APC dive rock.
Poor You!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
my former boss.. - BROS G!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Sacramento4real(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I don't mind if he can.

How many roads he tare?

Was what Lucky Igbinedion's job then?He was serving the Federal government,bro,not Edo state.Edo state had a governor in the person Of Lucky Igbinedion.If he assisted some edolites gained employment into NNPC,i think that sufficed.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by georgementday(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

You want a roburst argument frm me on this concerning Edo and it economy is oshiomole became gov? and hope u wont get tired when i start with fact? Except u were never in Edo State, if u were, u wont wanna argue with me on this because there was a time in Edo state when the IGR was 80-150million monthly and with just 3 tv stations, 3 radio station, few hotels, no financial companies except banks, no product showrooms except uyi technical, etc.
and yet no tangible employment scheme to show for it,except more taxes and to enrich a few individuals
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by uwa1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
My dear, u don't need to bother or deceive urself by propounding baseless theory or laying out facts that are not practically impacting on the pple... I am not saying he hasn't tried... He has done his best in his area of expertise and comfort... What I am saying is that the state needs someone who can economically develop the state through diverse means such as industrialization, increasing revenue generation internally, generating more jobs for the people, etc.... So my dear I am not here to argue with u... Thanks...
QatarPlayboy:

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by GudluckIBB(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Was nnpc govt agency that tare roads and build schools? how many roads nd schs did akpabio did in akwa-ibom before he became gov and to an extent performed well for his state? Bro pls, i wud advice u jettison this ur argument because it lacks logics.

Cheers!

That's the problem we have in Edo state, we don't say it as it is!
Kwam 1 is a musician and he is based in okota in Lagos but he made sure that Lagos state govt tared the street is he living.

As we speak, if you to the street were obaseki lives in benin, I'm sure it will be an eyesore!

As nnpc gmd, he can use the state govt to make tins easy for his immediate neighbours

Look at Abel Guobadia, he was living in Adolor College road but instead of him to use his position and might to fix that road, he rather bought another house in GRA and moved there! Living the people who would have benefitted from him to suffer!

Come to bourdillion road in ikoyi, becos Tinubu lives there, Lagos sate govt fixed the road and today, not only Tinubu that's benefitting from that road, most lagosians do

That's my argument, I'm not saying he should abdicate his responsibilities but he can do better by using his influence to ensure the govt affects him and his immediate neighbours !
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
georgementday:

and yet no tangible employment scheme to show for it,except more taxes and to enrich a few individuals
And which individual did he enriched? pls name me one wit just a little fact. Do u knw d prob Elites in Edo, e.g igbinedion has wit oshiomole is bcus he refused enriching them? Name one political employee dat serve or stil serving dat can boast of building a mansion frm edo money he/she got under oshiomole.

And for the tax u re talking about. how many people in edo state truely pay tax? even u, i knw u hv never paid tax b4. so why crying foul?

Cheers!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by llade(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=41150267

Oshiomhole still go find person when resemble am

See their face grin[/quote]
Funny
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
uwa1:
Even a blind man can acknowledge the good works of his administration in areas of infrastructure..... But when it comes to economic development, his administration has failed woefully..... My point now is.... If this man (Obaseki) was or is his economic advicer, then his (Obaseki) incapability, ineffectiveness and inefficiency is so obvious even to the blind....
supported
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, no vex! I wouldn't vote an 'anyhow' man over a PDP Candidate. I rather sit down at home and watch the tele than to go queue behind a stooge. The Chairman of APC in Edo State made mention of such when he came to Akoko Edo sometimes last month. When he was challenged by someone that he shouldn't have said we should queue behind whoever Oshiomole adopts, he said he was misquoted. Let all of them go for Primaries and the most popular should emerge.
oshiomhole that could not conduct common LGA election. Forget your idea because, primary or no primary his choice of candidate will surface.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nteyoho90(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
When will the election take place?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Baro(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
The political forces in Edo will interplay and interface to produce the next Governor of Edo state.
Even as an incumbent, Oshiomhole is less than 5% of those forces. Oshiomhole is too small to unilaterally decide who becomes my Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.