Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? (41185 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Obaseki As Governor Of Edo State / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Edo 2016: Tension In Edo As Oshiomhole Picks Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by CioAngels(f): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
And so what? Ngozi eweala had all that, yet, she could not answer questions thrown to her by nass and she mislead jonathan, so all he has is no garantee that he will perform. Oshiomale has just picked who will coverup his loots. Adams, this is democracy, let electorate vote their choice and not your stooge. By the way, osunbor, what are you going back there to do, oh, did you just remembered you did not stay long enough to break the vault?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by georgementday(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And which individual did he enriched? pls name me one wit just a little fact. Do u knw d prob Elites in Edo, e.g igbinedion has wit oshiomole is bcus he refused enriching them? Name one political employee dat serve or stil serving dat can boast of building a mansion frm edo money he/she got under oshiomole.

And for the tax u re talking about. how many people in edo state truely pay tax? even u, i knw u hv never paid tax b4. so why crying foul?

Cheers!
the way u talk bluntly and offensively,i wonder if that is the way u talk to ur employees and customers. For ur information i own a hotel almost opposite UBTH and i am paying more than 8 different taxes. Please learn to address people mildly(despite their opnion may differ from urs) like a gentleman which i deem u are.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by otimize(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Only a satanic sponsored foolish fool will vote for a PDP government in Edo state... PDP wailers should not quote me o
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by livebullet(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
osho baba all d way....if u like choose okonjo Iweala as ur successor. we shall vote her in. Edo ppl r with u
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
georgementday:

the way u talk bluntly and offensively,i wonder if that is the way u talk to ur employees and customers. For ur information i own a hotel almost opposite UBTH and i am paying more than 8 different taxes. Please learn to address people mildly(despite their opnion may differ from urs) like a gentleman which i deem u are.
Nice @ d emboldened. whats the name of ur hotel pls? we cud need each other u knw. what abt my company design a website for ur hotel? and we also provide IT CONSULTANCY and INTERNET ADVERTISING/MARKETING. what do u think?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

And which individual did he enriched? pls name me one wit just a little fact. Do u knw d prob Elites in Edo, e.g igbinedion has wit oshiomole is bcus he refused enriching them? Name one political employee dat serve or stil serving dat can boast of building a mansion frm edo money he/she got under oshiomole.

And for the tax u re talking about. how many people in edo state truely pay tax? even u, i knw u hv never paid tax b4. so why crying foul?

Cheers!

I doubt if you are truly on ground in Edo,these lies or do I say ignorance you are spewing are either from the pit of hell or from a misinformed mind.

Have you seen Shuaibu house or Kabaka's new mansion in GRA?

The white elephant water storm project has ruined Benin city,whenever it rains one wonders if you are in Atlantic ocean.

Aside the few roads which are fast going bad what else has OshiomOle d pedophile done?

You come on here displaying your provincial mentality and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Jesusloveyou: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Bros I disagree with you
When his brother was the GMD of NNPC, what did he do for Edo state?

As we speak, he's the chairman of lnlg, what has he done for Edo state?

i can't trust anybody from that family because of corrupt Gaius obaseki,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
opal4real:

I doubt if you are truly on ground in Edo,these lies or do I say ignorance you are spewing are either from the pit of hell or from a misinformed mind.

The white elephant water storm project has ruined Benin city,whenever it rains one wonders if you are in Atlantic ocean.

Aside the few roads which are fast going bad what else has OshiomOle d pedophile done?

You cone on here displaying your provincial mentality and ignorance.

K
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Jesusloveyou: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
kixo:
I de laugh, write of Pastor Ize-Iyamu at your own peril! That man has structures across the 18 LGAs of Edo state, have you not wondered why Oshiomhole and APC are afraid of him? This same man helped oshiomhole in 2012 as DG of his campaign team to win elections, he was DG of GEJ campaign team in 2015, he still delivered Edo to GEJ. Even APC stalwarts will work for him after both primaries. It's only those who are not in Edo state that says Oshio de work, apart from red roofing of some selected schools,Oshio has nothing to show, high taxation, the people of Edo state are lamenting!
i don't know if osho has done or steal anything, but for him to have repair upper siluko road, he has done well

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by PastorOla1: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHO IS MAN TO PLAY GOD.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by lyricalz: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa oooo, edo state no get fine men? See as dem wohwoh.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by zexzy(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=QatarPlayboy post=41152669]
Mr man. i own an IT company. my office is at akpakpava by visafone office. so u can see hv gotin somewhere already and am nt ur type.[/quote
As the owner of an IT company you should be more enlightened . Anyways we the Benins will not vote a handicapped person just because oshiomole wants him as a successor. Edo is bigger than Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=zexzy post=41160172][/quote] Ok ma!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by rexbuton: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

You want a roburst argument frm me on this concerning Edo and it economy is oshiomole became gov? and hope u wont get tired when i start with fact? Except u were never in Edo State, if u were, u wont wanna argue with me on this because there was a time in Edo state when the IGR was 80-150million monthly and with just 3 tv stations, 3 radio station, few hotels, no financial companies except banks, no product showrooms except uyi technical, etc.
can you please give us abreakdown of the igR then? then tell us the average IGR then in nigeria? Im very interested in your submission
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by rexbuton: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
opal4real:

You come on here displaying your provincial mentality and ignorance.

please tell us the parts of benin thàt is like Atlantic ocean when it rains
please tell me how the storm water project has become a white elephant project
The roads are going fast bad? Which of them? Which roads did PDP CONSTRUCT/REPAIR ?
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
rexbuton:

can you please give us abreakdown of the igR then? then tell us the average IGR then in nigeria? Im very interested in your submission
I hv nothing to discuss with you.

Dont bother quoting me again bcus am gonna ignore u like an outcast.

Cheers!
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Jirate(m): 3:35am On Dec 20, 2015
PDP Will Win the Election. By the end of the first Quarter of next year, just before the election, APC at the federal level will just be too unpopular across the length and breath of Nigeria to win any Election, this coupled with Oshiomhole's already "Unpopular Status" will prove Catastrophic ....... Mark my Word.
Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
rexbuton:

please tell us the parts of benin thàt is like Atlantic ocean when it rains
please tell me how the storm water project has become a white elephant project
The roads are going fast bad? Which of them? Which roads did PDP CONSTRUCT/REPAIR ?

HOPE YOU DEY SEE WELL....

Re: Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? by comos: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
PDP FOR EDO, EDO FOR PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / Saraki, Oyegun And Ahmed Lawan Meet (photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.