Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers (2794 Views)

Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guys I am sure after seeing these pictures you will agree with the saying that not all that glitters is gold. See more photos of some women before and after makeover.
http://www.yeyegist.com/2015/12/transformation-photos-of-ladies-before.html

Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Osanobua eeeeeeeh!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Adondai!!

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Osanobua eeeeeeeh!! shocked shocked shocked shocked Adondai!!

grin grin now you will understand the difference between the original and the photocopy
Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

grin grin now you will understand the difference between the original and the photocopy
I tire like tyre adeteeyuuuu..

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Lucialovely(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Nnaemiemax: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abasi mbok!

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Enesth(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
JESUS!!!
Re: Transformation Photos Of Ladies Before And After Makeovers by Mofetemi(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Girly Obssession? / PHOTOS: Miss FCT 2013 Records Massive Turnout As Miss Lagos Wins Crown!!! / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Curves In Distressed Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.