Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

D’banj Begs Fans: Please Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Begs Fans: Please Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Married (382 Views)

BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Begs Fans: Please Stop Putting Pressure On Me To Get Married by 36posts: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2015

D’Banj has pleaded with fans not to force him into marriage.
In a recent get-together, the singer pleaded with fans not to rush him into marriage.
News had gone round earlier that the musician was planning a quiet wedding before the end of the year – a claim he has since denied.
He disclosed, “Just because I said I am getting married soon, everyone is impatient. The year has not ended so people should be patient and not be in a hurry about me getting married. I will get married when I am ready and not when the world wants me to. Marriage is a lifetime journey,” he said.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mytime24 / Check Out Toni Tones’ Extra Sexy Outfit To The Headies Awards / 2face Idibia Changes Name To '2baba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.