Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Try Not To Surge Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Try Not To Surge Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads (483 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try Not To Surge Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dbanj, is not intrigued by settling down at whatever time soon.Speaking in a later party, the vocalist begged fans not to surge him into marriage.
This comes after news had gone round before that the performer was arranging a peaceful wedding before the end of the year.He told Punch…

"Because I said I am getting hitched soon, everybody is fretful. The year has not finished so individuals ought to be tolerant and not be in a rush about me getting hitched. I will get hitched when I am prepared and not when the world needs me to. Marriage is a lifetime venture," he said

for more visit www.azpalace..com

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nigeria 2014 Emmanuel Ikubese Poses With No Clothes On / If You Don't Know This Guy Ehn You Must Be A Learner / Caption This:what Will You Say.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.