Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard (38521 Views)

Road Transport Employers Association Backs Obaseki (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War / Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by dulaman: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2015

Witches have expressed support for the ongoing anti-corruption campaign by President Muhammadu Buhari.
President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari

Declaring the support in Lagos, spokesperson for White Witches Association of Nigeria, WHIWTAN, Dr Okhue Iboi, said decision to back Buhari’s anti-corruption crusade was taken at the end of an emergency meeting of the association that took place at Ofosu, Edo State.

“As stakeholders in the project called Nigeria, we can’t fold our arms and pretend that all is well with our nation. It will not only amount to act of unpatriotism if we decide to look the other way while others are speaking out on way forward for Nigeria,” Ibori stated.

“Following our worries over Nigeria, the general assembly of witches decided to hold this meeting. In attendance were witches from all the 36 states of Nigeria including Katsina, the home state of Buhari. It was at the end of this meeting that the unanimous decision was taken that we should support Buhari to fight corruption. There was no dissenting voice – we also took other decisions on some national issues affecting the country.”

Calling on Buhari to be resolute, the spokesperson said the President should not be afraid to step on toes in his avowed determination to sanitise the country.

These looters are even lucky that it was Buhari that was going after them to expose and punish them. On our own, we had decided to wage spiritual war against them, and our own punishment would have been harsher. But but since Buhari has decided to take up the challenge, we have decided to support him. Buhari should not be afraid. I want to assure him that no human force can overcome him.

We have one or two piece of advice that we want to give him if he can send emissaries to us or invite us to Aso Rock. Contrary to the wrong impression by some people, white witches are not evil people. We liberate people from evil people. We are messengers of God, and for over 20 years now, we have been speaking regularly in the media on some national issues,” he said.

Speaking on the fate of Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike regarding election rerun which the court has ordered, Iboi urged Wike to pray very well as he may not return to the Government House.
“The ball is in Wike’s court. If he wants to remain as governor of Rivers State, he should pray very well otherwise the wind of change currently sweeping across the country will blow him away. But if he does all the needful, he will retain his seat,” he said.
On the crisis rocking All Progressives Congress, APC over Saraki’s leadership of the Senate, Iboi said APC may break into splinter groups.

Urging the National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Buhari to continue to work together for the benefit of Nigerians, the spokesperson said:

“The partnership between Buhari and Tinubu is divinely ordained, but let it be known to the two of them that some people even within APC are not happy with the union between the two men. They want the two of them to clash. Some saboteurs who I will call enemies of Nigeria are desperate to separate them, but they will fail in their ungodly mission.”

Speaking on why former President Goodluck Jonathan lost 2015 election, Iboi said one of the factors was that Jonathan disobeyed witches.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/witches-back-buharis-anti-corruption-war/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by Dukeratata: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rubish

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by tunwumi: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let no witch live so the bible say

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by cleatoris: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Whether witches support Buhari or not, they will be hunted.
Na Jona need dia support grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by Tolexander: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
The last time I checked, the only Politician(Goodluck Jonathan) the witches supported lost in a general election.

Witches please back out, your support is not needed cos anything they support seems to end in calamity!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by Owoplenty(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shamelessness is a norm in this country, same group that endorsed gej the icon of corruption last time

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Silly people. They are not TRUE witches angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by vicostyle20: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pictures? or adonbilivit grin grin grin grin

Let's see their faces whether i go see someone i know grin grin grin grin grin

Do You Know What Will Happen If You Drink Coconut Water For 7 Days? Find out -
See more at:
http://www.fusiongists.com/2015/12/do-you-know-what-will-happen-if-you.html#sthash.YGnWvN4I.dpuf

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by miqos02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by NwaNimo1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
They want some of the loot politicians allocate for 'spiritual purposes'. . .

8 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by jnrbayano(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by ruggedboy01: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
This country is really funny

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by osaslord500(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by holluwai(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Please am I allowed to laugh?

3 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by ochuski(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHITE witches pls dnt 4get to cure BUBU's Kidney problem

3 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by SmartMugu: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Even witches sef dey feel the bad state of the economy?

2 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by neutrotoba(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hold their spokesperson, they must confess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by myboy2010(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
witches koh aje ni

2 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by repogirl(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Boooohari, witches kwa? Okay! angry

1 Like

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by DirtyGold: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Political witches backing anybody in power.

4 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by siraj1402(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
The same association that said Buhari will not win?Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by abumeinben(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chao..owiedo!

Ma pple with witchcraft grin

Fia we people o...

So this buhari economic policy dey affect the spiritual too grin
No wonder the winch dem nor dey fly again....fuel scarce cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by WukedP(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
The evidence to prove that this country is in a real mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by Daniel058(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHITE WITCHES, TELLING WHITE LIES..

WITHOUT BEING TOLD, ONE MUST KNOW THAT IN OTHER TO BE SUPER PROSPEROUS IN NAIJA, HE/SHE MUST BELONG OR BE IN SUPPORT OF THE RULING PARTY°.

Abi no be this nairaland I read say Witches & Wizards Association of Nigeria don DECLARE say BUHARI no go ever rule Nigeria again??
Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by jnrbayano(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
This kind of news is only peculiar to a country like Nigeria.

The more I refute the notion that Nigeria is a Zoo as called by some people, the more these kind of news remind me that I have been making a mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by jamex93(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard by awesomesossy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
E clear shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.