Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children (44668 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by WAECFlyer3: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2015
The photo was taken at the President’s 73rd birthday celebration at the Villa on Thursday. Pictured are Halima, Yusuf and Zahra, whose 21st birthday was yesterday.
lalasticlala

Source: http:///photo-of-president-buhari-with-three-of-his-children

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by WAECFlyer3: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Ayt27(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Bubu family selfie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by gentledavid(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2015
But I must confess,this man must have been very handsome when he was younger,his children's beauty says it all

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by brunofarad(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Cute though

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the news sometime in the future.

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Generalkorex(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Bubu and photo sha.
cute though

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Dasikee: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Fine. Man

4 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by cayorday89(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Cute family... Mi likeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Demmocrats(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
We only know Sweet Zahra, the rest of his children are others.

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by iteleaye(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Bubu ma nigga for shizzle...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Icecomrade: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
How una no go dey take selfie when una no know how much rice cost for market. Una no dey cue buy fuel.
I dey fuel cue since 2am and i never get fuel, na una stupid selfie i dey see for front page.

APC taniods will come here with sai Baba chant.

Am happy we are all partakers of this ending suffering

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by DickDastardly(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
angry
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by ROCKJ1(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari is busy taking selfie and Nigeria is crumbling... no fuel, boko haram, no light, dollar is 280... God Pls save us.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Yesterday was my birthday. This means that I aint getting any younger. From hence I pledge to respect my self and my new age. No more Endtime(s), just constructive contributions or I keep mute.It's time for some comportment.So help me God!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by kolardzy(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Cute.. cool
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by autotrader014(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:
Bubu family selfie

Lol.. grin
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Pascal181: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Very beautiful but clueless

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Spanner4(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
They look very pretty like serious, if my crush fine like Zahra, I will be happy

2 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Tessie01(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
WAECFlyer3:
The photo was taken at the President’s 73rd birthday celebration at the Villa on Thursday. Pictured are Halima, Yusuf and Zahra, whose 21st birthday was yesterday.
lalasticlala

Source: http:///photo-of-president-buhari-with-three-of-his-children
cute[/color][color=#770077]
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by 9jatatafo(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Will this selfie make fuel surplus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Kjking(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
see their teeth like shovel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by owolabi3699(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Wailers where are u
Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2015
With the hardship the people are facing, these guys feel comfortable in showing us their dentition.

ISSORITE!

BABA NA YOUR TIME

ENJOY

6 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by coolfredo(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Eintelekt:
Yesterday was my birthday. This means that I aint getting any younger. From hence I pledge to respect my self and my new age. No more Endtime(s), just constructive contributions or I keep mute.It's time for some comportment.So help me God!
End time pledge.. End time birthday

10 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Swagger to bad. The most swaggerlicious president ever.. Carry go,jor. Let the ekpas keep wailing

1 Like

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Imagine the president peeping like a cow

9 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by imamabi(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Bubu is busy taking selfie and Nigeria is crumbling... no fuel, boko haram, no light, dollar is 280... God Pls save us.

He shouldnt take selfie with his kids because people like u exist. In Hausa language we call people like that "Nama".

6 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by demsid(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
gawd. see beauty. wen you are beautiful u are , and wen u are ugly no make up n Brazilian hair can get u this kind natural beauty. I want a wife as beautiful as one of these girls oh Lord.

2 Likes

Re: ★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children by ademusiwa1e: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
OK. Nice picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / Aba Residents Show Love To President Buhari (Pictures) / Top 5 Lies About Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.