Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother (6784 Views)

Need A Surrogate Mother,get In Here / A Surrogate Mother Needed / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by omoniyin(f): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2015
I would like to be a surrogate mother and help other people with having a child and have the happiness of becoming a parent. My requirement for this will be N700,000 which will be paid twice during and after the pregnancy and all hospitals bills paid for. bimpegood7@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2015
Good luck on your business. Aje awo gba

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Caracta(f): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2015
700k? Paid twice? undecided

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Yoruba ladies/girls/women and money.
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by RobinHez(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2015
I'm very much interested in your service but your facial appearance without makeup would determine the price..coz I want my kids to be beautiful not some"Aiye lara" kids undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by VocalWalls: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rudboy360:
I'm very much interested in your service but your facial appearance without makeup would determine the price..coz I want my kids to be beautiful not some"Aiye lara" kids undecided

you dont know what a surrogate is? read more!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by VocalWalls: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
omoniyin:
I would like to be a surrogate mother and help other people with having a child and have the happiness of becoming a parent. My requirement for this will be N700,000 which will be paid twice during and after the pregnancy and all hospitals bills paid for. bimpegood7@gmail.com

I understand no one just wakes up in the morning and decides to become a surrogate, although the ovary is not yours, you'll still have some sense of attachment to the kid.

I think that you're going through a tough situation and it seems like there's no other way out, so you're hoping to hit this one-off deal and put yourself together, and probably start up a little trade or have yourself some peace of mind.

I cannot discourage you, it's totally legit, i also cannot encourage you, i wouldn't hear that my future wife was someone's surrogate, i guess it's African.

But whatever it is you're going through, dont worry, time will heal it, and you will get past this...

Except you just saw a movie and started having fantasies on surrogacy, which i very much doubt.

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by VocalWalls: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
masterpower:
Yoruba ladies/girls/women and money.

be nice!!
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
omoniyin:

How's it coming? Any clients yet? cheesy

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
VocalWalls:

you dont know what a surrogate is? read more!
There's nothing to read Baami...say No to Ugly kids undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by VocalWalls: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rudboy360:
There's nothing to read Baami...say No to Ugly kids undecided

if they are ugly, then it's your fault. or your wife's.

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
VocalWalls:

My Wife's? undecided What are you saying?...is it my Wife that's been artificially inseminated? undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by estheremma(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rudboy360:
My Wife's? undecided What are you saying?...is it my Wife that's been artificially inseminated? undecided
then go n read up on it like he said.its obvious u know nothing about it

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by yvelchstores(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
You just don't know pregnancy u see is different from pregnancy u experience yourself. It takes a whole lot from you, physically and mentally. To me it makes it all worth it cos it's MY child and I can sacrifice anything for her, but doing it for business....I am just short of words. Pregnancy is no joke at all at all.

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Qualer: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
omoniyin:

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Fanirandele: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rudboy360:

her DNA won't be involved so the baby cannot look like her. Basically she'll be just a carrier for the already fertilized eggs ( the sperm and egg of the couple), its different from artificial insemination. Usually this is used when the woman due to some reason cannot carry the pregnancy herself even though she has viable eggs. so in this case the couple will get to have their own biological child just that someone helps to carry the pregnancy.

At Op, this is a wonderful gift and there are so many couples out there praying for someone like you to help them fulfill their dream of becoming parents. I remember that there was a man here recently looking for a surrogate, so try and go through the threads.

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fanirandele:

her DNA won't be involved so the baby cannot look like her. Basically she'll be just a carrier for the already fertilized eggs ( the sperm and egg of the couple), its different from artificial insemination. Usually this is used when the woman due to some reason cannot carry the pregnancy herself even though she has viable eggs. so in this case the couple will get to have their own biological child just that someone helps to carry the pregnancy.

At Op, this is a wonderful gift and there are so many couples out there praying for someone like you to help them fulfill their dream of becoming parents. I remember that there was a man here recently looking for a surrogate, so try and go through the threads.
Tnx for the enlightenment

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
VocalWalls:

now I dig

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by ggirl4real: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na correct business be dis ooo...Op, thanks for the idea.
Me sef wan be surrogate mother!

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Rudboy360(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
estheremma:

then go n read up on it like he said.its obvious u know nothing about it
I did tnx

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by omoniyin(f): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Still looking for people interested in this arrangement
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Jfyzee: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Seems this is going to be a new trend of business for most ladies in 2016.. though it cool but it will be good if anyone venturing into it will carry their own first before carrying for others and this exclude ladies who knows they can't be able to bear children at all.

This really remind me of a story in Europe where a woman help her daughter to carry her pregnancy after so many miscarriage. She was indeed grateful to her mum at the end of the day.

In a way dis may just put an end to thebaby factory syndrome because it is legit.

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
If not for my family, I won't mind being a surrogate
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by SAMBARRY: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
If not for my family, I won't mind being a surrogate
Is it possible for men to use surrogate services alone like getting a girl paying her and then they put the Speen by artificial insemination she gives birth and signs the kid over to you. Is that possible?
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by saintneo(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Rudboy360:

Her genes won't be contributed the potential children. This is if and only if her eggs are not used.
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by saintneo(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2016
VocalWalls:

I understand no one just wakes up in the morning and decides to become a surrogate, although the ovary is not yours, you'll still have some sense of attachment to the kid.

I think that you're going through a tough situation and it seems like there's no other way out, so you're hoping to hit this one-off deal and put yourself together, and probably start up a little trade or have yourself some peace of mind.

I cannot discourage you, it's totally legit, i also cannot encourage you, i wouldn't hear that my future wife was someone's surrogate, i guess it's African.

But whatever it is you're going through, dont worry, time will heal it, and you will get past this...

Except you just saw a movie and started having fantasies on surrogacy, which i very much doubt.

Nobody uses an in experienced woman as surrogate.
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by glossy6(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2016
omoniyin:
Still looking for people interested in this arrangement

Check your e-mail please. I am interested

A Testimony I Must Share! / In Pains! Your advice needed / At This Juncture, I Jealous Married Men.