Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) (58487 Views)

Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? / Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Holamide222(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Number 1
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by misspicy(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Twill92:
you actually wanted to say.... you need the sponge?
enlighten me please embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by moshino(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
kestolove95:
No b bia bia I go chop

Your fada no de feed you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Twill92: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:

enlighten me please embarassed
a closer look at the 5th guy shows you won't need to bother yourself looking for sponge... a little trimming of the beard will do
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by shomutuski(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nonesad
check mine and u'll love it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by umehmj(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
saintfizzo:
grin ur post got me literally rotfl

please help a brother lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by umehmj(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
FrankValency:
u must be 2face or bankyW
2face, a bit. banky? no no
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
4 rocks!!!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by umehmj(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sike:
lol. I understand ur pain bro. Wait for Ur turn

how long bro? even 18 year olds are rocking beard gang
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by BrownCookie(f): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
3 wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. It's actually fresh stubble that feels like a gazillion teeny knives stabbing you in the face.

SO grows out a full beard during the winter months. It's not at all like #6, tho. It actually looks good, and provided its well-kempt, it's also quite soft. Plus, its fun to play with. Visually, though, I still prefer 1 & 3 (that being said I do miss the beard when it's gone, times).
Uh...@bolded You got that right!grin

Uh...Who's "SO"?? I believe that's someone's name?shocked

Well, some ain't soft...they're so Spiky...they could pierce into Your skin..Same reason I Love 'em totally shaven n spotless..wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by NanciaKay(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
sage2:

You have got some clean and nice legs. Are you taken?
Very well taken
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Kwame87(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2015

Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...@bolded You got that right!grin

Uh...Who's "SO"?? I believe that's someone's name?shocked

Well, some ain't soft...they're so Spiky...they could pierce into Your skin..Same reason I Love 'em totally shaven n spotless..wink

If a guy's gonna keep a beard, he should well take care of it. Oil that beard. Condition that beard. Respect that beard, lol. It shouldn't be all scraggly and spiky and shyt. And if its well-kempt, it won't (or shouldn't) hurt you or cause you "beard burn". I do get red sometimes, tbh, but then I have über sensitive skin.

SO = Significant Other, my fiancee. Anyway, I was correcting a misconception, lol. Stubble-beards and other styles of facial hair actually cause a lot more pain than full-fledged beards, though most men can't pull off the look anyhow. Clean-shaven and spotless is good too tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Why?
cheesycheesycheesy me dunnosad
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
shomutuski:
check mine and u'll love it.
cheesycheesy i dnt even like it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
6 all d way.

Some cool look u've got there.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
blazer234:

Some cool look u've got there.
thanks..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
thanks..

Am just standing here wishing.....and wishing......and wishing.........!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless post=4117084 1:
team clean cut forever and ever, i represent number 1, i have a phobia for hair on my face.

Are you gay?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
blazer234:

Am just standing here wishing.....and wishing......and wishing.........!
what could be the wish?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by BraniacX(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
6 all d way.

beardgang loves; you too wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
seaga:

Are you gay?
no bros im nt

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
what could be the wish?

Wishing for you......for you......for you.......!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by thaEMINENT(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:
Number 3.

Dats me baby
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
BraniacX:

beardgang loves; you too wink
that's really funny.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=grad2012 post=41171181]I
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
grad2012:
I love my man with No3,its hot.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
what could be the wish?

Me a don send u PM sharp sharp. I no take am rob body. Some sights dont come by everyday.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
grad2012:

...am wearing 3 wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
blazer234:

Wishing for you......for you......for you.......!
wishes are not horses..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by thaEMINENT(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
grad2012:

M ur man baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.