Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,893 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) (58488 Views)

Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? / Ladies: How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Beard (pic) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by femivita: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.”   - Wolfgang Reibe

[image_0]

Yet another year is coming to an end and we all now look back to see how well we did, some of us did exceedingly well, some average while others badly but what separate us all is 'commitment'.

RiskTakers is one month old and we are giving back to our users, the 20 most creative comments gets the blog t-shirts free.

Be creative and win our t-shirts

Describe your 2015 in one sentence

Go to http://risktakerslifechangers..com to participate
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
wishes are not horses..

So, xxxx can't take a ride abi? Well in my dictionary, wishes become dreams and dreams can become reality wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
blazer234:

Me a don send u PM sharp sharp. I no take am rob body. Some sights dont come by everyday.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by saraphina(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
blazer234:

So, xxxx can't take a ride abi? Well in my dictionary, wishes become dreams and dreams can become reality wink
noted.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
thaEMINENT:

Dats me baby

That's good lol
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by blazer234: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
saraphina:
noted.

Oya, make u take the "noted" to level 6; accept PM.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
1 or 5

Awww, cry too bad am not of your options. I switch between 2 n 3
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by wristbangle: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy me dunnosad

i know u hate me crycrycry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
honeyjoyce:

Way to go babe
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
seaga:

Awww, cry too bad am not of your options. I switch between 2 n 3
lol. Don't worry urself. Any number u are is ok.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Number 3 or 4 anything but that small boy looking 1. A man carry hair for face if I want no hair I go turn gay!

That was wiiicked
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by seaga: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol. Don't worry urself. Any number u are is ok.

But would ve felt better if mine was your opt
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by sage2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
NanciaKay:

Very well taken

Awww, poor me.

Edited

Do you have a sister who is as gifted...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by biafranqueen: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
seaga:

That was wiiicked
IMO no offense sha...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
wristbangle:

i know u hate me crycrycry
i loveeeeeee ucheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by bigeagleeye(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i loveeeeeee ucheesycheesycheesy
Really? You do? undecided angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ojukwu gang 4 life.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by NanciaKay(f): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2015
sage2:

Awww, poor me.
Edited
Do you have a sister who is as gifted...
Noooo
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by urchrlex: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Biko my people of nairaland which one dey give money pass? Gone are those days we do things just for women to say ' it is not bad'
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Chuksteric(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol... I have lots of it just in case you want to .......
misspicy:

tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by 30secs(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2015
I want that number 5 so bad!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by AlexMecer: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Whats with the beard hype. anyway
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
team clean cut forever and ever, i represent number 1, i have a phobia for hair on my face.
na women dem dey ask, why you dey respond angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Really? You do? undecided angry lipsrsealed cry
hehehehehehe.

Goodmorningcheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by bigeagleeye(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hehehehehehe.

Goodmorningcheesy
Can I call you ds morng? Inbox me!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by sisisioge: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm, this is tricky...wowzer!...reminders me of a food menu in a fine restaurant. I wan 1, can't live without 3...awwww...can't I have both? Plssssssss

OK, I will take 1 for all time! I wouldnt mind to snuggle up with 3 just to feel the soft fur on my cheeks grin grin grin grin grin now I'm a good xtian! I think I will just close my eyes and let the Lord choose for me grin grin grin....OK ....1! Final answer.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by grad2012(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
sweatlana:
3!! My husband has it. Really sexy wink
embarassed am jealous.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Nkasiobi87(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2015
No 6 .leviticus 19:27.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by peterbello(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
No1 Or anything lesser than that...undecided

Those things attract flies, Virus, bacteria and lice...lipsrsealed

Can't imagine trying To peck/kiss someone with The No6 Osama binladin's Type of beard...Sheesh!! I'd die from suffocation!cry

Truth is, men with numbers 5 and 6 give more attention to their beards and take good care of it than the other numbers. Hence their beards is well shampooed, conditioned and groomed. The beards are soft and well oiled. Without proper grooming, it wouldn't reach that length. It's just like the hair ladies carry too. We all know that ladies with longer natural hair give better treatment to their hair that's why it's long and healthy.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by merizy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Austeenite(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
No1 Or anything lesser than that...undecided

Those things attract flies, Virus, bacteria and lice...lipsrsealed

Can't imagine trying To peck/kiss someone with The No6 Osama binladin's Type of beard...Sheesh!! I'd die from suffocation!cry

Hehehehehehhehehe
Re: Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) by Eventoned: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
1 or 3 I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.