Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively (23677 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by tosyne2much(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2015
When spiritual or heavenly race prayer arises, people tend to pray on a low key but when the listed prayer points arise, you would see how the church will be vibrating.

Now, I shall outline the prayer points that makes Christians shout at the top of their voice

Note Please don't get this article twisted cos I'm not in any way trying to castigated anybody, all I'm trying to say that, there are certain prayer points people pray aggressively. *Thats all*

1. I Shall be Rich

Personally, I believe the rate of poverty in the nation is the driving motive of many proclaimed Christians worshipping God, and I know that this assertion is unquestionable and it is 100% valid. Give the economy of United States to Nigeria and I can assure you that you would barely meet 100 people in attendance on Sundays, even in our over populated churches. Any prayer point that has to do with Money, people tend to shout and pray aggressively

2. My Enemy shall DIE !!!

Even the Bible made us understand that it's even good if our enemies are alive to witness our success and prevalence, so why so much bothered about the death of your landlord who gave you a quick notice, or your lecturer who gave you an "F" cheesy ? The church quakes during this prayer

3. Every Witch in my Family, DIE!!!!

In Nigeria, we so much believe that there are people somewhere throwing us invisible arrows and shooting unseen catapults. We however attribute every challenge that faces us to witches and wizards that may not even know our house address, even when we have misplaced priorities, we blame it on witches. So as a result of this, we shout aggressively at the mention of this prayer point

4. My Visa Must Locate me

The rate of poverty is so high that everybody wants to travel to exotic places like United States, England, France; Germany and the likes. So when any prayer point that has to do with "my visa most be confirmed", you will see how the church will be vibrating

5. Academic Excellence

This is common with students. As a student, I have noticed that many students who show nonchalant attitude during prayer session, but will get to a conscious state at the mention of academic excellence prayer. You will hear them shouting at the top of their voice praying for first class/distinction

6. A Rich Man shall Propose to You

This is common with the young ladies. During last week's sermon in my fellowship, the guest speaker, whose main thrust of sermon centred on "Relationship: Meeting the Right Partner", started prophesying into the life of the ladies, for examply, "your husband shall locate you even if he's here in Ado-Ekiti", the amen was on a low key; but the moment he said, even if he's in Germany, he shall come to Ekiti and locate you. Ooooh boiiiii, you need to see how the pillars were shaking of Amen

7. Jobs Shall Locate me

Every Nigerian would like to work in Shell and Chevron, even the men looking for contracts or government appointments all shout at the top of their voice when praying this prayer

8. I shall not be a victim of Accident

No one, be ye sinner nor saint wants to be a victim of road accident, therefore, this prayer point dey carry weight wella

9. Let my client remember me

This goes to all yahoo boys. Some of them will go on their knees praying profusely to God to make their client send them money. cheesy

10. I shall Succeed this year

I have a friend who goes to church only once in a year, and that's during New Year's crossover service, you will see him present in the church praying more than any one else, even when prayer don finish, he will still be shaking his head. Virtually every Christian doesn't joke with New Year's crossover service prayer points cheesy

I drop my pen at this point cool

Feel free to add yours

May God deliver us all

Happy Sunday fellas

*Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance*

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2015
And anything to do with FIRE. They start shouting

3 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by chibwike(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
I shall inherit my current house from my landlord

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Amen
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Gosh!
I hate aggressive prayers.
I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by chibwike(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2015
For ladies, my life partner must locate me

I wonder why guys don't pray for life partners, only ladies.

buh they are always forming hard to get in the initial stage

13 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by chibwike(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Gosh!
I hate aggressive prayers.
I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry
Your village people never do you something

Even the bible supports aggressiveness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2015
chibwike:
Your village people never do you something

Even the bible supports aggressiveness

That sh*t is all lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by TedBaker(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2015
holy spirit may my lecturer be drunk the day he will mark my paper

10 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Babe2sure(f): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Death shall not locate me or my family members and friends.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by chibwike(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

That sh*t is all lies.
Nah, its not. it happens.
Maybe your,s are nice people
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
chibwike:
Nah, its not. it happens.

Maybe your,s are nice people
There are no nice people anywhere but then we get too superstitious.
Some things happen by coincidence but i don't believe that stuff.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by 20bc(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2015
They pray aggressively because you keep posting about 10 things grin
Back to the matter, they do so because the pastor asked them to do so.
They are Nigerians and they love good things..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Kingsasian(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Miracle bank alert, Miracle husband....etc lol

5 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by vizkiz: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2015
God abeg make maye drop before the year runs out.

Baba abeg whey your face dey? Abeg remember me before dollars drop. Abeg cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by virud: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Poor man prayer points.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Brownhypo: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Your miracle CAR is on the way : When The trekkers in the church hear 'you will get your own car', you see them praying and shouting like a prayer worrior wey dem no be grin grin

It isn't a soft task trekking back from church under the hot sun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
chibwike:
I shall inherit my current house from my landlord
hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Gosh! I hate aggressive prayers. I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry
The violent taketh it by force

1 Like

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Rukkydelta:

The violent taketh it by force
I don't even believe everything in the bible.

Mine is bore like.

The sleek takes it by tricks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Precious91(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
etaf well ooo tosyne
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by tosyne2much(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Precious91:
etaf well ooo tosyne
Baba wetin I do ? tongue
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Precious91(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin I do ? tongue
just dey observe the prayers nii.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Precious91(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin I do ? tongue
just dey observe the prayers nii.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Adasun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
holy spirit may my lecturer be drunk the day he will mark my paper
so that you will have 0/100

2 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by kay29000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Money makes the world go round.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by brunofarad(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
;DMiracle husband
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Isaiah43V17&18 has finally caught up with my mtn line today. 16 messages just today. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by miqos02(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Sunnycliff(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
No mind them jare! Passing exams without reading, having visa without application, making money without efforts!!!

Na God go judge them matter!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Prayer is nothing but wishful thinking. Tupac once said go ahead and scream to God he cant hear u
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.