Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos (63486 Views)

Top 10 Most Notorious Places In Ibadan / The Ten Most Notorious Neighborhood In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by ajademola2000(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
Could you believe Boiz on Island collect 150k for offloading meanwhile in other areas boiz only collect 10k or 20k at most.

I see some people mentioning, festac, Ikotun, Igando, Egbeda, even op mentioned Iya ipaja. I don't think these places are notorious.

My list:-

Mushin
Ajegunle
Isale eko
Oshodi
Bariga
Ijora badia
Ojuelegba
Fadeyi
Agege

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by iamdstar(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
@Op e be like say you never hear of pleasure for oke odo abi?
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by iamdstar(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
@Op e be like say you never hear of pleasure for one odo abi?
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by marshalcarter: 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
porshuch:
You have said it all all. What of OKOKOMAIKO, Ajangbadi grin, the type of fake drugs they prepare at ajangbadi dey shocking. WHEN YOU'RE AT AJANGBADI, YOU WILL THINK YOU'RE INSIDE OGBE ONITSHA, ODOAKPU.LOL
Lwkmd LOL grin grin

#IREPOKOKMAIKO-CASSIDY grin
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by adisa204(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
Ikorodu should be number 2 or 3 on that list, why is lasu iyana/iba missing from the list, oshodi is another notorious place even ojodu berger at night is freaking dangerous (don't ask me ojodu berger born and breed) especially under the bridge and on the express.
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by harjayi(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
zhiggy1:
The list is not complete without ijora badia and makoko...
was suprise not seeing makoko, oyingbo, otto, apapa. But thank God Makoko is now peaceful those guys their are now unity since SARS has raid them in 2012
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by mkoabiola: 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
Which type of list b ds
Wat okokomaiko and ajangbadi
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Allwility: 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
PPL...home of the brave.
(Gengbadun, Jagun, Ora, Asiawu- Apeke, Olokodana etc etc)
Only the strong can live there.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Situation001(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
Bekwarra

Op.. y d'u have to include Alhaji otta, Olateju and Olorunshogo... These areas are still way cooler dan most of the areas u didn't mention in dat ur list.. I'm serious..
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2016
I expect to see top 10 notorious neigbourhood in port harcourt(PH), warri, Calabar, Aba or Onitsha.
If na PH, Diobu/Eagle Island occupies the numero uno. Follow closely by
Borokiri or vice versa. In those days militants dey open fire anyhow, robbery, cult clashes in RUSUT, In calabar, Bayside in Duke Town, calabar south na Jamaican Republic. High density of pre colonial buildings with rusty brown roofs. Drugz peddlers e b like say Marijuana is legalize 4 dat zone but bayside don cool now. Noteable mention are unical environs, Ekpo Abasi, Henshaw Town, Mbukpa, Afokang etc all in calabar south. Somebody should me complete the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Armstrong34(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
lolz police no dey ever get fuel to reach Dis areas sefgrin

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Disneylady(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
Isale EKO hmnnnnnnnnn......hate telling someone I grew up there, they would be like; 'are you really from there'? Pple believe you are a tout and notorious if you are born or bred there..........pls not all of us be tout o

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by killsmith(f): 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
Even the public secondary schools in mushin aren't left out....euba, aggey, community,ajumoni etc...funny enough, there's a police station in front of ajumoni...but the policemen lock themselves in their station when fight erupts...

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by olite93(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2016
@OP; ikotun is fast bcoming a notorious place as wanted guys 4rm mushin, a.j, ijesha, bariga and oda notorious places r migrating 2 ikotun wit the fast rising businesses coming there and also it been neighbor to cele express, iyana iba(alaba) n iyana ipaja. Prouldly Rep IKT
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by delors(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
I know say my ex-neighbourhood go dey there - Mushin...awon prof Nana king of boys, Ara (storm), Taye Fighter, ogidan, muniru...jor o
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by nwanky(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
badmus036:
wat of okokomaiko, p p l, iba new site, ajangbadi. these are d headquaters of confraternity. they count scores everyday here...
PPL!(danburuba),,walahi you no lie.
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Dez80: 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
seankay:
OP that list is not complete without Lekkiangry

This post don tey but don't be silly undecided
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by cbrass(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
Bekwarra:

Funny. Bros abeg wetin dey notorious for Lekki?

Don't mind him, he is clowning. You need to see their supposedly hard boys,you go laff tire grin
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by cbrass(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
Disneylady:
Isale EKO hmnnnnnnnnn......hate telling someone I grew up there, they would be like; 'are you really from there'? Pple believe you are a tout and notorious if you are born or bred there..........pls not all of us be tout o

Proove it undecided
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Disneylady(f): 11:34pm On May 24, 2016
cbrass:

Proove it undecided
angry
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by b1s0la(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
Yusmash00:
Lagos island is a city, and Isale Eko is a community in Lagos island. Oba of Lagos palace is located in Isale Eko. Lagos island has many parts like idumota, Oke Arin, Okepopo, Kakawa, Tinubu. Not every violence in Lagos island comes from Isale Eko.

Guy u no complete am, wat of Offin, Balogun, Freeman, okesuna, Sura, Gbamgboshe, Upper Campos etc. My guy leave dem, mushin bawo.....

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by pinkyliceous(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
Then you don't know Festac. So many hard drug dealers, fraudsters, ladies of the night etc there. Don't let the fact that it is a little bit high brow fool you.

Odunharry:

Them dey call meat kpomo de show face.
Festac no bad jo.. except you talking about boys around maza maza and mile 2
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by akigbemaru: 11:38pm On May 24, 2016
Cities in lagoa
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by grandstar(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2016
Funjosh:
I was Expecting to see Mile2, OP Ajegunle is still safe to walk at Night but Mile2 Hmmm I reserved my comment lipsrsealed
Mile 2 is Actually a bus stop and not a hood
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by cbrass(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2016
Disneylady:

angry

You see you done vex, thats a sign tongue
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Disneylady(f): 11:47pm On May 24, 2016
cbrass:

You see you done vex, thats a sign tongue
grin
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 24, 2016
We gotta be proud of our ghetto enviroment,every city got their ghetto.them foreign rappers be bragging bout killin in detroit,compton,long beach,brooklyn,bronx.make dem come survive nigeria ghetto first
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by stzy(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2016
I wonder what happend to Kirikiri side, Abule Oshun, ILASA, Isolo, Ejigbo, mafuolukun, igondu
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by cbrass(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2016
Disneylady:

grin

Thats another sign undecided
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by edey2real: 12:09am On May 25, 2016
Proudly Mushine!

Virtually everyone in Mushin that is looking for job doesn't use Mushin as his /her address.
My colleagues in the office knows how to take a jibe at me when any small thing happens. You will hear, "Na Mushin guy ooo"

If their is a fight in Mushin and your house doesn't have a compound, just please don't park your car in the street that day or else you are buying a new windscreen. And if their's any information that boys are raiding that night, just take your car to another place.

But it's fun living in this area cos these boys also serve as security for the neighborhood and you will grow in confidence if you stay in Mushin.
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmmmmm make me remember back in d days..... TOLU complex, GASIKIA, who won die... Na to go school around 10am and com bak ome 12pm naso my papa vex carry me come Ajangbadi Afromedia bak
Re: The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos by Kruzilano(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2016
The whole of mainland is dangerous.... ejigbo-ikotun via idimu. Anoda tin. Cele=one shance guys. Agege penicima.... Orile-ijesha mile 2.... Hood for hoodlums....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.