Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime (11662 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Kizyte(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Do you think I gave the right reply? undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Bisjosh(f): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dire need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dire need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.

14 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
NO u did not, i dont know if its only me but i will never deny any lady of recharge card when she ask but u must make ur stand known to her that u are doing it out of free will and not becaus ure falling 4 her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Drops26(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hate stingy men. @ op besides ur response is immature. What if she was actually stranded.
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
BROKE ASS ERRWHERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by valdes00(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP no mind all of them... na only me support u.... its nt a matter of been broke... d excuse wey d babe use too dry.... she could av easily ask him d card without putting d where dey sell recharge card is too far stunt....

9 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by wkkwl: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
BROKE ASS ERRWHERE

Get a job,your mate are building empires,you re depending on a guy

24 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Isn't that the reason MTN and other network operators introduced borrow airtime and payback on your next recharge'?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
wkkwl:

Get a job,your mate are building empires,you re depending on a guy
.IDIOOOOT WHAT ARE U DOING HERE CHECKING ON PPLEs COMMENT....GERRARA HERE ND GET BUSSY WITH YOUR LIFE....THEN YOU CAN COME BACK AND TOK TO ME.....RABBICH
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
In as much as i won't want to support the op,but let me ask;

Op has/does she demanded/always demand for call credits from you? If No,then you no try at all oo

But if Yes,then i am with you.

Some ladies be coming her and ranting at the op like dogs saying he's stingy and e.t.c when they've never bought pure water for their bobo sef.... Mtchew

Some of us are not sound sultan that would buy you diamond without attaching strings.
Even if i buy you satchet water,i might attach rope if care is not taken. :-P

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.IDIOOOOT WHAT ARE U DOING HERE CHECKING ON PPLEs COMMENT....GERRARA HERE ND GET BUSSY WITH YOUR LIFE....THEN YOU CAN COME BACK AND TOK TO ME.....RABBICH
get busy on Sunday When everyone ought to be resting?

13 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
It was 7:30 how far could it have been....dese gals sha

5 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
What he said wasn't bad na... you expect me to abandon a match - when only God knows the last time we've seen Chelsea win, to go buy one lazy girl card?!

Maybe after the game sha

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

get busy on Sunday When everyone ought to be resting?
.AND LAST TIME I CHECKED.....MY UNCLE IS BUSY WITH DRUGS AND INJECTIONS TREATING PATIENT RIGHT NOW.....ND MARKET MEN AND WOMEN DEY DER VARIOUS STORES.....ABEG SHIFT ....WASNT EVEN TOKING TO YOU
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op, your personal text reads:
Personal text: I am a sociable, philanthropic, intellectual, unassuming, resourceful, amiable, diligent, & munificent young man with a great esteem for humanity!

You should change it because you're a complete opposite!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by babyfaceafrica: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice one.....beggers everywhere
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.AND LAST TIME I CHECKED.....MY UNCLE IS BUSY WITH DRUGS AND INJECTIONS TREATING PATIENT RIGHT NOW.....ND MARKET MEN AND WOMEN DEY DER VARIOUS STORES.....ABEG SHIFT ....WASNT EVEN TOKING TO YOU
last time I checked it's 'TALKING' not 'TOKING' BUSY not BUSSY , RUBBISH not RABBISH'. ELSEWHERE not errwhere.

9 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by ShakurM(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
BROKE ASS ERRWHERE
The guy or the girl? angry

5 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
And why did he come here to post this?
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Obudupikin: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Broke nigger. The reply is typical.
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
As much as I don't And would never Ask Guys for Anything...undecided

What You did sucked..U still had the nerve to come here n post this Crap....All so These NL Stingy Dickheads would praise You for being....What? An heartless self-loathing Scumbag?

Tbh!!? this only made You look so shallow, stupîd n Ignorant
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by joliyp(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
too bad!! hw old r u?
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
No, you didn't
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by jmaxjohn(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Drops26:
I hate stingy men. @ op besides ur response is immature. What if she was actually stranded.
Which kind of useless stranded. She's indoor at 7:30 nd can't go out again! angry wu b ur houseboy wey u wan dey send message. If she can't go out again by dat tym, den d op deserves to b stranded too.
Personally I'm nt against sending a gal airtime, done it nd still do it, but 4 d ryt reasons nd d ryt person.

I'm nt one to judge coz d op's details r little. We dunno wu d gal z to him (dats d deciding factor). But if she's one of those 2go kind of gals, abeg make she go hustle.

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tell her to borrow credit from her network provider na.

5 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
As much as I don't And would never Ask Guys for Anything...undecided

What You did sucked..U still had the nerve to come here n post this Crap....All so These NL Stingy Dickheads would praise You for being....What? An heartless self-loathing Scumbag?

Tbh!!? this only made You look so shallow, stupîd n Ignorant
So many of you ladies cannot not lend an assistance to your female friends,but will come here to preach about decency.You are so stingy ehn!

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by GIYAZZ(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kizyte:
Do you think I gave the right reply? undecided
Oh so funny. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Lame embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Love Machine:
So many of you ladies will not do this to your female friends.You are so stingy ehn!
How much are we talking Bout here?? Half A dollar?? Are You kidding me?

It's Not A Fortune MR dildô..!undecided
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
It's busy. And he's right. undecided

#Note: I passed my message across without calling you names or degrading your personality. Just in case Satan the Devil puts in your mind to actually try it out with me,know that i have absolutely no scruples using the most vile terms to do same to you. Goodafternoon
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Drops26:
How many people you don help?
Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
How much are we talking Bout here?? Half A dollar?? Are You kidding me?

It's Not A Fortune MR dildô..!undecided
You can afford that too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.