Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) (26389 Views)

Osinbajo,Obiano,Ikpeazu,Oshiomhole,Kachikwu,Amosun,Umahi Attend NEC In Abuja(pix / Niger Delta Avengers Meet Kachikwu At Delta State Government House(pics) / Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by mawetoritse: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Today, Dignitaries which include Timipre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole and his wife, Governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa, Chief Ayirimi Emami, Minister of petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu and more attended a church service at Onicha Ugbo in Delta State.

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by emamos: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
notin spectacular
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Good. Happy sunday and Merry Christmas in advance to my fellow christian brothers and sisters.

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
APeeCee and PeeDeePee Isorite wink wink

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
While their fans and supporters keep fooling themselves by fighting and calling each other names online, these elites keeping uniting offline when it matters most to share the National cake... Politicians will always remain politicians. It all about self interest, they don't give a Bleep about us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by bamite(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gathering of unclean spirits

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oshiomhole Wife make sense shaa

Men of Timbre and Calibre

Polithiefians

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by damton(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Okay.

party galore.
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by onosprince(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na only one person I dey see for the full pictures, the rest resemble burnt offerings
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na turn by turn
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sooooooo, after h-all the H-ABORTIONS this VAJIN agreed to do for this WOR-WOR, PE-DO-PHILE, APC-EDO-STATE-GOLLUM, no fruit of the womb or blokos to celebrate? shocked

Anywaze. . . . .SANGO go do am! wink
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by naijaobi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please o.. I don't understand. This made front page because the so called "dignitaries" went to church? or what exactly? undecided

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by donlarbito(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
You see am
And una da here d fool una self

Abeg

NEXT!!!!!!
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
See as Oshiomole be like errand boy cheesy
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by ELVISHOT1: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Sirventor02: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Source»» Click Here For More Hot Story

Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by costandi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
This Osholome's mermaid of a wife.
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
That first pic tho undecided, Uncle Osho be like Arusi na eje uka cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by CuteEmme: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok fine
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Msheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by peeceelove21: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cool place
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
onosprince:
Na only one person I dey see for the full pictures, the rest resemble burnt offerings

cheesy cheesy cheesy You've got zero chill cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by asatemple(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
;DAdams nawaa oooo, to some extent try give this woman a breathing space
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by harry509: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
mawetoritse:
Today, Dignitaries which include Timipre Sylva, Adams Oshiomole and his wife, Governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa, Chief Ayirimi Emami, Minister of petroleum, Dr Ibe Kachikwu and more attended a church service at Onicha Ugbo in Delta State.
dis OKOWA dat refuse 2 pay our 2015 bursary.... Hand go meet u jst now
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
bamite:
Gathering of unclean spirits
words
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Khez: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thought slyva and osho were sworn enemies?
Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
God bless Edo state

Re: Timipre Sylva, Oshiomhole, Kachikwu At A Church Service In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
I've always wondered if Lara is truly happy.

Appeal Court Makes U-Turn, To Hear Oshiomole's Appeal This Evening / Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate / PENGASSAN, NUPENG Begin Strike