Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (54050 Views)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Santa Thread / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by GMan650(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
This made me remember back in the days when I was in Primary school; I could remember some of my friends' younger ones crying at the sight of Santa.

Have you ever cried on sighting Santa Claus?

For those of you that doesn't know Lalasticlala he's the one under the disguise of Santa cheesy

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Ojestas(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
But which kind Baba Christmas be this? Scary ish!

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by meimoks(f): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
This Santa is scary abeg

19 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Blood of Nairaland shocked... lalasticlacla come and see oooo cheesy

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by GMan650(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
meimoks:
This Santa is scary abeg

Scary? That means you wouldn't stand to watch if you take your younger one to meet him
Ojestas:
But which kind Baba Christmas be this? Scary ish!
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shay na santa be this abi na satan?

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
GMan650:
This made me remember back in the days when I was in Primary school; I could remember some of my friend's younger ones crying at the sight of Santa.

Have you ever cried in on sighting Santa Claus?

For those of you that doesn't know Lalasticlala he's the one under the disguise of Santa
cheesy
lalasticlacla must hear this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by GMan650(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=grayht post=41179034][/quote] cool

11 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
LOOOOOL
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by kekakuz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
[size=20pt] this is no Santa, this is a pervert. They use the Santa disguise to abuse kids by placing them on their laps
Just like when Michel Jackson carried kids on his laps and rocked them.
Be warned parents don't scare your kids for life. [/size]

14 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by boombay(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
i was here
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by laurel03(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ibo made father xmas

32 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahhahaha
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by mondbest(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
OMG!!! What is this grin grin grin
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Men that Santa looks like something out of a scary movie.

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by bamite(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol.. Haba 9ja,which way nw This country never seizes to amaze someone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by nekaa(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
when the parent have finish paying?? The child must go !

BTW is that really Santa or something from Grimm??
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by realGURU(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
@ Op it is not force but emotionally by force meanwhile If you are a new student in university , 100level or predigree in any nigerian university ,congratulations! To those still striving , we pray u make it one day AMEN.
i know you must do physics as one of pure science subject.
What you see in undergraduate physics course is different from your 0-level physics.
Back to when i was a @ my 100level in university , i found physics extremely difficult, ranging from few lectures, no materials to read to no one to put me through.
I decided to put up a project, physics tutorials online, titled derivations of physics equations, relations and formulars for undergraduate studies.
As a physicist graduates i know the challenges ahead and i decided to put down this tutorials for free.
You can see it @ http://physics.sasuwa.info
if you have children, friends or colleaques as university freshers, you can send them to the above continue reading

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Dplaymaker(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
lol. This kind father Christmas go stingy ooo. Very scary na chucky?
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by pat077: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
abeg. Who get santasuki's number, i need my own share of d national cake.

5 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Disneylady(f): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol! Lalasticlala, is that really you?
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by unbeat007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
The child is just afraid of End time Father Christmas with Stripper's mask

4 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Santa too is scary
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Hammefeez: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mo rerin titi, mode n yi nile gbirigbiri bii boolu alafese gba ..... grin

7 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
which kind baba keresi b dis

4 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Abumadea: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is father willi willi not father christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by ERONX(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
This Father Christmas na hungry man

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by muller101(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's naija version of santa. so awkward.

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
This one is Ojuju calabar and not santa

3 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by suco50(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its not the fault of the crying child, its the Santa's fault. Why did he wear a shining cat-like face mask? He shld knw it would be scary, children will take him for 'ojuju' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.