Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) (55867 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by henryanna36: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ex-president of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Dame Jonathan were today pictured in Bayelsa after a church service in Bayelsa.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Unsad(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
See hat looking like two grammys angry

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Vivalavida99(f): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Unsad:
See hat looking like two grammys angry

Have you finished?

Tell your president to attend to pressing national issues bedeviling the country. His silence is alarming.

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Unsad(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Have you finished?

Tell your president to attend to pressing national issues bedeviling the country. His silent is alarming.
I guess you must be from Tanzania sad angry

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
The man who spent arms money to run Election. After, he will come out and say "his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Vivalavida99(f): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Unsad:

I guess you must be from Tanzania sad angry

Nope you wrong, I'm from Tahiti

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Unsad(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Nope you wrong, I'm from Tahiti
I see, have been hearing so many tales about how cute their girls are and you're not an exception smiley

13 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Demmocrats(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ex-president of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience Dame Jonathan were today pictured in Bayelsa after a church service in Bayelsa.

GEJ doesn't look clueless any more, it seems like aso rock was a prison for him.

Mama Peace suppose to be given award as the Lady that knows all the Churches/Spiritualist in Nigeria. grin

13 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by MrLexander(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by ModiKen(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Going to church?!

Smh angry

He let Dasuki share money to everyone like Father Christmas (both APC and PDP benefitted); money meant to buy arms to protect Nigerians and he came out to say his ambition isn't worth d blood of any Nigerian.

Mehn....politicians and lies are like bread and akara.

Smh... angry

18 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by damton(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oga jona.

Enjoying his post president life beautifully

8 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Firefire(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
tongue

Waiting for the comments of the children of hate and anger from the witchcraft coven.

God bless GEJ for LIFE!

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan - the man that allowed looting of the treasury and claims he knows nothing... angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Otueke clique

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by jamex93(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
jona and mama p

P Baby

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Cybertext(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Issokay..... One thing is certain in Nigeria, we are too religious...

Na we go church/mosque pass na we loot pass.

9 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by ritababe(f): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The man who spent arms money to run Election. After, he will come out and say "his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"

but worth the sweat of every nigerian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by iambabaG: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
And someone will call dis man a HERO?!?!?!
His gross nd total ineptitude is an embarrassment to democracy nd humanity!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by anonimi: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I thought Dasuki pleaded NOT guilty in the court of LAW or do you know something else
Has he been tried and convicted of the charges?
Media trial does not a convict make, innit
Abi we dey for JUNGLE justice of a DICTATOR ni?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
GEJ kneels before his parish priest for confession:
"Father forgive me for I don't know whether I have stolen or whether I was just being corrupt"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by bright007(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Despite all d bad news, PDP n APC fight, PHCN blackouts, Boko Haram bombings, Fuel Scarcity, Police Killing. I still have Good News 4 U. AGBALUMO is Out.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by appini: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bros Joe forever...

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by Morhziez(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
k
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by CACAWA(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ndewo, m na-eme a maths video nkuzi maka free maka onye ọ bụla kwesịrị ruo maths? M ugbua na-akọrọ ndị website. Ị maara onye ọ bụla nọ n'ụlọ akwụkwọ sekọndrị na kwesịrị enyemaka?

4 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by watered(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
GEJ my excellent president! Sir I want to report Bubu to you. Bubu is so selective is his anti-corruption war, dollar that you left at 220 is now 280, petrol is barely seen and when seen at fuel stations it sells for N150/l whereas black marketers sell a gallon for N750.

Sir, its as if Shekau's men are now more equipped than ever, the #BBOG campaign has suddenly gone into exile and now only on Madam Ezekwesili's twitter handle.

Sir, I would have spoken more but I risk being banned.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by ichommy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cute
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by ichommy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Morhziez:
k
iambabaG:
Brb
watered:
K

grin Una well done

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by dechandel(f): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool cool
GEJ my hero!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by zyclef(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
bright007:
Despite all d bad news, PDP n APC fight, PHCN blackouts, Boko Haram bombings, Fuel Scarcity, Police Killing. I still have Good News 4 U. AGBALUMO is Out.
Eyah so them still dey follow you

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mr GEJ u are a good Man but u worked with Bad pple, I still Love u dou

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.