Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

She doesnt like putting on her pant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She doesnt like putting on her pant. (14997 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / When A Girl Doesnt Like Chatting With Her Boyfriend On Social Media / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Rone16(f): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
What about G-strings?They should be better
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Bamz555: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oma307:
Is that how big her bum bum is? Y must u becos of dt change toward her, i sense cheat in u
hahaha. Baba u funny o
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Davidovinci(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Pfffft I won't even lie. It's so comfortable and "refreshing" I don't do it all the time tho. Idc even it's the best.

Which gra gra do I have oo
Calm down joor... Was just pulling ya legs. Me would prefer if y'all ladies stop wearing clothes entirely; if you know what i mean wink

1 Like

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Bamz555: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Der a lot of undies she can wear nd won't show lines. Go buy her gstring oga. Plus, is dat even supposed 2b a problem? Is she of loosed character, why doubt her. Na u get probs o nt her
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Davidovinci:

Calm down joor... Was just pulling ya legs. Me would prefer if y'all ladies stop wearing clothes entirely; if you know what i mean wink

shocked make it to heaven tongue I heard they're all naked up there wink
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
She doesn't like putting on gstring according to her,cos I had already choose dat as an alternative for her.
Bamz555:
Der a lot of undies she can wear nd won't show lines. Go buy her gstring oga. Plus, is dat even supposed 2b a problem? Is she of loosed character, why doubt her. Na u get probs o nt her
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Op a lot of girls don't put on pants wen dey put on trousers or leggings, cos most pants will give dis irritating lines dat will divide our ass nd makes it looks unattractive

But wen we put on skirts or gowns we prefer thong
I saw one ass in church today, very disgusting and shapeless. Maybe cos she wore a pant. I could see the pant from her leggings clearly in church today
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

I saw one ass in church today, very disgusting and shapeless. Maybe cos she wore a pant. I could see the pant from her leggings clearly in church today
Bad boy

So na yansh u dey go look for church
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Bad boy

So na yansh u dey go look for church
Nooo.
Twaz after d service.. Compliment of d season dear.. How we celebrating this Xmas?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Davidovinci(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

shocked make it to heaven tongue I heard they're all naked up there wink
smiley I'm counting on it..Me behind you; imagine the sight. wink *In the Jim carry's(the mask) voice* "ssssmokin!! 8-)
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

Nooo.
Twaz after d service.. Compliment of d season dear.. How we celebrating this Xmas?
Don't try to justify urself

Compliment of the season to u too

Am not going anywhere, i will be home eating, sleeping, watching cartoons nd getting fat
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by gamaliel121(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Very soon, we'll be seeing questions like;
•I'm hungry, pls advice me if I should eat.
•I want to cook, pls advice me.
•I got admission into uni, should I go?

Nonsense! undecided

Lol..this is fuckinggg funny

Buh u know her nyash will be shaking anyhow without pants ba??
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Don't try to justify urself

Compliment of the season to u too

Am not going anywhere, i will be home eating, sleeping, watching cartoons nd getting fat
I'll advice you to also take CypriGold to support the fatness grin. Where do you stay?.Lagos?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by MzPecs(f): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lol..this is fuckinggg funny

Buh u know her nyash will be shaking anyhow without pants ba??
Hmmmmm..
That's what people say buh I dunno oh! lipsrsealed
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by fajani(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
I Dont where pant or boxer also.. Does it mean anything grin[sub][/sub]
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

I'll advice you to also take CypriGold to support the fatness grin. Where do you stay?.Lagos?
I don't need any drugs

Ajegunle
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I don't need any drugs

Ajegunle
Lmao@Ajegunle.. Hope you don't mind me coming to ajegunle to take you out on 26th.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

Lmao@Ajegunle.. Hope you don't mind me coming to ajegunle to take you out on 26th.
Nd y r u lmao

Is it cos of where i stay
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Nd y r u lmao

Is it cos of where i stay
Ofcourse YES, cos I knew you were joking. You haven't answered my question Joy ~ on 26th?
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

Ofcourse YES, cos I knew you were joking. You haven't answered my question Joy ~ on 26th?
Wat makes u think am joking

Do you expect me to lie dat i live in one of those Behind areas?

Nd besides the people dat r living in ajegunle r dey not humans?

Am not surprised that you don't believe me, dis is nairaland, a lot of people tend to claim wat dey r not, living fake lives, dats y u think am lying
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Am not surprised that you don't believe me, dis is nairaland, a lot of people tend to claim wat dey r not, living fake lives, dats y u think am lying
Huh? where in my post I did say that?.. I just said "I knew you were joking!". OK I don hear, what of me omo mushin.. Joy omo ajegunle, oya no vex...
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Babe dat dude is upto somtin,jst give him is dose and let him free u biko!
Greekgoddess:

Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiboy1928:
Babe dat dude is upto somtin,jst give him is dose and let him free u biko!
Lmao

Wat kind of dose r u talking about
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
U knw beta.
Greekgoddess:
Lmao

Wat kind of dose r u talking about
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Drops26(f): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiboy1928:
Are u saying a lady who is 28+ is a kid or me her fiancee who is far older than her is also a kid?i guess with the mentioned age,it will guide and aid u in putting ur tinking faculty into proper use,so next time Wen u want to make decisive comment, u tink properly before puttin ur finger into use and if u have notin reasonable to say,you read and keep quiet .i only stated this to seek mature comments and not for kids to come derail the thread. Tank ur understanding.

This ur response just proofs that ur really immature.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
profojah:

Huh? where in my post I did say that?.. I just said "I knew you were joking!". OK I don hear, what of me omo mushin.. Joy omo ajegunle, oya no vex...
U dey tell me make i no vex just like dat

Bros e no possible

U must drop something
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by chiboy1928(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
U Want me to notice u right,my dear pls let me be tanks.
Drops26:

This ur response just proofs that ur really immature.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by gamaliel121(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Hmmmmm.. That's what people say buh I dunno oh! lipsrsealed
I like to see it sha....

Sexy shiit
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by MzPecs(f): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
gamaliel121:

I like to see it sha....

Sexy shiit
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by sundoj08(m): 1:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Hahahahahahabbahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahah................

U're doubting her love for u just because she doesn't wear pant. I really can't stop laughing.. I'm extremely glad I didn't miss this thread. She doesn't want her pant line showing. Why u making a fuss about it? It's not as if she walks about unclad.

But, oh my gosh, did u really say u're doubting her love for u because she doesn't wear pant? Lmao

Exactly my reaction when i saw it. Like who harbors such thoughts lol
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 21, 2015
sundoj08:

Exactly my reaction when i saw it. Like who harbors such thoughts lol
. Lol. I always relish a good laugh.
Re: She doesnt like putting on her pant. by sparkleRed(f): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2015
chiboy1928:
My Girlfriend Doesn't like putting on her pants,when I asked her why she has choosed. dat path,she told me that anytim she put on her pant,it bring out lines at the bck and the pant will be seen by all and she always feel uncomfortable when she is outside wit her friends,so for this reason she has choosen not to put on pants. Am really not comfortable with this,who does dat?Am still confused though she loves me so much,she is caring and all dat,but wit dis pant issue of a ting my mentality has begin to change towards her,dat I sometimes nw doubt her love for me,ladies is dis normal? And my fellow guys out there,if u were in my shoe wat would u do?

Nt every gal like panties me I dnt, it's uncomfortable to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With An Ashawo This Evening. / The Real Things Women Want From Men Aside Money / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.