Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,962 members, 7,803,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) (13980 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wetin u see? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by obiorathesubtle: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
GBAM!

That is it, right there!!

9 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by DebbyChris(f): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice shape

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
GBAM!

That is it, right there!!
ah dey tell u

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by jonaifame22(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
God is great, the work of his hands always baffles me! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
in Big Sean's voice, roll Ma weed on it, thats an ass tray.

4 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by sayyid(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
9ice curve
bt d more older she becomes d more d problem
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy
Damn grin
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by merizy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
nice shape
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tiny waist, nice ass... .... .. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Stop lying. That's a Googled pix.

4 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
sayyid:
9ice curve bt d more older she becomes d more d problem
Who told you that?

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Stop lying. That's a Googled pix.

Of course it is. Did I say otherwise? You expected me to take random pics of wasps & risk being stung? Get real! I posted that particular pic because that's how the one I saw looked-curvy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Of course it is. Did I say otherwise? You expected me to take random pics of wasps & risk being stung? Get real! I posted that particular pic because that's how the one I saw looked-curvy grin

But you ought to have put it in a way that it wasn't you who took it like... She looks like this fly. that's it.

7 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by sayyid(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
Who told you that?
dnt u knw dat d load will later affect her knee as she grows old?
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
sayyid:

dnt u knw dat d load will later affect her knee as she grows old?
That one is not too big.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by adegunwa4real(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Olorun oke meje oooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

But you ought to have put it in a way that it wasn't you who took the like... She looks like this fly. that's it.

Says who? Unless I claimed I took the picture, your ASSumptions are not my problem. That's what really is it.

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by grad2012(f): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oga goon embarassed c shape.

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by sayyid(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
That one is not too big.
rilly? so if e wan big nko?
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Says who? Unless I claimed I took the picture, your ASSumptions are not my problem. That's what really is it.
You're still contradicting yourself though.

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
You're still contradicting yourself though.

Where? How? Humour me
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
sayyid:
rilly? so if e wan big nko?
I said not "too" big.

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by DharmyYinks: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
That load is too much. Make it moderate jare.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Where? How? Humour me
DouchessPunkyII:

Check the bolded with your first comment on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Check the bolded with your first comment on this thread.

You're just being anal & annoying. Where in my initial post does it say I took that picture? I repeat, your ASSumptions are none of my business. Like a wasp, buzz off

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
My Type Of Babe...

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

You're just being anal & annoying. Where in my initial post does it say I took that picture? I repeat, your ASSumptions are none of my business. Like a wasp, buzz off
You just showed to be arrogant. Did you see it? Tell me when you upon your eyes.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

You just showed to be arrogant. Did you see it? Tell me when you upon your eyes.

It's all told in my 1st post, dummy. Stop wasting my time with crap.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

It's all told in my 1st post, dummy. Stop wasting my time with crap.
Bi'tch, don't start what you can't finish.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:
Bi'tch, don't start what you can't finish.

Listen asshole, who started what? Who quoted whom 1st? Is it my fault that you're hallucinating & busy poking at holes that aren't even there just to prove how dumb & dyslexic you are. Bleep off!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! / Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.