Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! (18673 Views)

Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by TechLector: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Infinix Zero 3 price had been revealed online by Infinix Mobility on 19th Dec, 2015, that is 4 days after launching the phone in Nigeria (15th Dec, 2015) while a lot of guys all over the country have been anxious to know its price during the launch.

It looks as if the company had fell under too much pressure by its fans to release the price for the latest Infinix Zero device which they did already. It was revealed to be available in limited quantity at 3C HUB: Digital square, 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos. A tweet from Infinix Mobility is provided below and we believe the phone official price will be something between ₦46,000 – ₦48,000 when fully available.

Pick up the Infinix ZERO3 at 3C HUB: Digital square, 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos for only ₦46,000! Limited Qty pic.twitter.com/g2lDxnSFhK

— Infinix Mobility (@InfinixMobility) December 19, 2015

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-zero-3-price-in-nigeria-revealed/

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by Juxtified(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
price is a bit on the high side
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm between the zero 3 and the new fingerprint scanner Innjoo 2 which is better, slicker? i dunno but the new Innjoo is selling for around 40k while this baby goes for close to 50k, i think the price is worth it but so close to the price of samsung J7, that might be a problem as i would be tempted to buy this but putting them side by side with the strong Samsung name, mean bad pricing, they should make it 42k and drive down the price of zero 2 and then yes, but no OTG, no Fingerprint scanner, infinix dulled big time
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by DeathStroke007(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Fools will but this over priced phone.. Wey doogee f5, umi rome and cheaper phone dey.. Helliox 10 ko hellioz 20 ni
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by xzibukz(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
this is a scam.
infinix phones are crap, no 2nd value, not repairable if out of warranty, carlcare charges are ridiculous.
Thanks to Xiaomi for Redmi note 3, I never regret buying it, I guess Nigerians never open for xiaomi product, many of my friends mock me for buying a product they never heard of.

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by mosjames: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
xzibukz:
this is a scam.
infinix phones are crap, no 2nd value, not repairable if out of warranty, carlcare charges are ridiculous.
Thanks to Xiaomi for Redmi note 3, I never regret buying it, I guess Nigerians never open for xiaomi product, many of my friends mock me for buying a product they never heard of.
Yeah, their product is just crap
They're waaay behind Tecno and Samsung
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by AwesomeRomeo: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
I hate tecno devices but yet I respect their devices more than that of over hyped, crap devices of infinix.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by AwesomeRomeo: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
xzibukz:
this is a scam.
Pls which of the xiaomi device with specs 5.5", 16gb rom, 1 -2gb ram, 3000 to 4000mah, android 4.4 or 5.1 can I get within 30 - 35k?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by KuliMart: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
xzibukz:
this is a scam.

You can say that again.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by KuliMart: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Pls which of the xiaomi device with specs 5.5", 16gb rom, 1 -2gb ram, 3000 to 4000mah, android 4.4 or 5.1 can I get within 30 - 35k?

Check our store.

See signature or search for Kulimart on Google.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by DealMogul(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Way too expensive...I don't care what the dollar says now.

Add a fingerprint scanner then we can talk at that price point..For now, I'll pass
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by AwesomeRomeo: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2015
KuliMart:

Check our store.

See signature or search for Kulimart on Google.
I have checked ur store. Is like There's no phone of 40k, only one one umi is 37k. Devices there are very expensive.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by KuliMart: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I have checked ur store. Is like There's no phone of 40k, only one one umi is 37k. Devices there are very expensive.

Check

Oukitel K4000
Umi Emax Mini
Ulefone Paris

You will really like this phones.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by oloritun: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
TechLector:
Infinix Zero 3 price had been revealed online by Infinix Mobility on 19th Dec, 2015, that is 4 days after launching the phone in Nigeria (15th Dec, 2015) while a lot of guys all over the country have been anxious to know its price during the launch.

It looks as if the company had fell under too much pressure by its fans to release the price for the latest Infinix Zero device which they did already. It was revealed to be available in limited quantity at 3C HUB: Digital square, 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos. A tweet from Infinix Mobility is provided below and we believe the phone official price will be something between ₦46,000 – ₦48,000 when fully available.

Pick up the Infinix ZERO3 at 3C HUB: Digital square, 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos for only ₦46,000! Limited Qty pic.twitter.com/g2lDxnSFhK

— Infinix Mobility (@InfinixMobility) December 19, 2015

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-zero-3-price-in-nigeria-revealed/
at last...
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by oloritun: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
yes now zero is always expennsive ... its their high end device
Juxtified:
price is a bit on the high side
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by oloritun: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
hmmm between the zero 3 and the new fingerprint scanner Innjoo 2 which is better, slicker? i dunno but the new Innjoo is selling for around 40k while this baby goes for close to 50k, i think the price is worth it but so close to the price of samsung J7, that might be a problem as i would be tempted to buy this but putting them side by side with the strong Samsung name, mean bad pricing, they should make it 42k and drive down the price of zero 2 and then yes, but no OTG, no Fingerprint scanner, infinix dulled big time
hmmmm speechless...
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by funkytech: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
DeathStroke007:
Fools will but this over priced phone.. Wey doogee f5, umi rome and cheaper phone dey.. Helliox 10 ko hellioz 20 ni
Thats too harsh na... its not like they are forcing you to buy it. its a free world dude grow up

1 Like

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by toys2seven(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Would've gone to buy this phone today. Really busy. Tomorrow unfailingly. Welcome in advance my new baby Infinix. These guys are the best. That much achieved in just 3 years gaddamn!
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by Youngsage: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
toys2seven:
Would've gone to buy this phone today. Really busy. Tomorrow unfailingly. Welcome in advance my new baby Infinix. These guys are the best. That much achieved in just 3 years gaddamn!

Wow!! big ups man! That phone is a beast! The front camera is outta this world I must say. You gonna enjoy shooting with it. Congrats and welcome to the club
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by AwesomeRomeo: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
For those that want to root their infinix zero 3, drop your whatsapp number in this thread for TWRP and root testing https://www.nairaland.com/2813742/twrp-root-tecno-l5-infinix
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by toys2seven(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Youngsage:

Wow!! big ups man! That phone is a beast! The front camera is outta this world I must say. You gonna enjoy shooting with it. Congrats and welcome to the club

Thanks man! I've been an Infinix user since mid-year. My Hot Note got stolen, first week in November and my world, haven't I been patient. Would've rushed into Big6, had the 2GB RAM been available. Heard 3C Hub has only the grey colour of this phone though.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by Ebimablog: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Still Rocking d innjoo 2 n Infinix Note 2
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by DCUBESKATINGRINK: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
DCube Skating Rink is an indoor skating rink equipped with skating facilities for various age ranges . A visit to DCube Skating Rink promises to be a fun filled experience . DCube Skating Rink is located at 16-18 Lekki Expressway between Victoria Garden City(VGC) and Cheveron , Lagos State. Please don't hesitate to contact us on 08033042917 for more information. Follow us on twitter and instagram @dcuberollerrink or Facebook Dcube Skating Rink.

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by Youngsage: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
toys2seven:

Thanks man! I've been an Infinix user since mid-year. My Hot Note got stolen, first week in November and my world, haven't I been patient. Would've rushed into Big6, had the 2GB RAM been available. Heard 3C Hub has only the grey colour of this phone though.

You're welcome. Chai, too bad, sorry about your Hot Note oh! Must have been an awful experience.

Hope you had a back up of all your data though?
Do ensure to back up your contacts and other important stuffs on a regular basis to be on the safe side.

Lol good thing you didn't rush. I heard 2gb ram for Note 2 will be ready by next month though...

The Zero 3 black colour was still available at 3C HUB, as at yesterday.. But I don't know about the grey. Either colour trust me that phone remains a beast!! The Note 2 camera which is great I must say is just no match for it.. grin

Congrats again o! cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by samsard(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
xzibukz:
this is a scam.
LOL, your friends are the ignorant ones for not knowing Xiaomi.
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by Xhaka(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
I hate tecno devices but yet I respect their devices more than that of over hyped, crap devices of infinix.
Some will never admit
They'll just keep on criticizing
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by killzone(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
am using a galaxy j7 and an telling you the phone is dope,was using infinix zero 2 before. Let me tell you something about infinix phones they don't last. Mine got beaten by rain and from that time never remain the same,it started this constant rebooting after flashing still did the same had to sell it off for 10k imagine. Be careful with what you are buying
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
killzone:
am using a galaxy j7 and an telling you the phone is dope,was using infinix zero 2 before. Let me tell you something about infinix phones they don't last. Mine got beaten by rain and from that time never remain the same,it started this constant rebooting after flashing still did the same had to sell it off for 10k imagine. Be careful with what you are buying

thanks bro, you are a life saver, i usually do not fall for their adverts and tricks, i have seen too many to know they don't measure up, still curious to see their zero 3 and pls if you know anyone who wants to see his still clean J7, i am interested bro
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by killzone(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

thanks bro, you are a life saver, i usually do not fall for their adverts and tricks, i have seen too many to know they don't measure up, still curious to see their zero 3 and pls if you know anyone who wants to see his still clean J7, i am interested bro
Alright
Re: Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! by write2obi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
toys2seven:

is note2(x600) 2G variant really available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution / Thread For Android 5.0 Lollipop Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.