Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (46057 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / Things That Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
most ladies cant handle big dick dear.
eg ucheesy
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by jesuscare4me: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Merry Christmas am a new comer

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
greatness22:
Abeg bros, collect beer. Nor wori, i go sought d bill
Lol. i feel u bro!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Chayya: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Attention first and all other things shall be added wink
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by iamtaiwo(f): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
with everything above love must come
You go like big dick gan ooo.......Come try my own now, u go run.. grin
softappless:
firstly its money
secondly sex
thirdly attention
fourthly big dick
with everything above love must come
You go like big dick gan ooo.......Come try my own now, u go run..
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by U2ice(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:
Sex is wat has ruined our generation
Wtf is in sex if nt d stup*d addiction to it
U de para gan o....dnt take it personal I concur tho
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:

It was the result of a moment of madness. Fixing it... Thanks.
Ok,better,stop breaking d guys heart!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
U2ice:

U de para gan o....dnt take it personal I concur tho

Im nt on a para mode

But it has ruined happiness
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by prettymina(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
How to please a girl? Anything apart from a big dick is rubbish.
what makes u think that does it all?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok,better,stop breaking d guys heart!
sad
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Classicman47(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
no i cant sir
Oh, ok. I would have made u an offer.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
seggzz:

Big dick? How big should the dick be to be happy?

sex? like how many rounds do you feel can make you happy? lol
is 7 inches dick considered big.. Just wondering by d way
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Genea(f): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:
1. Money: this will make her know you are existing grin

2. Sex: Yeah, after all your expensive gifts and trips around the world she will definitely give you some cookie wink

3. Love: Obviously, she will start tripping after you straff her good and welln

4.attention: she will always wanna be with you and she needs you to show her you care (now money doesn't matter anymore because she already know you gat that)

some part of me go with diswink
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
biz2get:
Its Quite Simple even to the Blind!!

first Its Attention Which I just cant afford to give any lady angry angry angry Time is Money where i come from undecided

Secondly Money Which You Wont get from me neither orless i just dey pity your career tongue Abeg Who You marry cry cry

Thirdly its 7inch Big Fat D*ck I can Give That anytime any Day grin grin grin Any Guy Can Relate with this shocked shocked

Fourth It then boils Down to her feeling like you cant do without her ... thata makes her King WTF?? angry angry Park Abeg
and u consider ur 7 inches dick big enough?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by zuma4k(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Lies from pit of hell. ...

I have been with uncountable numbers of ladies and i can tell you categorically that ladies prefer average size and length to big dick.

However, what matter is how the average dick is employed and used by a gentleman and of course how quick you reach orgasm as a man.

How good are you with your finger and of course your tongue is a question you must ask yourself as individual. If you are a type that knows your onion, you can always get dirty with your girl and when you do with either your tongue or finger, it ll only take few minutes job with your dick to make her feel good.

If you are good with your finger alone, just before you get your dick in, you ll see a water-look liquid gushing out from her private part. That's maximum orgasm. She ll be useless and tired.

All in all, it's all about skills not big dick.

Do you know how painful it's for a decent girl(who has been with 2 to 3 guys) to take in a big dick. It's hell on earth for them. Normal girls take to their heels after first experience.

Ironically, Big dick is usually round but lack length. Big dick only fill the vaginal area and keep it stimulated but center of gravity deep inside the pu***y is left out. Long dick and average keep the Vaginal engaged and equally reach the spot at the same time.

A guy with small dick has no business with missionary or dog style. He could reach his potential by employing Student fridge or any furniture of that height. All he needs to do is to ensure that the lady in question sit on the fridge while he comes in between her legs. At this juncture, he spreads and raises her two legs with the pu***y at the edge of the fridge. At this state, the hungry vaginal with Clitoris are waiting for his dick and finger respectively. No matter how small d dick is, the lady ll definitely feel good.

Finally, there are ladies out there who love it big; no doubt but majority of these ladies are those who had several dicks.

The most important thing of all this is "HOW SEXUALLY COMPARTABLE ARE YOU".

God bless you all.
Noted Bro ...BTW what's your measurement of a d*ck? ... I.e what measurement is considered too small?. lastly, what's the average dick size?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who has d time to read dis ur novel
4C2215131:
A lot of them insist love is not important to them anymore given the shitty way men treat them (classic living in denial scenario if you ask me considering that by nature they thrive on affection) but then, I really don't think one can figure out what makes a woman happy or anyone for that matter.

Give them money and after a while they want more of 'you', give them all of you while being broke and they want the money.

Give them a whole lotta loving and they tell you are not 'man enough' being all too mushy and dreamy and stuff (they want a 'bad' boy, someone with a sense of adventure).

Give them good sex and you are a sex fiend always asking 'for it'.

Give them your time and all of a sudden you become an un-ambitious man without stuff in your head that takes your time.

In all, with most women me thinks it's about the Hierarchy of Needs ala Abraham Maslow. As soon as a particular need is satisfied for them, it gets boring and they figure out the next thing that would just make their life 'complete'. This applies to everyone though. Just drawing a correlation with what is being addressed in the post.

One would say maybe a balance of all the above would be the ideal mix, the key to making a woman happy but, then I ask is there actually any man walking the face of this earth that can guarantee such a balance?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by tonyx4x44(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

No wonder u still haven't been able to pass JAMB

what's wrong with the ordinals (thirdly and fourthly)?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
u re perfectly right.. My babe cries & complains about d size of my dick during sex. She did so even yesterday, said its painful... I threatened 2 leave her though but she keeps begging me.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
ladycomfort:
Good sex, money , care and big dick
u no dey carry last
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by onstelly(f): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:

why don't you reply mails?
Roflmao
Just that, is that why ur face is like that
Anyway I didn't cos my mail isn't working
Keep on saying sending email failed
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I agree with what the OP has listed, but in my opinion what's really basic is love and compatibility. There's nothing as sweet as most often being on the same page with that person u love... Sharing the same views nd perceptions on most things.

A listening ear is also very important. Not listening because u feel u should listen.. But listening because u care and u want her to know that. To comfort her nd help if need be.

And then, a sense of security. I value this very much. Not deliberately making her feel that she has competition or that u can dump her ass whenever u please. A lady feels secure knowing u truly love and appreciate her.. Nd letting her know this.

And then there are those little things that count. Accepting her friends... rememberi9 those little details of the things she told u, birthdays nd other anniversaries .. Cooking for her once in a while.. Showing real concern when she's sick nd being there for her.. Being supportive... Kind words.. Concerned about her family.. Etc

Be proud of her... Show her off to ur friends.. Male nd female.

Do these for her and she'll stick with u through thick nd thin.

Gbam!!! Say no more, for u have said it all. Alot to be learnt from this factual piece of yours.

Guys Make una see oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by jewelbaby55(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
To me money is the key d rest are spices to make it sweet.... Small dick doesn't really matter. Ders always vibrator just in case
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by teehef: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by abnsugbe: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:
Sex nd money can never ever nd will never ever keep me in a relationship

u are a big lier...so after saying u wont lie come next yr,u ve finally want to end the yr with lie....metheeeeeeee onu
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Laryne(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:
Sex nd money can never ever nd will never ever keep me in a relationship
Really sure about that? Most ladies think its security; especially the money...
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
come. wat about 6.8inches?
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Laryne(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
teehef:
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
So that a lady can be happy abi!
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
abnsugbe:

u are a big lier...so after saying u wont lie come next yr,u ve finally want to end the yr with lie....metheeeeeeee onu

ok sir i kno wat i want nd m doing lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Laryne:

Most ladies yes sure

But if u push me hard to the wall

I cud b dangerous embarassed
Laryne:

Most ladies yes sure

But if u push me hard to the wall

I cud b dangerous embarassed embarassed
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by FODA(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
Its "sense". OLODO!
it is,not its.
Re: What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? by ladycomfort(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Evathyst:
Another imposter spotted!

Mods, oya make una come do the needful!
. Who is the imposter? Why are you calling the mods? You better be very careful with me cos I don't remember talking to you. Mind ur business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.