Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin (101694 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by ijaw1stson: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Hw does it even feel havin ur ex in ur wedding abi attending ur ex wedding. Aw jxt be rembring all d naughtynaughty moments. Nah...I'll pass abeg, cnt deal
I attended one of ma ex's wedding.. on seeing me she WS so uneasy I really felt for her.lol

1 Like

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genycharl:

OK I did... can't wait to get it hot.

Do not lead me into end time temptation....

Lol

End time babe
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
ijaw1stson:
I attended one of ma ex's wedding.. on seeing me she WS so uneasy I really felt for her.lol
smh, I wuldnt like dt typa situation too
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by SINNZ(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Genycharl:
OK I did... can't wait to get it hot.
hello.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by seaga: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2015
ivyT:
Who does dat?the pastor no fit try am..besides the 'church' is conservative 4 dat typa thng

Not to worry your secret will be saved on that faithful day.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by OAUTemitayo: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Idiataqueen:
La wa o
Gentle girl, a gentle guy is calling
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Idiataqueen(f): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Gentle girl, a gentle guy is calling
hello mr gentle.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by SINNZ(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
She can go fvck herself.
hahahahaha be nice bruv. Be nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by SINNZ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm serious. Idgaf.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
I'm serious. Idgaf.
lol
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by fam24(f): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Don't be so sure na she u dey do o. maybe na one demon she dey use do u.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by HisXLNC(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pastors assume all the (partially) single girls in their church are virgins...so y not tell d world wat he thinks.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by booksrite(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
2814207when-attend-ex-wedding-pastor3#41242405:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Funny Nigerian Memes / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland / akpos funniest joke, and more.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.