Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. (5785 Views)

Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 4:14am On Dec 21, 2015
(1388–1446) "It is said that when the [slave] black man is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

It has been known since time immemorial that the libido of black men & women far surpasses that of other races. It was often said that the black man is like an animal "unable to govern his sexual appetite" and the black woman was like a bytch in heat, pursuing sex far for aggressively than other races of women. This was actually the justification they used for many of the most brutal practices found during the slave trade, especially the Arab slave trade in East Africa. Including things like castration, rape and human breeding designed to regulate what was thought to be an animal instinct to mate.

Were they correct about the black libido? YES.

Black people produce much more testosterone than other races, enabling us to preform at higher physical levels, retain muscle mass and have more ehrm... poingant sexual characteristics, including sex drive. The black mans libido is no secret to the world. All our music is about sex, almost everything the average black man does can be attributed to the constant search for intimacy. The black man is a man with no standards, he will sleep with any woman no matter how fat, unnattractive or dirty.... he marries the refuse of other races and is seen as a last ditch hope for women who have lost all market value.

This would have limited effect on the black community if the limiting factor of reproduction performed at its proper capacity. By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls. This has resulted in little or no regulation on black sexuality. The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC, 9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa, 1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho, the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage... and the list continues

No race of man can build civilization on the foundation of his gyrating loins.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Heromaniaa: 4:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Your insanity has no remedy. I am sure all the ideas you advanced in your racist article were written originally by Europeans or eurocentric individuals. You forget that it was they who popularised po.rnography, upheld homosexualism and many other sexual atrocities. Their unbridled sexual desire is evident in the proliferation of sex-themed movies, songs and what not in their entertainment industry. Lemme tell you something you don't know. our earliest history was written by the western world. They could only write what their jaundiced, racist and prejudiced eyes could see. They appropriated our history to serve as a foil, one which they can look at and beat their chest and say unchallenged "we are the heroes of this civilization ". They who desecrated Africa and thwarted the bond that held us... brainwashed gullible individuals like you, raped our civilization and youths--- they are the ones who are "unable to govern their sexual appetite" This is a call for Africans to rewrite their history. To document their storied past, to immortalise their rich ancestry and tell the world how the deceitful, self-serving and morally-arid white men invaded us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Confessng: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2015

Deep Truth
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Heromaniaa: 5:05am On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:
(1388–1446) "It is said that when the [slave] black man is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

It has been known since time immemorial that the libido of black men & women far surpasses that of other races. It was often said that the black man is like an animal "unable to govern his sexual appetite" and the black woman was like a bytch in heat, pursuing sex far for aggressively than other races of women. This was actually the justification they used for many of the most brutal practices found during the slave trade, especially the Arab slave trade in East Africa. Including things like castration, rape and human breeding designed to regulate what was thought to be an animal instinct to mate.

Black people produce much more testosterone than other races, enabling us to preform at higher physical levels, retain muscle mass and have more ehrm... poingant sexual characteristics, including sex drive. The black mans libido is no secret to the world. All our music is about sex, almost everything the average black man does can be attributed to the constant search for intimacy. The black man is a man with no standards, he will sleep with any woman no matter how fat, unnattractive or dirty.... he marries the refuse of other races and is seen as a last ditch hope for women who have lost all market value.

This would have limited effect on the black community if the limiting factor of reproduction performed at its proper capacity. By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls. This has resulted in little or no regulation on black sexuality. The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC, 9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa, 1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho, the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage... and the list continues

poo. It is for brainwashed bigot and sold out individual like you that Chinua Achebe writes and I quote "I would be quite satisfied if my novels (especially the ones set in the past) did no more than teach my readers that their past--with all its imperfections--was not one long night of savagery from which the first Europeans acting on God’s behalf delivered them. Perhaps what I write is applied art as distinct from pure. But who care? Art is important but so is education of the kind I have in mind. And I don’t see that the two need be mutually exclusive. ("The Novelist as Teacher," 1965)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by anangboy(m): 5:54am On Dec 21, 2015
I have been unfortunate to come across your many spouts on this forum and i have realised you have got serious psycho-affective injuries.

All i see evidence for is that you are a piece of biased filth who chooses to tar an entire race with some random highly contentious bit of rhetoric in what is obviously a complex issue as if no similar rhetorics abound on all races, but then the rhetoric is essential to your philosophy, isn't it?

Let it not confuse you why it continually feels like the system has beaten you. You don't have the most fundamental understanding of the system. You don't have the foggiest idea, neither do you care. You have allowed yourself to literally have your mind tied up by white racist conditioning which does it's very best to continually make you a victim. You have mentally digested this point that you embody it down to your very soul.

It's amazing what can happen when something gets shoved into people's mind for years. Eventually they grow to accept it and eventually they will even believe they enjoy it.

No difference between you and ferals; born in grief, raised in hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Heromaniaa:
poo. It is for brainwashed bigot and sold out individual like you that Chinua Achebe writes and I quote "I would be quite satisfied if my novels (especially the ones set in the past) did no more than teach my readers that their past--with all its imperfections--was not one long night of savagery from which the first Europeans acting on God’s behalf delivered them. Perhaps what I write is applied art as distinct from pure. But who care? Art is important but so is education of the kind I have in mind. And I don’t see that the two need be mutually exclusive. ("The Novelist as Teacher," 1965)
Did Mr. Achebe write his novel in Igbo or English?

I rest my case.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2015
anangboy:
I have been unfortunate to come across your many spouts on this forum and i have realised you have got serious psycho-affective injuries.

All i see evidence for is that you are a piece of biased filth who chooses to tar an entire race with some random highly contentious bit of rhetoric in what is obviously a complex issue as if no similar rhetorics abound on all races, but then the rhetoric is essential to your philosophy, isn't it?

Let it not confuse you why it continually feels like the system has beaten you. You don't have the most fundamental understanding of the system. You don't have the foggiest idea, neither do you care. You have allowed yourself to literally have your mind tied up by white racist conditioning which does it's very best to continually make you a victim. You have mentally digested this point that you embody it down to your very soul.

It's amazing what can happen when something gets shoved into people's mind for years. Eventually they grow to accept it and eventually they will even believe they enjoy it.

No difference between you and ferals; born in grief, raised in hate.
This is not a poetry forum brother. You guys need to learn how to communicate without unnecessarily literary flourish.

And i'm actually not biased at all, on the contrary i'm one of the most unbiased people you will ever communicate with. If you disagree with anything I write and are capable of presenting a well thought-out, intellectually honest and logical response I will respond in kind. However, If you take the discussion to the gutter (as 99% of you do) I will follow you there and defeat you with my superior intellect.

I have no tolerance for stupidity in any form, i'm morono-phobic. There are two sides of pleep, the side you get depends on your behavior.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Your insanity has no remedy. I am sure all the ideas you advanced in your racist article were written originally by Europeans or eurocentric individuals. You forget that it was they who popularised po.rnography, upheld homosexualism and many other sexual atrocities. Their unbridled sexual desire is evident in the proliferation of sex-themed movies, songs and what not in their entertainment industry. Lemme tell you something you don't know. our earliest history was written by the western world. They could only write what their jaundiced, racist and prejudiced eyes could see. They appropriated our history to serve as a foil, one which they can look at and beat their chest and say unchallenged "we are the heroes of this civilization ". They who desecrated Africa and thwarted the bond that held us... brainwashed gullible individuals like you, raped our civilization and youths--- they are the ones who are "unable to govern their sexual appetite" This is a call for Africans to rewrite their history. To document their storied past, to immortalise their rich ancestry and tell the world how the deceitful, self-serving and morally-arid white men invaded us.
90% of the reason why I make these threads is to test you monkeys. I want to see if you are capable of analyzing your own races issues without bringing up whites. To determine if a black person is capable of looking into the mirror and admitting the flaws of his own people instead of constantly looking for the faults of other races as a justification for his own. The answer is no, the negro is utterly incapable of self reflection (except for a select few) and this is the strongest argument for his inferiority.

The time will come, perhaps 10 years from now, perhaps 50, perhaps 100 when the world will begin to openly laugh at the black mans continued scapegoating of all his races failures. When that time comes, history will repeat itself and the negro will return to his rightful place in slavery.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by anangboy(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Rid yourself of imaginary subjective illusions. There is nothing intellectual about wanton crap spewed by the clueless clod of cyberspace wearing the garb of anecdotal rhetoric. If you know nothing about the echoing constructs of racial subjugation and the intentionally flawed historical program, then what else is there to debate with you? I know a lot about fools like you, pseudo-intellectuals who literally think because a complex flawed perspective aligns with their congenital insecurities, that they have somehow unlocked a realm to understanding things on multi-faceted levels.

I'd rather spend my morning watching a loop with no satisfactory condition than discuss the sociology of racism with an intentional half-wit and his assemblage of convoluted nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by AAinEqGuinea: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:

You should start your own civilization to show us how modernity is done... just don't name your new civilization Biafra wink
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:

The haters of truth have already started attacking you. Lol!
The black man's insatiable sex drive is well-known and well-documented. Look at the over-population in black-populated countries, Look at the HIV statistics. Higher intelligence individuals have a better sense of self-control. http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/why-delaying-gratification-is-smart-a-neural-link-between-intelligence-and-self-control.html
This is why Africa is in dire straits. The unintelligent can't control their passions, and they're too stupid not to commit crime or rape. And here's the kicker: they're breeding like rabbits!

Continue the good fight Pleep. You have a lot of intelligence and wisdom for someone your age.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Heromaniaa: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

The haters of truth have already started attacking you. Lol!
The black man's insatiable sex drive is well-known and well-documented. Look at the over-population in black-populated countries, Look at the HIV statistics. Higher intelligence individuals have a better sense of self-control. http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/why-delaying-gratification-is-smart-a-neural-link-between-intelligence-and-self-control.html
This is why Africa is in dire straits. The unintelligent can't control their passions, and they're too stupid not to commit crime or rape. And here's the kicker: they're breeding like rabbits!

Continue the good fight Pleep. You have a lot of intelligence and wisdom for someone your age.
How many humans have you raped? How many communities has your father birthed?

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2015
pleep:

High IQ

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOouDLL_EA
[/flash]

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Still more high IQ
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulRIHwPg4gw
[/flash]

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Higher IQ here
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2bCCHKzDEQ
[/flash]

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by makahlj2: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
The truth is that the Black man is the manliest man, and the Black woman is the womanliest woman. Fertility rates in the western countries are now lower than ever. At that rate, whites will soon go extinct, Although, there are some irresponsible black people, who mix with whites and slow down their extinction, by helping to preserve whites' recessive genes.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
When your continent is a craphole, population growth is a negative.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:
When your continent is a craphole, population growth is a negative.
Keep yarning dust there. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Keep yarning dust there. cheesy cheesy

Another hater of the truth.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Another hater of the truth.
Truth is usually a point a view.
Change your point of view, and your so-called "truth" changes.

Wake up from your intellectual slumber.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Truth is usually a point a view.
Change your point of view, and your so-called "truth" changes.

Wake up from your intellectual slumber.

You're delusional. Your premise on truth falsifies all of reality. By making truth subjective, reality only exists from the individual point of view, and that is absurd. There are cold, hard, objective facts staring at you. The evidence can not be denied. You're just too much of a coward to accept them.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

You're delusional. Your premise on truth falsifies all of reality. By making truth subjective, reality only exists from the individual point of view, and that is absurd. There are cold, hard, objective facts staring at you. The evidence can not be denied. You're just too much of a coward to accept them.
You see why you need to wake up from your intellectual slumber.
My statement was "Truth is usually a point a view."
Notice the use of the word usually, as against the word always.

Your high IQ is not helping you here grin grin
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

You see why you need to wake up from your intellectual slumber.
My statement was "Truth is usually a point a view."
Notice the use of the word usually, as against the word always.

Your high IQ is not helping you here grin grin

You're making a fool of yourself. I'm saying that truth is never a point of view. Not usually! Not always! NEVER!

Truth is always objective.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

You're making a fool of yourself. I'm saying that truth is never a point of view. Not usually! Not always! NEVER!

Truth is always objective.
^ Do you realize that you have just displayed a fundamental ignorance here.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

^ Do you realize that you have just displayed a fundamental ignorance here.
How? By stating that truth is always absolute?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

How? By stating that truth is always absolute?
There are at least 5 theories about truth:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

1) The Correspondence theory of truth
2) The Coherence theory of truth
3) The Constructivist theory of truth
4) The Consensus theory of truth
5) The Pragmatic theory of truth

So tell me, which of these theories conforms to your absolute theory of truth?
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

There are at least 5 theories about truth:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

1) The Correspondence theory of truth
2) The Coherence theory of truth
3) The Constructivist theory of truth
4) The Consensus theory of truth
5) The Pragmatic theory of truth

So tell me, which of these theories conforms to your absolute theory of truth?

I didn't know the powers of the universe divided the theories of truth into five categories. Lol!
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

I didn't know the powers of the universe divided truth into five categories. Lol!
LOL
You will be surprised what will happen if we begin to interrogate the ideas that you have hitherto held as "true" and "objective" grin grin
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

LOL
You will be surprised what will happen if we begin to interrogate the ideas that you have hitherto held as "true" and "objective" grin grin

I hope you realize I was being sarcastic in my last post.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

I hope you realize I was being sarcastic in my last post.
Sarcasm will not save you in this matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bizarre Collections From Around The World / Funny Yoruba Language Learners. / How Do You Say MERRY CHRISTMAS In Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.