Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass (7312 Views)

Angolan President Returns After Medical Vacation / Economic Crisis: Angolan President Sacks Finance Minister. / Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nairaland101(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2015
President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos in the abundance of impoverishment in Angola and regardless of the fact that Angolans live below $2 per day, on Saturday last week, went on to pay Nicki a whooping $2m just to come and show off her ass at his Christmas party.
According to the United Nations Development Programme, more than one-third of the country's population of about 24 million people are living below the poverty line, and nearly 70 percent of the population lives on less than $2 a day.
Despite calls from human rights activists and critics to cancel her concert for the malnourished country, the hip hop singer and raper went on to perform her show at Launda; at the wake of much criticisms, she shared some pictures of her ass that fetched her the $2m so that critics can go and die.
The 73 year old Dos Santos has also been criticised for overseeing misrule, corruption and intimidation in a country with endemic poverty like Angola, and most especially, for the $2m ass seeing fee.

cf: promisegodwin..com/2015/12/angola-president-santos-pays-2m-to-see.html

Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by nairamaverick(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
You bloggers ehn, he prolly paid her to come perform.

1 Like

Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by marshalcarter: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Sai baba....cuman see ya broda
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by GudluckIBB(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2015
marshalcarter:

How are they related?
Sai Baba that didn't shake a female minister is the one you are relating Angola president with.

Has omotola, genevieve or tonto dike ever told you sai baba has ever given them money to show him their bum-bum?

Take time!
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Cholls(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2015
My brother ahn! ahn! You can liee.
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by marshalcarter: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

How are they related?
Sai Baba that didn't shake a female minister is the one you are relating Angola president with.

Has omotola, genevieve or tonto dike ever told you sai baba has ever given them money to show him their bum-bum?

Take time!
See dem...ppl wey carry matter for head lyk ppl wey dey sell gala for hold up undecided tongue
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by chris4gold(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2015
isokay
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin
See Nicki arriving Angola in fur.

Didn't anyone warn her Angola is in Southern hemisphere and is summer heat there, proper dress code is to arrive top-less?

Anyway...me want see some more @ss. Spread it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2015
I won't be surprised if GEJ & this Angolan President are twins - simply because they reason alike. grin
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Dont blame the president blame those re electing him. meanwhile did people not attend the concert cuz if they did then they are in support.

As for Nicki with this dollar craze, do you really expect anyone to reject dollar now, 2 million at dat.

1 Like

Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by wizard007(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
prettysolid:
Dont blame the president blame those re electing him. meanwhile did people not attend the concert cuz if they did then they are in support.

As for Nicki with this dollar craze, do you really expect anyone to reject dollar now, 2 million at dat.

It's the Naira that is struggling with the USD, I don't see it improving Nicki's life in anyway because that chic ain't buying any product made here.
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nairaland101(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2015

How are they related?
Take time!

Both are septuagenarians , lols
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by johnmartus(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
YOU SEE
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nairaland101(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2015
It's the Naira that is struggling with the USD, I don't see it improving Nicki's life in anyway because that chic ain't buying any product made here.

wen did Angola start using Naira? SMH
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by dazdilijae(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Akathriel:
I won't be surprised if GEJ & this Angolan President are twins - simply because they reason alike. grin

Very sure your stupidity is beyond redemption
How can 73 = 54? Twins Ko F.00.L ni
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
r u for real, the world is affected not jst Nigeria. Dollar is very strong now hence the devalue of some other currencies. A house which costs 250 Thousand in the usa now costs 150 thousand so if u dont take dis opportunity of the dollar strength now to buy Invest then when will u.
wizard007:

Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by wizard007(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettysolid:
r u for real, the world is affected not jst Nigeria. Dollar is very strong now hence the devalue of some other currencies. A house which costs 250 Thousand in the usa now costs 150 thousand so if u dont take dis opportunity of the dollar strength now to buy Invest then when will u.

Where'd you gotten your fact from man? Are you an international estate agent? This is a joke bro, apart from third world countries tell me any other currency sliding against the dollar, the only people happy about this currency battle are mainly Africans living abroad, I'm a consistent buyer from international e-commerce site and the last time I checked nothing is cheap, not to talk of a house. Dude get your facts right ooo.
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by wizard007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nairaland101:

wen did Angola start using Naira? SMH

Don't let head fall of dude, as dollar dey rise na him pounds euro sef dey swell, I don't know how bleeped up the Angola currency is, but be tutored that na Naira get issue.

And still it's only been rising in the parallel market, any transaction in the bank is not up to 200 Naira.

This is what we deal with when we read the news headline alone.
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by ifyan(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
wizard007:

Where'd you gotten your fact from man? Are you an international estate agent? This is a joke bro, apart from third world countries tell me any other currency sliding against the dollar, the only people happy about this currency battle are mainly Africans living abroad, I'm a consistent buyer from international e-commerce site and the last time I checked nothing is cheap, not to talk of a house. Dude get your facts right ooo.

Who told you that other countries currency are not depreciating against the dollar. Be international
Re: Angolan President Pays $2m Just To See Nicki Minaj's Ass by wizard007(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
ifyan:

Who told you that other countries currency are not depreciating against the dollar. Be international

What is this one saying? Can't you name them? make I give you link to the best exchange rate site now now.

Dude it is you who need to be told that your last sentence. I won't be amazed if many of you have not ran any international business before. How much is Pounds Sterling, Euro, and Yen now? Against the dollar check that and track back to what it use to be, before the rise in last year December against weaker third world countries. Oga na by fact okay

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Defend Her Self From Foreign Invasion / Today Is 100 Years After the Start of WW1. / Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.