Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. (32490 Views)

Black Is Beautiful (work-in-progress) / A mesmerizing work of art by a Nairalander! / Again, Who Said Street Art Is Vandalism?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by whitecloth: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
I appreciate art works, but when its done in the name of love? ah! it becomes a romantic explosion.

Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
whitecloth:
I appreciate art works, but when its done in the name of love? ah! it becomes a romantic explosion.

Kudos to her.
Thanks very much.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by miqos02(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
oi
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by heilige(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice job, but the Theme: Divorce , gives me worries
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Psalm18: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
OP
Your girlfriend looks beautiful. And you guys look like you in love.
Good one.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by ajepako(f): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love girls who work hard and excel in her fields and vocation.

Not those who intend to achieve success with their bodies.

This one is destined for greatness soonest.

God bless our hustle..

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by missKiffy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
wow, not bad
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by dejavubobo1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
bestestgirl:
Nice!!! but wait o! You've been with her a long time, she decides to do a project using your face and titles it 'Divorce' shocked shocked shocked
Aren't you worried?
The look on the girls face sef. D o.p isn't reading btw d lines
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by SasEbhohon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
When I c posts and galz like diz I feel Nigeria is still moving
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by steve308(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice one she will defiantly go far with the right supports
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by gossipatrol(f): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love creative people. Its lovely, well done!
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by arixsto2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
lovely piece
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by amunkita(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
OP u ve a gal friend unlike the numerous galz on this forum whose only knowledge is how to Fvck...
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love this Girl.

Peradventure you fall out with her, just inform me.

I am an Artist (though a CGI Artist) and would love to have an Artist wife...We will have Artsy kids. Our house will be filld with dreams and colours that every morning we will cry with joy and sigh with contentment.

Lovely work. her style suggests Ife bronze influence.

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by NaLaugh: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice work.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by stevedre: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Magical priceless work of art based on the fact it was done by a pretty NAIJA babe. People don't buy much arts in NAIJA which I guess may be down to naija bad economy, I would suggest she adds wall decorations to her art so that she can easily sell her talent n also make more money. Finally never underestimate the power Art galleries, no matter small it is or how local the area may be. GOD bless both of u in all u do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Harllymart(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Great job
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by cold(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ahh now this is refreshing
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by cybergeek: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice one there, which school is this please...
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by adejolajummy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
this is xooooo beautiful. Keep it up my sis.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Googleus(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
wao....she is good....i luv creative ladies...i dnt date dumb ass
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
cybergeek:
nice one there, which school is this please...
ABU Zaria.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by tse1v1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
ARE YOU ON WHATSAPP I WILL LIKE TO SEE MORE PICS, MIGHT NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE AS A GIFT

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by cubby4: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
mehn!...dats wat i call talent
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Trapnews: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chartey:
My girlfriend is a sculptor.

Find another job for her. Read Exodus 20:4

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by swagaholic: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op, no vex, shey na just bf u be 2 her Gimme her contacts biko, I wanna marry her, can still make u my best man 4 ya efforts angry angry sad
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Beautiful piece...I like!
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Tayeni(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
beatiful work there. i love the fact that she can mass produce that art work feom the same mould. can you pls direct me on where to get carbon fibre and resin?
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
tse1v1:
ARE YOU ON WHATSAPP I WILL LIKE TO SEE MORE PICS, MIGHT NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE AS A GIFT
Please check my signature for the number. Thanks very much.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Onegai(f): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chartey tell her I said well done because it's hard to find female sculptors in the art scene, beck female artists are few in Nigeria. She should come hang out with us one day in Lagos. And ask her to look up M. Odunsi and Ndidi Dike and more

http://www.africanartists.org/programme/female-artists-platform
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by kenoz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow ! This is so nice
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Tayeni(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Trapnews:

Find another job for her. Read Exodus 20:4
are you serious?!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See / MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.