Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,476 members, 7,781,388 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. (32462 Views)

Black Is Beautiful (work-in-progress) / A mesmerizing work of art by a Nairalander! / Again, Who Said Street Art Is Vandalism?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by phillipay: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Omo u ugly o
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by sauceEEP(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Op did you say the title of the work is divorce? As in DIVORCE? I think your bae is passing a message along and the earlier you decipher it the better for you.
Just kidding.... Nice work.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
phillipay:
Omo u ugly o
Hahahahaha my guy I know na.

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by kllinxman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice woks she got dia, i luv evritin abt it, apart from the theme (DIVORCE) nd the erected completed work (facing OPOSITE sides) i apreciate the way u cleared the air,Bt believe me arts is the interpretation of the artist inner most thought expressed tru drawing, painting,moulding nd even singing. op if u ar nt somtin equal or above her imagination, pls tke dis as my condolense. bt i stil trust guys. say me well 2 ur babe she is a material.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Onegai:
Chartey tell her I said well done because it's hard to find female sculptors in the art scene, beck female artists are few in Nigeria. She should come hang out with us one day in Lagos. And ask her to look up M. Odunsi and Ndidi Dike and more

http://www.africanartists.org/programme/female-artists-platform

I just went through your profile. I think there's a lot she can learn from you. I'll talk to her. Thanks very much for reaching out.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Moz22:
Kinda girlfriend and a wife that I need in my life...I don't want a career woman
low self-esteem? Why not?
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by olusheye2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's a good art work indeed, keep it up dear, Baba God will surely answer ur call one day smiley
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chommieblaq(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice work, may God bless and Grandview effort with success.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by ChiSun27(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
bestestgirl:
Nice!!! but wait o! You've been with her a long time, she decides to do a project using your face and titles it 'Divorce' shocked shocked shocked
Aren't you worried?

Exactly my thought... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Kirinwa: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow.
Op I love your girlfriend......

...... artwork
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Kirinwa: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:

Someone who will be close to you.Someone you can relate too. Close enough handy.

Its not about self esteem but choice.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Heart2heart(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
far from what you think dear!! The irony that draws out this impuslive reaction from you is still the essence of the ART. She did it!! she just achieved one of the aims of her project.....Art is spirit science, you need some deep soul searching to appreciate and comprehend some arts. If you don't have an artistic soul, you will be lost and bored in an art exhibition trust me..
bestestgirl:
Nice!!! but wait o! You've been with her a long time, she decides to do a project using your face and titles it 'Divorce' shocked shocked shocked
Aren't you worried?
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Trapnews:

Find another job for her. Read Exodus 20:4

My dear beloved in the Lord Jesus Christ, every human skill is God-given, including the skill of sculpting.
Please read Exodus 35: 30 - 36

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by benkz001(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Awesome...
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by ojay2053(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is cool.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by ekwelive: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
which maestro did dis? nice work of art I'll say
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kirinwa:

Someone who will be close to you.Someone you can relate too. Close enough handy.

Its not about self esteem but choice.
if my comprehension ability is not faulty, you are saying those that marry career women are not "close" (whatever that means) to their spouse, cannot relate with their spouse and their spouses are not "handy" (whatever that means again). Still wrong and wild assumptions that reek insecurity.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by ibolomo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chartey:
My girlfriend is a sculptor.
We've been together for a long time and she's one of the best humans I know.
This is her school project and she used me as a model without me even knowing initially.
Please I don't know Art very much so pardon any mistakes I make.

Sculpture type: Relief
Sculpture style: Realism
Theme: Divorce
Material used: Fibreglass resin

Please what do you think? I intend to show her the thread.

The positive mould with clay and some cement below.
gf for a long time? Please put a ring on it fast before another guy grabs this rare gem you have found for yourself. Do it fast before it is too late.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Davidovinci(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is so cool!
chartey, better "put a ring on it" before i chance you grin
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
illuminatic:
I love girls that are creative like this unlike some babes that depends on men only for income. If you are giving out money to this kind of babe you know it's an investment and not a waste. As far she is creative like this even if she does not make it in this sculpture work she will definitely make it through other means. May her effort never be in vain.
cool
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Chartey(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
ibolomo:
gf for a long time? Please put a ring on it fast before another guy grabs this rare gem you have found for yourself. Do it fast before it is too late.

Davidovinci:
This is so cool!
chartey, better "put a ring on it" before i chance you grin

Thanks o. Una suppose get invite sef.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Kelvic4real(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
men, this girl is a rare gene. I love u baby. u are xceptional. I love u
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Heart2heart:
far from what you think dear!! The irony that draws out this impuslive reaction from you is still the essence of the ART. She did it!! she just achieved one of the aims of her project.....Art is spirit science, you need some deep soul searching to appreciate and comprehend some arts. If you don't have an artistic soul, you will be lost and bored in an art exhibition trust me..
I just wondered O, Thanks for the breakdown. Her work is absolutely lovely
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by dasparrow: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
@Post

Very nice
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Moz22: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
what's low self esteem in my statement
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Moz22:
what's low self esteem in my statement
it's mostly men with insecurity and low self-esteem that can't put up with a career woman. So I asked if it's low self-esteem or maybe something worse...
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Moz22: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
it's mostly men with insecurity and low self-esteem that can't put up with a career woman. So I asked if it's low self-esteem or maybe something worse...
naa..far from it. Its just personal
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by danthamccoy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Very nice.
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by Marcosian: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by odaniel1(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Realism; "A sculptural state in which the sculptor and the sculpture bear a striking resemblance in skin complexion.."-Prof Eforiro
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by amanikondo: 2:16am On Jan 06, 2016
You are both scammers because your thought for her is not good grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by stonecoldcafe: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moz22:
Kinda girlfriend and a wife that I need in my life...I don't want a career woman

And who told you a sculptor/artist wouldn't be a busy career woman? Do you know if op's girlfriend would end up being a university lecturer with a busy art gallery and getting international exposure with people needing her to give talks or engage in international lectures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See / MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.