Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. (32494 Views)

Black Is Beautiful (work-in-progress) / A mesmerizing work of art by a Nairalander! / Again, Who Said Street Art Is Vandalism?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by stonecoldcafe: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chartey:

Funny right? We thought so too. She wouldn't have gone through all the trouble only to tell me it was over. Her messages are not that covert when she's unhappy.

Do n wife her quickly; she seems to be a keeper. Keep supporting her talent too. God bless una
Re: This Beautiful Work Of Art Is My Christmas Gift. by greenchisom: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
cybergeek:
nice one there, which school is this please...

Replay me with the WhatsApp code for verification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See / MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / Sculptor's Artwork Of Governor Obiano's Image. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.