Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! (1534 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / Some Have Food But Cannot Eat VS. Some Can Eat But Have No Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by domwas2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2006
I sees food but to eat is my problem though i'm busy at work always which is not an excuse, i wants to be the guy that love eating alot but how do i start or what do i do.
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by chy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
hello

i think you should try taking multivitamins it will
help me regain your appetite
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by domwas2(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2006
hi chy thanks nice one there---
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by Oracle(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2006
domwas2:

I sees food but to eat is my problem though i'm busy at work always which is not an excuse, i wants to be the guy that love eating alot but how do i start or what do i do.

Itz good to eat, but one thing you wouldn't wanna do is to love eating
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2006
Stave yourself for say 3 days,
and i can assure you that when you see food, you'll love it
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by domwas2(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2006
hi oracle thanks for ur idea but b4 i do that have u tried it b4 and it works? anyway thanks because posting ur idea is --- to urself.
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by kamsi(f): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2006
@ domwas2
before i start to give some advice i need to know your height and body so that i could help u calculate your body mass index (BMI). this would determine if u r severely underweight from hence necessary action could be taken.

have u heard of the term ANOREXIA. this is condition when someone is eating little or no food thereby the body lacks a lot of nutrients. its is a eating disorder though am yet to see or hear of a suffer in Nigeria. it is rampart in the western world where People mostly youth are scared of gaining weight thereby starving themselves or go on strict caloric intake check. please research on the net about anorexia. and if need be consult a nutritionist
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by domwas2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2006
it seems its only CHY that knows what i'm talking about here.what i'm saying is this;not that i dont love to eat but i eats little and slowly which is my style.
talking about my height i'm 5'9, weight of 76 and everything average about me.or see my picture if u like but the point is whenever i go for a visit people complains that i dont eat their eat as is expected and seeing some people eating a big bowl of food and other stuff on a seat,i'm always ashame of myself because i dont know if it is a problem on me or not.
but if it is a problem what kind of pill can i take to gain my appetite

anyway thanks CHY the doctor said i'm ok as a nomal human and try do as u said.

chy:

hello

i think you should try taking multivitamins it will
help me regain your appetite
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by kamsi(f): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
If that is the case you dont have any problem. And do not try to force yourselve to increase your food intake.In as much as your are healthy dont bother.Probably your stomach size is not big and that is a gain cos you dont have to work extra hard to keep in shape wink
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by domwas2(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2006
thanks Kamsi for ur time and contributions, take care bye
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
@crazykid
thats the most wonderful advice i have read grin
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by funmise(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2006
I agree with chy, u need multivitamins 2 have appetite 4 food. If it's reallly serious then u ve 2 force yourself  2 eat even if u dnt feel like eatin.  If u dnt eat properly it can affect d the state of your mind.

U can also try some other type of food mayb you're tired of what u eat. U dnt really need 2 like food d most important thing is 2 eat d amount of food your body needs 4 your daily activities.
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by LanreDaMan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2006
You need to start taking Multivitamins capsules to increase your appetite
Re: I Sees Food But To Eat Is My Problem---how Do I Do To Love Food/eating! by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2012
try B Complex 1X3, I mean 1 tablet 3 times daily.This should stimulate your appetite.

(1) (Reply)

U'r All Invited Over To My House For Dinner. / Breakfast Meals! Help! / 5 Things That Can Wake You Up Better Than Coffee:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.