Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES (2791 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190theclown: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
On a serious note

No offence but why do Nigerian girls have reddish or brownish eyes

I mean i do understand that there's hunger in the land but looking at them closely u notice how red their eyes are

or brownish could it be as a result of the hunger in the land or na the too much sun-intake or amala and ewedu wen them de swallow

additionally someone said it could be cooking with 'TOO MUCH FIRE WOOD' or flying Okada or keke maluwa with the exhaust shooting smoke

into their reddish eyes and brownish pale skin.. But on a serious note nigerian girls get problem sha grin grin

grin grin grin

The guys generally have reddish eyes

what's the cause? someone said its the dust and dirty air and pollution in nigeria but we think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by RexKexMilann: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
It could either be Due to "Too much BJs" OR Cooking with Firewood, It could be Due to anythingundecided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190theclown: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
It could either be Due to "Too much BJs" OR Cooking with Firewood, It could be Due to anythingundecided.

ROTFL grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
190theclown:
On a serious note

I mean i do understand that there's hunger in the land but looking at them closely u notice how red their eyes are

or brownish could it be as a result of the hunger in the land or na the too much sun-intake or amala and ewedu wen them de swallow

grin grin grin

what's the cause? someone said its the dust and dirty air and pollution in nigeria but we think otherwise

Wake up 190, this is 2015. Your time has passed. No one cares about your Anti-Nigeria/ Misogynist jokes anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Countersam(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
There two trending reasons for the red eyes...
1. The extra wipers babes take the stress to put on their eye lashes

2.the growing rate at which girls take drugs like weed,rohypnol or swiphnol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Ginaz(f): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Baba419(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
You say their eyes are red normally?

You should bring out cash and tell me the color shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
190 is so fake.
I guess you got that from mamagee's thread.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Booty4me: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chai 190 romancelander legend .. ℓ hail oº°˚˚°ºo
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Monalisa185(f): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
who's this one again?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by xp17(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
@OP, most black folks have brown eyes. It has nothing to do with Nigerian girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Chommieblaq(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
What the basis of ya bleeping argument, abi u just wan talk.

I sometimes cook with firewood, I inhale d polluted air u claimed buh I got one of d purest eye u have ever seen.

Stop bashing Nigeria girls!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Fkhalifa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
190.baba cheesy
This guy in his time then no give naija girls breathing space

Respect legend! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by ERONX(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
angry angry pls dont abuse us oo l sad dnt blame me,blame weed grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by mhizsimi(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Fkhalifa:
190.baba cheesy This guy in his time then no give naija girls breathing space
Respect legend! cool
Fvcking ass wipe.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Pheals(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Crazy op if U c the brown or the redish eyes of a ladies that means you have gotten into trouble...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
But Nigerian girls in general are u-g-l-y and unkept and they do not wash properly and I heard they have body ordors
Don't blame me please it's what I heard

For the red eyes a survey was recently conducted and found out that 98% of Nigerian girls have red eyes due to the dusty air and pollution in Nigeria, the other 2% as a result of them cooking with firewood

How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by zealot4me(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:
Fvcking ass wipe.

Really fvcking as*s wipe
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by eroticecstasy: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
because of too much grinding
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190theclown: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
eroticecstasy:
because of too much grinding

grin grin grin

Grinding pepper grin grin grin

mamagee3:
undecided undecided undecided

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2015
had to check the date thrice..,,..so 190 is back with craze again....thee newbies no go understand this one grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by Woke4all(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
shocked[b]190[/b]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Who de call my name here??
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 2sexyus: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
190theclown:
On a serious note

additionally someone said it could be cooking with 'TOO MUCH FIRE WOOD' or flying Okada or keke maluwa with the exhaust shooting smoke

into their reddish eyes and brownish pale skin.. But on a serious note nigerian girls get problem sha grin grin

grin grin grin

good o see u around bro.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES by 190theclown: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

X-rated ( Adults Only) / Unrealistic Demands Of Girls No Guy Should Ever Give In To / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.