Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro (1911 Views)

Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / Aston Martin Unveils N1.5 Billion Submarine (photos) / The 2019 Aston Martin DBX Design Has Been Completed And It’s Mirrorless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hardly ever take pictures of cars I see on the road because most times I'm driving and by the time I bring out my phone the traffic will have cleared up.
On this faithful day the go slow on island was evil so I decided to walk from law school to Bonny camp via ozumba mbadiwe (Lagos jargon) I was ably kitted with my trainers , face cap but my headsets were conspicuously absent, so I started my walk as I was getting to Kilimanjaro I saw the Bae ( I have a weakness for English cars) but I hard already alighted a bike , I brought out my phone and took as many pictures as humanly possible whilst my bike man maneuvered the grid lock , I feel bad, I should have ordered him to stop and savor the aura of the James Bond vehicle

Cc lalasticlala ikenna321

Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Baddest
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
on which roads will d owner of that ride unleash the beast under that hood. That means form the island to the mainland without traffic would be under 10 mins in that ride.
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
dumo1:
on which roads will d owner of that ride unleash the beast under that hood. That means form the island to the mainland without traffic would be under 10 mins in that ride.
I think the guy restricts his beasts to the island
He has a g-wagon, sl 500, BMW Z4
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
That's a very nice car.

Very rare to see one on the roads even here.

I would dollar the opportunity to talk to one of these guys one day regarding maintenance and drivability. Not as much as top speed but dealing with the irregular road conditions in Nigeria.

Nice find.
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:
That's a very nice car.

Very rare to see one on the roads even here.

I would dollar the opportunity to talk to one of these guys one day regarding maintenance and drivability. Not as much as top speed but dealing with the irregular road conditions in Nigeria.

Nice find.
Is That the one 77
Cause I saw "v12 vintage on it"
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
youngice:
I think the guy restricts his beasts to the island He has a g-wagon, sl 500, BMW Z4
The man needs to be probed. All these rides for only one human being. I bow.
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
dumo1:

Seriously they are the ones eating the fruit of the land
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by ba7man(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
youngice:

Is That the one 77
Cause I saw "v12 vintage on it"
Nope, that's the baby of the Aston Martin range, the vantage.

There's a V-8 and V-12 for engine options.
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2015
I think I know this guy.. He sells Wallpapers or Home Decor as a whole.
Have seen his G-Class and SL the plate numbers all start with LL
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
Bossforeva:
I think I know this guy.. He sells Wallpapers or Home Decor as a whole.
Have seen hi G-Class and SL the plate numbers all start with LL
You ply ozumba often?
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by DGD1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
dumo1:

my exact thought!
people get this money for hand o
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
youngice:

You ply ozumba often?
when I was in Lagos.
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by redcliff: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
youngice:
I hardly ever take pictures of cars I see on the road because most times I'm driving and by the time I bring out my phone the traffic will have cleared up.
On this faithful day the go slow on island was evil so I decided to walk from law school to Bonny camp via ozumba mbadiwe (Lagos jargon) I was ably kitted with my trainers , face cap but my headsets were conspicuously absent, so I started my walk as I was getting to Kilimanjaro I saw the Bae ( I have a weakness for English cars) but I hard already alighted a bike , I brought out my phone and took as many pictures as humanly possible whilst my bike man maneuvered the grid lock , I feel bad, I should have ordered him to stop and savor the aura of the James Bond vehicle

Cc lalasticlala ikenna321

is that why you tried to write a story that does not relate to your post in any way and also CC the mod? for what if i may ask?
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
redcliff:

is that why you tried to write a story that does not relate to your post in any way and also CC the mod? for what if i may ask?
Sorry I didn't mention you
I am a major stalker of car talk
And my thread will not die a natural death
Between how doesn't my post relate to my story
Cause my story is my post and vice versa
Between I'm not so tacky as to caption my
Picture 'see the car a Nairalander saw'
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by redcliff: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
youngice:

Sorry I didn't mention you
I am a major stalker of car talk
And my thread will not die a natural death
Between how doesn't my post relate to my story
Cause my story is my post and vice versa
Between I'm not so tacky as to caption my
Picture 'see the car a Nairalander saw'

By The Way...
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
redcliff:

By The Way...
Autocorrect
Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by sultaan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
It shows you can own any brand you want if you really want it.

Unfortunately he'll be drive it at 5% capability never near the red line or else he is going airborne

I nkow you can't pay for that car peddling wall paper unless you installed the one in Diezani's office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aston Martin At Kilimanjaro by youngice(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
sultaan:
It shows you can own any brand you want if you really want it.

Unfortunately he'll be drive it at 5% capability never near the red line or else he is going airborne

I nkow you can't pay for that car peddling wall paper unless you installed the one in Diezani's office
Like how is the car worth in naira considering import duties and Luxury tax

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Catalytic Converter Replacement / What's The Current Price Of Waste Collection Truck In Nigeria? / Engine Oil Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.