Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor (3252 Views)

Aggrieved Royal Families Attack Former Oyo SSG / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tzoracle: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kemi Olunloyo, a 51-year-old U.S-trained pharmacist, has given her input on why it’s a bad idea to marry a Yoruba boy. The spinster said she is still unmarried because she can’t also marry a Yoruba boy…… so apt….

Omo yoruba hw market ..cheesy

http://bbcafricanews..nl/2015/11/dont-marry-yoruba-boy-daughter-of.html?m=1#

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Ginaz(f): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tzoracle: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:
undecided

Raw truth,hurts

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by prestige2013: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lack of Virtues.......
Who will marry a rattlesnake?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by prestige2013: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lack of Virtues.......

Who dare marry a rattlesnake? when she lost values finish she is blaming it on Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by tzoracle: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Prestige2013

Buh she's yoruba ba?

B4 u ppl say its ethnic bigotry
Ur own blood is saying all this things
Don't throw away the baby with the bath water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Florblu(f): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
If u believe this post,then you are gullible.
Sis Kemi has always been acting like a bastard though Pa Olunloyo is yet to certify her as one
Help me ask her for the father of her first son abi na daughter she get sef.Mtchew
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by DeviIhimself: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Florblu:
If u believe this post,then you are gullible.
Sis Kemi has always been acting like a bastard though Pa Olunloyo is yet to certify her as one
Help me ask her for the father of her first son abi na daughter she get sef.Mtchew

grin e pain am

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by imamabi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
The problem with some people is that they generalize things forgetting that her father was once a Yoruba boy. ***Yuck!***

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by prestige2013: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
tzoracle:
Prestige2013

Buh she's yoruba ba?

I never supported ethnic bigotry, I so much believe in personal character because one Igbo hurts you does not mean all Igbos are bad, I have friends from other ethnic groups and religious groups.

Preach Love always and not religion nor race superiority.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Patented: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pple like to blame someone else for their plight and refuse to take responsibility for their predicament. So she cant marry a Yoruba Boy, other men nko?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Cholls(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
My brothers and sisters please tell this old cargo to keep shut and let God talk.
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by willow0804: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
She is correct, even my Yoruba female friends told me the same, that's why they are dying to date igbo guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aunty Kemi ti fi ori gbale grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by osesology(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
...and your dad was once a yoruba boy, shey? ok na
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
The truth is that a Yoruba girl once told me this, for Kemi Olunloyo to be saying this too then there is more to understand. cheesy cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lalasticlala have you travelled for Christmas? cool
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by docsholz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Jokay07(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
tzoracle:
Prestige2013

Buh she's yoruba ba?

who cares? what happen to the igbo guys that are hardwoking? Are they gold digger too? The woman is simply frustrated in life
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Balkan(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
The only yoruba girl that is very truthful.
She belongs to the class of Gov. Fayose.

Why do you think Yoruba girls worship Igbo guys like God. Though their girls are dirtier than their Guys.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Jokay07(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The truth is that a Yoruba girl once told me this, for Kemi Olunloyo to be saying this too then there is more to understand. cheesy cheesy cool
there is nothing to understand. Here in my street at Awka, I can count up to 9 women who are yet to marry. The truth is, Aunty kemi is facing life crisis and busy pointing blame fingers. If the yoruba guys are gold diggers, what happen to the igbo guys too? Are they also gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by DeviIhimself: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:

no wonder shocked
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is not a good news for SEUN.... grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Abi o is it bcuz of yoruba guys she will never marry?
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jokay07:
there is nothing to understand. Here in my street at Awka, I can count up to 9 women who are yet to marry. The truth is, Aunty kemi is facing life crisis and busy pointing blame fingers. If the yoruba guys are gold diggers, what happen to the igbo guys too? Are they also gold digger.

Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:

Pls take this to front page
And as a mod you have to speak Language everybody comprehends

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Balkan:
The only yoruba girl that is very truthful.
She belongs to the class of Gov. Fayose.

Why do you think Yoruba girls worship Igbo guys like God. Though their girls are dirtier than their Guys.
Who's d yorubas worshiping as God? 4 ur information more igbo women date yorubas
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
kaycid77:

Pls take this to front page
And as a mod you have to speak Language everybody comprehends
Front page kor south east ni. Yoruba men r dis and dat yet wen ur females comes they dont go back. chior
Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Balkan(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
chowlade:

Who's d yorubas worshiping as God? 4 ur information more igbo women date yorubas . Making d best igbo guys to die 4 village dirty unyoruba gals. Yoruba girls are not even in d South east like millions of igbos in d SW snatching our married husbands or turn to Oloshos
this is the truth I have just said. Yoruba girl don't wash their pants and bra. I can't imagine me dating one.

Pls. Don't spoil my appetite this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Jokay07(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
why asking

1 Like

Re: Don’t Marry A Yoruba Boy – Daughter Of Former Oyo State Governor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Balkan:
this is the truth I have just said. Yoruba girl don't wash their pants and bra. I can't imagine me dating one.

Pls. Don't spoil my appetite this afternoon.

We are accustom to our yoruba men nothing can take dat away frm our dna. Let dem complain abt yoruba guys we all knw inside of them they all want a yoruba guy.

They dont wash but you cannot get any of them...if u speak and they discovered ur accent na turn off 2 dem too no matter ao dirty they might be.

D few igbo guys dating yoruba ladies r d ones dat can speak and act like yorubas otherwise ..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2)

Nigerian News Of The 80s,nothing Has Changed In Nigeria / Ex-governor James Ibori Who Was Jailed In The UK Now Back In Nigeria? / Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.