Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! (2278 Views)

I Want To 2 Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2009
Pls list d items i shall be eating regularly to get me fat or fatter b4 dis month/year runs out.
Thanks.
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by tboy1(m): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2009
eat very late - just before going 2 bed
eat loads of red meat
have lots of icecream in d middle of the night

all dis will definitely do the trick.
Goodluck!!!
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by chiogo(f): 1:18am On Jun 09, 2009
LOL, why would anybody want to be fat? maybe you want to add weight. I do but definitely not fat.

Just eat regularly, three square meals and snacks/desserts in between.

Lots of meat, be careful with steak(cholesterol) and fried foods. And what the poster before me said.
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, why would anybody want to be fat? maybe you want to add weight. I do but definitely not fat.

Just eat regularly, three square meals and snacks/desserts in between.

Lots of meat, be careful with steak(cholesterol) and fried foods. And what the poster before me said.
rotflmao, why wnt some ppl?
Some peeps are bone skinny, and for men, that is just not right

@post
The fastest way to gain weight is to eat and sleep right away. Be a couch potato.

Add more food than usual to your plate (even when you're full continue to eat), and perform less activities. Be a bum tongue

It's easy to gain weight, its harder to lose weight. For people with high metabolism, to gain weight would be a chore for y'all.

Some food I'd recommand:

Iyan (pounded yam)
eba
amala cheesy
ogbolo or ogbona, w/e its called
More meat. If you're a fish person, eat more than 3 servings of fish a day
Drink tea frequently
Rice (high in starch) cheesy
Pastries or sweet treats (esp honey bun)
Drink soda more often
Muffins
Bread

Or you can ask a typical american for what they eat.
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 1:45am On Jun 09, 2009
yeah everything gator said

and instead of tea, drink shakes and smoothies
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by chiogo(f): 1:46am On Jun 09, 2009
Lmao @ FL Gators

FL Gators:

It's easy to gain weight, its harder to lose weight. For people with high metabolism, to gain weight would be a chore for y'all.
I lose weight easier than I gain. Guess I have a high metabolism.

But haba! Being fat is never a good thing.

FL Gators:

Add more food than usual to your plate (even when you're full continue to eat), and perform less activities. Be a bum tongue
Gosh!! the food will just settle in the stomach and the result = pot belly.  lipsrsealed
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

yeah everything gator said

and instead of tea, drink shakes and smoothies
Girl, that's why I cant leave without starbucks tongue

Cold Cappuccino to wake you up, Hallelujah!!

@Chiogo
Same here, harder for me to gain weight, easier to lose it.
But its not good sometimes cuz then one lose control of how to stay healthy.
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:56am On Jun 09, 2009
I guess FL Gator is the GURU when it comes to getting fat cry cry cry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I guess FL Gator is the GURU when it comes to getting fat cry cry cry
YEA, I plead the fifth.

I loff my rolls/cellulites/free hanging skin, you jealous?
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2009
lol
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2009
Is that you in the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMFG!!! YOU HAVE HUGE BOOBS shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Is that you in the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMFG!!! YOU HAVE HUGE BOOBS shocked shocked
I thought we already got pass that phase
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2009
lol
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2009
For real this is the first time I'm seeing your pic, I'm freaking getting a boner this late at night angry angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2009
@oyinda
I swear, you lol more than CH2 curses tongue tongue

@Ogidiboy
ehrmm ewww shocked

sofrey sofrey,
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2009
I think that girl oyinda is high off some mushrooms angry tongue

Gator abeg more pics sad
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2009
:d
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2009
Gator abeg I want to see more of you cry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Gator abeg I want to see more of you cry
eeyah. Same here
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2009
I asked first angry angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2009
ogidi u have to be patient. show her some of u first then she will reciprocate tongue
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

ogidi u have to be patient. show her some of u first then she will reciprocate tongue

Ive already shown that girl a pic of me, it's her turn now angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2009
hehehe. Oyinda, just say you wanna see him.
He's hot though kiss
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Ive already shown that girl a pic of me, it's her turn now angry

u didn't show her o. I only see masqurades in ur profile

FL Gators:

hehehe. Oyinda, just say you wanna see him.
He's hot though kiss

then u should show him more pics of u now wink don't deprive the poor boy abeg
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by No2Atheism(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2009
why the heck would u want to get fat,  grin grin grin what is it with people and fat sef,

@FLGators u better not even think about getting fat or else am going to divorce u publicly
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

u didn't show her o. I only see masqurades in ur profile

then u should show him more pics of u now wink don't deprive the poor boy abeg

Thank you my sister, I knew I could always count on you kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

why the heck would u want to get fat, grin grin grin what is it with people are fat sef,

@FLGators u better not even think about getting fat or else am going to divorce u publicly
LOL, amI not?
Dayo said "You're big. I never thought you were that big". rotfl, so you see. . .

@Ogidiboy
Show me some more pix

@Oyinda
same to you
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by No2Atheism(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, amI not?
Dayo said "You're big. I never thought you were that big". rotfl, so you see. . .

Don't mind Dayo maybe he was talking about something else being big grin grin grin, u are not fat my dear.

Hence any attempt to be fat would be met with violent public response and that is a military order grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by oyinda3(f): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2009
ogidi you have to show her more pics cheesy

atheism pls exit this thread. u are not wanted. this is abt gator and ogidi. u shall not try to claim ne1
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by OgidiBoy(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2009
oyinda.:

ogidi you have to show her more pics cheesy

atheism pls exit this thread. u are not wanted. this is abt gator and ogidi. u shall not try to claim ne1

I emailed her about 10 of my pics just last week, how many more pics of me does she want angry
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2009
@N2A
Actually, I've tried to get fat.
The reason why some women do actually want to get bigger thighs sometimes its depressing to walk pass a reflecting object and you look like a walking stick. And sometimes you feel ur pelvic bones and shoulder bones.

@ogidi
I dey wait o, seriously
Re: I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I emailed her about 10 of my pics just last week, how many more pics of me does she want angry
I dey wait, you don swim in hot oil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With / OMG! "Beware Of What You Drink"; See What A Man Allegedly Saw In A Can Of Malta / *remy Pap * Different Spices And Variants For Adults And Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.