Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor (1398 Views)

Please Rate My Photoshop CS6 Designs / Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Serial Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by austino3050(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please am i need of a good computer school where i can learn how to use photoshop tools and dreamwaver effectively around ikeja and environs... Please i need your reconmmendations..
Re: In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by DikSin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why pay money to enslave yourself under someone when you can learn with 100% liberty? undecided

Anyways, I have a one-on-one 15GB Adobe Photoshop Tutorial by Lynda for sale if you don't mind.
Re: In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by austino3050(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
SEnd ur contact details to austino3050@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by austino3050(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
DikSin:
Why pay money to enslave yourself under someone when you can learn with 100% liberty? undecided
Send ur contact details to austino3050@gmail.com
Anyways, I have a one-on-one 15GB Adobe Photoshop Tutorial by Lynda for sale if you don't mind.

DikSin:
Re: In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by DerrickM(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2015
@DIKSIN: Attending a good school of branding in Lagos isn't a bad idea. Not everyone can be like you & learn with video tutorials solely. The most effective way of learning a new design software is have an expert user break it down to its basic tools & then one follows up with free/premium tutorials from Digital Tutors(now PluralSight Creatives),Lynda,FxPhD,PSDBox & YouTube.
You learn more from interacting with other users & different creative perspectives.

DikSin:

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Photoshop Cs6 Tutor by NathanHatchett: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Hi, you can get free photoshop tutorial from official website: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/topics-cs6.html?promoid=KFPHY
Also, you can get start with adding watermark in Photoshop, which will be much easier. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

30 Of Some Of The Best Swaptober Drawings Of 2016 / Come In And Learn Motion Graphic / See this: Special Arts with Specila Effects (Mini Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.