Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (44112 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / If God Created Everything For Men, What Purpose Do Other Planets serve?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
micodon:

smh.Im sorry for you,
You should be sorry for yourself
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
zeemahn:

I don't expect you to agree at all that the bible has contradictions.

I did not blindly come to that conclusion. I checked the evidence.

You should too.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
AgricSalt:

I did not blindly come to that conclusion. I checked the evidence.

You should too.

You did. You were born a christian probably to JW parents. You were brain washed from birth just like isis/bh children. You're blinded and will continue to ignore evidence that point the other way. You were not convinced to be what you are by reason so I don't expect anythibg more than 'My own way/bible/religion is the true one. So typical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
zeemahn:

Wow wow wow. What kind of light? Sunlight? light from where? If you talk about sustaining life then the sun should have been created before anything else or at least before any living thing. Last time I checked some living things where created before the sun.

And what obvious criteria are you pointing out here? 'the day'? hmm

And they are?
Your list of living things before the sun?
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
dayvid0bedz:

And they are?
Your list of living things before the sun?

Then he commanded, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants, those that bear grain and those that bear fruit”—and it was done. So the earth produced all kinds of plants, and God was pleased with what he saw.

Check your bible for more info.

Gosh. You shouldn't be asking for,this. Bibles are everywhere
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
alexis007:
But 24 hours still make a day in Jerusalem, huh

Or is the counting different over there?
...repeat my comment, read it with understanding. If u no get then ask the Lord in Prayer.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2016
zeemahn:

Then he commanded, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants, those that bear grain and those that bear fruit”—and it was done. So the earth produced all kinds of plants, and God was pleased with what he saw.

Lol..funny enough!!.I should say we all read the the same Bible buh understand differently,so you believe what you wanna and I believe what I'd like to.How bout that?.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2016
dayvid0bedz:

Lol..funny enough!!.I should say we all read the the same Bible buh understand differently,so you believe what you wanna and I believe what I'd like to.How bout that?.

Wonderful! Sure! My understanding

Day 3: Plants and Trees(some of the living things that,need sunlight the most)
Day 4: The greater light named 'sun' and lesser light named 'moon' etc

Yours please?
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
zeemahn:

Wonderful! Sure! My understanding

Day 3: Plants and Trees(some of the living things that,need sunlight the most)
Day 4: The greater light named 'sun' and lesser light named 'moon' etc

Yours please?

ThankYou..
Now let's be logical..here's a question you should give an answer to..

Do you think there's rational answer to every question you ask about the creation story?
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dayvid0bedz: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Orikinla:
OP and others, mortals can never understand what is beyond their knowledge.
The answer is written in John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

If you can understand the meaning the WORD.
Amen.

BlessYou!!
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
dayvid0bedz:

ThankYou..
Now let's be logical..here's a question you should give an answer to..

Do you think there's rational answer to every question you ask about the creation story?

The story itself ain't logical. Its,Mythical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
zeemahn:

God only knows how many times this question will be asked only to show how embarrassing it is for the person asking....
Bro, am not sure u read the creation even....wat was the first command in the creation story? Plantation or Luminance? please read and answer....

again

it wud seem that u have forgotten it's a creation event and not a scientific exploration of how plants survive....at the creation of vegetation was there light or not? please answer! if u say not, how come that was marked the third day since the Bible defined day before hand?

it wud seem u r naive of the fact that some plants do survive n live even without sunlight? moreover from the creation event....God created "lights" and den named the ones we see in our sky as "sun" and the "moon". it wud seem that those are not the source of the light which was commanded afore time.

so how cud the plants not thrive even without them creation of the sun? (I wudnt even discuss the omnipotence of the Creator and His ability to sustain the created vegetation temporarily before concluding the events)

study to object logically and stop attacking strawman

1 Like

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
dejilg:

God only knows how many times this question will be asked only to show how embarrassing it is for the person asking....
Bro, am not sure u read the creation even....wat was the first command in the creation story? Plantation or Luminance? please read and answer....

again

it wud seem that u have forgotten it's a creation event and not a scientific exploration of how plants survive....at the creation of vegetation was there light or not? please answer! if u say not, how come that was marked the third day since the Bible defined day before hand?

it wud seem u r naive of the fact that some plants do survive n live even without sunlight? moreover from the creation event....God created "lights" and den named the ones we see in our sky as "sun" and the "moon". it wud seem that those are not the source of the light which was commanded afore time.

so how cud the plants not thrive even without them creation of the sun? (I wudnt even discuss the omnipotence of the Creator and His ability to sustain the created vegetation temporarily before concluding the events)

study to object logically and stop attacking strawman

Logic? What is the logic behind creating luminance before the sun and other stars?
Or creating plants only to sustain them temporarily before creating the sun? Then you're talking about some plants that don't need oxygen but still talk about gods omnipotence, and the creation myth not being a scientific exploration yet you're talking logic? Where is that luminance today? Do you even know the science about day and night? You contradicted yourself many times.

Meh, I see a confused man sinking with his straws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by alexis007(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
...repeat my comment, read it with understanding. If u no get then ask the Lord in Prayer.
If this is the best you can give as an explanation, then I think I'm interacting with the wrong person.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
zeemahn:

Logic? What is the logic behind creating luminance before the sun and other stars?
Or creating plants only to sustain them temporarily before creating the sun? Then you're talking about some plants that don't need oxygen but still talk about gods omnipotence, and the creation myth not being a scientific exploration yet you're talking logic? Where is that luminance today? Do you even know the science about day and night? You contradicted yourself many times.

Meh, I see a confused man sinking with his straws.

wen u r exposed u do sound like a broken record....if the creation account is a myth....prove it....dont just say it

secondly tell us about the "science of day and night"

how did I contradicted myself....dont just write expressions, prove it

now that u have been exposed for all to see that not all plants (I never mentioned oxygen) need sunlight to thrive, u then conclude that God's omnipotence must be illogical... must the sun be the first object God must create? or u think our laws of nature has a demand on what God can do? please henceforth engage reasonable and show why d order of the creation is impossible and not why God should do it in an order "ur almighty mind" proposed!
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
dejilg:

wen u r exposed u do sound like a broken record....if the creation account is a myth....prove it....dont just say it

secondly tell us about the "science of day and night"

how did I contradicted myself....dont just write expressions, prove it

now that u have been exposed for all to see that not all plants (I never mentioned oxygen) need sunlight to thrive, u then conclude that God's omnipotence must be illogical... must the sun be the first object God must create? or u think our laws of nature has a demand on what God can do? please henceforth engage reasonable and show why d order of the creation is impossible and not why God should do it in an order "ur almighty mind" proposed!

So you exposed me? Now clap for yourself.
Science of day and night? Google helps those who help themselves. Don't let religion to make you extremely lazy. tongue
Show me where I said all plants need sunlight to survive. Or you are exposing yourself. And the bible did not even talk about plants needing sunlight or not.What the bible showed was that
1-Light was created before the sources of light logical blunder
2-plants were created before the sun(which is essential for their survival) another logical blunder
What did stone age men that wrote the myth know about plants needing sunlight or the sun being the primary source of light? nothing I guess.

Yet you where bringing logic into the issue. Logic is not compatible with your creation myth brother thats why I said you are contradicting yourself. I don't expect you to agree that your divinely inspired stone age fairytale writers made logical blunders.

Meanwhile I am observing the drift. But whatever shape you want this argument to take I'm ready!

Another statement full of contradictions and logical blunders and ohh, you even helped me to conclude? Thanks but no thanks! This does'nt sound like me. I mean, I dont reason like you undecided
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
alexis007:
If this is the best you can give as an explanation, then I think I'm interacting with the wrong person.

Have a nice day
k
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by orunto27: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
The Topic is incorrect.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeemahn:

So you exposed me? Now clap for yourself.
Science of day and night? Google helps those who help themselves. Don't let religion to make you extremely lazy. tongue
Show me where I said all plants need sunlight to survive. Or you are exposing yourself. And the bible did not even talk about plants needing sunlight or not.What the bible showed was that
1-Light was created before the sources of light logical blunder
2-plants were created before the sun(which is essential for their survival) another logical blunder
What did stone age men that wrote the myth know about plants needing sunlight or the sun being the primary source of light? nothing I guess.

Yet you where bringing logic into the issue. Logic is not compatible with your creation myth brother thats why I said you are contradicting yourself. I don't expect you to agree that your divinely inspired stone age fairytale writers made logical blunders.

Meanwhile I am observing the drift. But whatever shape you want this argument to take I'm ready!

Another statement full of contradictions and logical blunders and ohh, you even helped me to conclude? Thanks but no thanks! This does'nt sound like me. I mean, I dont reason like you undecided
sound

yes of cos u can't reason like me... let's review wat u had accused the creation story of

1. that God created plants without sunlight

now please answer me this one question before I can show how contradictory u sound....

what is the use of sunlight to the growth of the plants?

when u carefully answer dis, den let's decide if this has been provided for before the plants were created.

2. your argument says that light was created before the source of light: my question is, do u know all d sources of light?

3. on the source of light issue, it wud seem u hold God to a standard of "you can't have light without telling the source it's from" ... this here shows that u must have an "ultimate mind" as I pointed earlier

4. it's stone age myth, thanks we have been told severally.... but this myth has preempted modern science concerning the origin of the universe for years by positing an absolute beginning.... this stone aged people must know nothing at all
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
dejilg:
sound

yes of cos u can't reason like me... let's review wat u had accused the creation story of

1. that God created plants without sunlight

now please answer me this one question before I can show how contradictory u sound....

what is the use of sunlight to the growth of the plants?

when u carefully answer dis, den let's decide if this has been provided for before the plants were created.

2. your argument says that light was created before the source of light: my question is, do u know all d sources of light?

3. on the source of light issue, it wud seem u hold God to a standard of "you can't have light without telling the source it's from" ... this here shows that u must have an "ultimate mind" as I pointed earlier

4. it's stone age myth, thanks we have been told severally.... but this myth has preempted modern science concerning the origin of the universe for years by positing an absolute beginning.... this stone aged people must know nothing at all

1 Photo synthesis-Thats the importance of the sun to plants. Maybe I'm gisting with someone who never had agric and intergrated science classes in his lifetime. who knows? what do you want us to decide? the bible is supposed to be accurate and precise. You seem to be in a state of cognitive disonance here lol

2 Sure! The sun and other stars. The others comes from animals, and man made sources.

3 Sorry, which of the over 6000 gods are you talking about? If you think being logical and knowing some basic science makes me have an ultimate mind then I've discovered another reason why black Africa is still backward.

4 Said a Christain who believes that his own big book containing fairy tales is authentic than other numerous books containing fairytales. What was I even expecting? Something worse maybe!
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Brandel: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2016
This makes me think of a black man who has never left his village. Telling his children every man in the world is black. grin grin angry
My broda. Ask your scientist they will tell you that as time passes they find more evidence to believe that someone made everything and this someone knowledge cannot be understood by little brains like ours. So there is a Mighty God
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
zeemahn:

1 Photo synthesis-Thats the importance of the sun to plants. Maybe I'm gisting with someone who never had agric and intergrated science classes in his lifetime. who knows? what do you want us to decide? the bible is supposed to be accurate and precise. You seem to be in a state of cognitive disonance here lol

2 Sure! The sun and other stars. The others comes from animals, and man made sources.

3 Sorry, which of the over 6000 gods are you talking about? If you think being logical and knowing some basic science makes me have an ultimate mind then I've discovered another reason why black Africa is still backward.

4 Said a Christain who believes that his own big book containing fairy tales is authentic than other numerous books containing fairytales. What was I even expecting? Something worse maybe!

questions, is the sun as a physical body required for photosynthesis or light? seems u need to go back to that agric class again....

can there be other sources of light other than the sun and stars? my guess is you answered it, hence u contradicted itself

let's stick to the topic (the existence of God, leave the numbers out for another time)

fairy tales to those who are stuck on to the natural world that it can be fully explained and when we confront them with many other things events that are unexplainable, they start saying we don't know science (e.g Evolution crap)

a self proclaim atheist should at least be knowledgeable and ready to accept the truth (maybe not about God but about every other thing, and that includes the fact that the creation account makes sense)
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
dejilg:

questions, is the sun as a physical body required for photosynthesis or light? seems u need to go back to that agric class again....

can there be other sources of light other than the sun and stars? my guess is you answered it, hence u contradicted itself

let's stick to the topic (the existence of God, leave the numbers out for another time)

fairy tales to those who are stuck on to the natural world that it can be fully explained and when we confront them with many other things events that are unexplainable, they start saying we don't know science (e.g Evolution crap)

a self proclaim atheist should at least be knowledgeable and ready to accept the truth (maybe not about God but about every other thing, and that includes the fact that the creation account makes sense)

Sure! Light not the sun. genius. So what was the light source before the sun during creation according to the bible?

Genius. So you mean when God said 'let there be light'; stars, animals, the sun and man appeared and started producing light? Contradiction indeed!

Sticking to the topic? sure but mind you, 'God' means over 6000 things depending on who you are talking with. Fact!

Keep using your fairy tales to fill gaps. Meanwhile every new discovery made in the scientific field fills one of those gaps. You are surely running out of space grin grin

Lol at self proclaimed atheist. So what are you? world proclaimed fairy tale believer? The truth is around me and part of me. I accept it whole heartedly and it shows in how I live life everyday. I do good without hope for reward in an imaginary place and I despise evil not because I will burn eternaly if I do evil but because I have evolved to know the effect it has on my kind. Morality is in our genes. How else can one define TRUE freewill?

Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
zeemahn:

Sure! Light not the sun. genius. So what was the light source before the sun during creation according to the bible?

Genius. So you mean when God said 'let there be light'; stars, animals, the sun and man appeared and started producing light? Contradiction indeed!

Sticking to the topic? sure but mind you, 'God' means over 6000 things depending on who you are talking with. Fact!

Keep using your fairy tales to fill gaps. Meanwhile every new discovery made in the scientific field fills one of those gaps. You are surely running out of space grin grin

Lol at self proclaimed atheist. So what are you? world proclaimed fairy tale believer? The truth is around me and part of me. I accept it whole heartedly and it shows in how I live life everyday. I do good without hope for reward in an imaginary place and I despise evil not because I will burn eternaly if I do evil but because I have evolved to know the effect it has on my kind. Morality is in our genes. How else can one define TRUE freewill?

at last admitting that the sun z not wat matters to plant but light....finally it's sinking in....

tell me a rule that says the Creator has to mention the light source? can't that light source be supernatural? the so called fairytale has no contradiction in it....u wer d problem since u started commenting and now ur confusion is being cleared up gradually....now u start asking which "god" did it? and that "God" means 6000 things isn't true (again let's leave the numbers out....it's not helping ur cause)
u mean that same science dat didn't catch on to the fact that the universe had a beginning until recently? what gaps has it filled? please tell us.
yeah truth is all around u and in u....who is arguing that? please look for a better lie joor
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
dejilg:

at last admitting that the sun z not wat matters to plant but light....finally it's sinking in....

tell me a rule that says the Creator has to mention the light source? can't that light source be supernatural? the so called fairytale has no contradiction in it....u wer d problem since u started commenting and now ur confusion is being cleared up gradually....now u start asking which "god" did it? and that "God" means 6000 things isn't true (again let's leave the numbers out....it's not helping ur cause)
u mean that same science dat didn't catch on to the fact that the universe had a beginning until recently? what gaps has it filled? please tell us.
yeah truth is all around u and in u....who is arguing that? please look for a better lie joor

The sun matters so much not only to plants but also to animals and man. It is our source of light remember? Don't try to sound like a genius. It only make you look dumb. Sorry

Rule? The sun wouldn't have been necessary if there *WAS* a light source. Isn't this easy to grasp?

As for contradictions in your fairy-tale...google can show you hundreds. I'm not here to baby sit and spoon feed your deluded brain.

I still insist. god means over 6000 things. Ask around.

Don't bite the fingers that feed you. Science is open to criticism and modifications. Same cannot be said of religion. Why do you visit a hospital when you are sick? or go to school? Why don't you visit churches when sickness strikes? Why don't you read your bible and use it's teachings to develop cure for cancer, AIDS, and invent useful things too? Your life depends on years of scientific research. Actually, you gain little from religion!

Science has filled a lot of gaps in knowledge. eg we now know that disease is not caused by demons; we now know that the earth is well over 6-8000yrs rendering the genesis account false; we now know that most plants need light and the sun is the source of that light; we now know that contrary to what genesis says, the moon does not produce light, rather, it reflects light from the sun; we also know that the earth is way smaller than the stars making it impossible for them to fall inside the earth; We now know that the human body is composed of materials we can study and understand;...I could go on and on.

I don't need to lie to prove anything.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by dejilg(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
zeemahn:

The sun matters so much not only to plants but also to animals and man. It is our source of light remember? Don't try to sound like a genius. It only make you look dumb. Sorry

Rule? The sun wouldn't have been necessary if there *WAS* a light source. Isn't this easy to grasp?

As for contradictions in your fairy-tale...google can show you hundreds. I'm not here to baby sit and spoon feed your deluded brain.

I still insist. god means over 6000 things. Ask around.

Don't bite the fingers that feed you. Science is open to criticism and modifications. Same cannot be said of religion. Why do you visit a hospital when you are sick? or go to school? Why don't you visit churches when sickness strikes? Why don't you read your bible and use it's teachings to develop cure for cancer, AIDS, and invent useful things too? Your life depends on years of scientific research. Actually, you gain little from religion!

Science has filled a lot of gaps in knowledge. eg we now know that disease is not caused by demons; we now know that the earth is well over 6-8000yrs rendering the genesis account false; we now know that most plants need light and the sun is the source of that light; we now know that contrary to what genesis says, the moon does not produce light, rather, it reflects light from the sun; we also know that the earth is way smaller than the stars making it impossible for them to fall inside the earth; We now know that the human body is composed of materials we can study and understand;...I could go on and on.

I don't need to lie to prove anything.

it seems u can't give up on contradicting ursef abi? tell me now, which is important to the plants and animals? the sun as a physical object or the light from the sun? will any other object able to provide light like the sun do for the plants and animals? please answer....

it wud seem u will dodge the fact that God cud have used a supernatural light source before the creation of the sun....

and ashamed that u have now moved away from ur main argument that God created vegetation before he created the sun.....I told u that it is only in ur deluded mind that u do not see that the condition needed for the vegetation to thrive was already in place....

again u show us no where in the Bible where it is mentioned that the earth is 6000 years old....like I said the only thing that u can get that is 6000 years is from the Creation of Man....go back to ur science table and learn how the expansion factor of the universe affects time.

u claim and insist "god" means 6000 things.....well again I will tell u that it is false (and I insist too)

u haven't done justice to the fact that I told u that ur so called science just caught up to the fact that the universe isn't eternal...or u believe scientist have always seen the earth as having a beginning? like I said the Bible got this fact right even before ur so called scientist got it....
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
dejilg:

it seems u can't give up on contradicting ursef abi? tell me now, which is important to the plants and animals? the sun as a physical object or the light from the sun? will any other object able to provide light like the sun do for the plants and animals? please answer....

it wud seem u will dodge the fact that God cud have used a supernatural light source before the creation of the sun....

and ashamed that u have now moved away from ur main argument that God created vegetation before he created the sun.....I told u that it is only in ur deluded mind that u do not see that the condition needed for the vegetation to thrive was already in place....

again u show us no where in the Bible where it is mentioned that the earth is 6000 years old....like I said the only thing that u can get that is 6000 years is from the Creation of Man....go back to ur science table and learn how the expansion factor of the universe affects time.

u claim and insist "god" means 6000 things.....well again I will tell u that it is false (and I insist too)

u haven't done justice to the fact that I told u that ur so called science just caught up to the fact that the universe isn't eternal...or u believe scientist have always seen the earth as having a beginning? like I said the Bible got this fact right even before ur so called scientist got it....

Religion has made you so illogical. Light always has a source. Stop asking me which is important between light and the sun. Answer this question : Where does day light come from? Where does torchlight come from? Where does Starlight come from?

Which of the 6000 gods? And quote your scriptures to support your claim that a supernatural light source was used. If you can't then you have been joking.

If hardworking scientists hadn't discovered that sunlight was essential for life nko?
Genesis stated it clearly that plants were created before sunlight and stars.

To be honest this doesn't add upp. I have not moved away from my main argument. I am insisting that Genesis creation myth about plants being created before the sun is a blunder and makes it invalid. On the contrary, it is you that is digressing by shifting the argument to "is it light or the sun as a physical body...what rule makes it impossible for a supernatural light not to exist then.." What was created first? Plants or The Sun?

Again you drift further to contradict yourself by stating that ALL conditions were in place before plants were created. Meanwhile, I keep asking; what were these conditions? Where in the Bible can I read about this supernatural light that was created before plants and the sun? Why can't you provide a reasonable answer? No p sha.

Religious scholers have calculated from the Bible that the earth and the universe MUST BE about 6000 years. If you disagree then I can rightly conclude as I have always done that even people within the same religion still contradict themselves with numerous biblical interpretation and counter interpretations. That shows how confused you are both individually and as a group.

I have done justice to this now. Lemme do 'more justice' to it sha.
1- Science is not infallible. Some theories have become established facts. Some are being tested. Some have been found to be deficient and have been modified. Some have been falsified. Scientific theories are verifiable and falsifiable. Science is not undisputed. It is open to inquiry and criticism. Can the same be said of religion? No! and that is why religious warriors like you are everywhere barking at people who harbour different perspectives about life. Extremists are also busy committing atrocities in the name of religion. Yet, the 'God' you defend is nowhere to be found. hmmm.
2-Selective observation! The Bible seem to have gotten this one right so you pick it. If novel theories prove this wrong again or something else comes up you will vehemently disagree. But if it is as 'guessed' in the Bible, you'll open your mouth and shout the Bible predicted this correctly but after everything, your biblical predictions still depend on science. I'm beginning to imagine what you would have been spewing if plants don't need sunlight.

Hope your good.
Don't forget to tell me why the Bible has not taught us how to invent useful things or cure deadly diseases.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
dejilg:

Religion has made you so illogical. Light always has a source. Stop asking me which is important between light and the sun. Answer this question : Where does day light come from? Where does torchlight come from? Where does Starlight come from?

Which of the 6000 gods? And quote your scriptures to support your claim that a supernatural light source was used. If you can't then you have been joking.

If hardworking scientists hadn't discovered that sunlight was essential for life nko?
Genesis stated it clearly that plants were created before sunlight and stars.

To be honest this doesn't add upp. I have not moved away from my main argument. I am insisting that Genesis creation myth about plants being created before the sun is a blunder and makes it invalid. On the contrary, it is you that is digressing by shifting the argument to "is it light or the sun as a physical body...what rule makes it impossible for a supernatural light not to exist then.." What was created first? Plants or The Sun?

Again you drift further to contradict yourself by stating that ALL conditions were in place before plants were created. Meanwhile, I keep asking; what were these conditions? Where in the Bible can I read about this supernatural light that was created before plants and the sun? Why can't you provide a reasonable answer? No p sha.

Religious scholers have calculated from the Bible that the earth and the universe MUST BE about 6000 years. If you disagree then I can rightly conclude as I have always done that even people within the same religion still contradict themselves with numerous biblical interpretation and counter interpretations. That shows how confused you are both individually and as a group.

I have done justice to this now. Lemme do 'more justice' to it sha.
1- Science is not infallible. Some theories have become established facts. Some are being tested. Some have been found to be deficient and have been modified. Some have been falsified. Scientific theories are verifiable and falsifiable. Science is not undisputed. It is open to inquiry and criticism. Can the same be said of religion? No! and that is why religious warriors like you are everywhere barking at people who harbour different perspectives about life. Extremists are also busy committing atrocities in the name of religion. Yet, the 'God' you defend is nowhere to be found. hmmm.
2-Selective observation! The Bible seem to have gotten this one right so you pick it. If novel theories prove this wrong again or something else comes up you will vehemently disagree. But if it is as 'guessed' in the Bible, you'll open your mouth and shout the Bible predicted this correctly but after everything, your biblical predictions still depend on science. I'm beginning to imagine what you would have been spewing if plants don't need sunlight.

Hope your good? And don't forget to tell me why your bible has not helped you to discover cures for deadly diseases or why it has not helped you to invent any useful thing.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by oaroloye(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is a foolish idea of Unbelievers.

Causality applies to the Heaven/Earth Universe stack, where Time can flow in any of NINE Directions.

. THE NINE TIME VECTORS.

PAST to PAST; PAST to PRESENT; PAST to FUTURE.
PRESENT to PAST; PRESENT to PRESENT; PRESENT to FUTURE.
FUTURE to PAST; FUTURE to PRESENT; FUTURE to FUTURE.

[See: EXCALIBUR REVISITED, by Geoffrey Filbert (a co-founder of SCIENTOLOGY).]

The issue of where. God came from in unimportant.

Our immediate business is to attain ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27.)

1. THE ABOVE; 2. THE BELOW.
3. THE EARTH; 4. THE NETHER REALMS.
5. FIRE; 6. WATER.
7. THE MOVING; 8. THE STATIONARY.
9. THE LOUD; 10. THE SILENT.
Re: If God Created Everything, Who Created God? by kingsmith4(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dis s d greatest evil! 2 ask GOD hw he existed!! GOD said' n I qoute...I BEGOT NOT AND I WAS NOT BEGOTTEN: I CREATED ALL AND I WAS NOT CREATED! Jus leave it there as God has put it n stop questioning him him alone knows all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.