Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

When A Girl Ask You This....! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You This....! (10376 Views)

Why Will A Girl Ask These Questions? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
To the Guys.... when a Girl ask you "What do you really want"

Abeg what is your reply and next move??

For me.... I go just ignore her for life *## or less God speak to her
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Rapoo(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just tell them!! I want ur body lying on my bed when ever an ho**y!! Simple and short

Case closed
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by JudgementHammer: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Show more care and don't tell her ur intensions. Then later don't be regular but still get in touch. After a while, na she go dey find u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by sinaj(f): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cme to spy tongue
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by younghartz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
nothing much,just ur heart grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rapoo:
I just tell them!! I want ur body lying on my bed when ever an ho**y!! Simple and short

Case closed

cheesy.... I feel you bro!
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Exactly the kind of question I love to be asked by ladies. What do you want from me, who am I to you and similar questions. Just tell her what she want to hear. Sweet stuff, assurance and make her feel on top of the world even if you don't mean them. No be she ask question, she go get a perfect answer.

Fact is, ladies don't really mind if you're lying and they know guys are likely to distort their true intentions but still just love to be sweet talked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Show more care and don't tell her ur intensions. Then later don't be regular but still get in touch. After a while, na she go dey find u.

My guy you get time for women.... The Lord is your strength Bro!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Exactly the kind of question I love to be asked by ladies. What do you want from me, who am I to you and similar questions. Just tell her what she want to hear. Sweet stuff, assurance and make her feel on top of the world even if you don't mean them. No be she ask question, she go get a perfect answer.

Fact is, ladies don't really mind if you're lying and they know guys are likely to distort their true intentions but still just love to be sweet talked.

Funny thing is.... In every 100 girl I meet 70 - 90 will likely ask me this question after forking..... Maybe when I want to go the third time cheesy shocked and they see there's no love bruh undecided

But thing is.... No matter what you tell them.... They no care of your gibberish angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

shocked we mind if you're lying!!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by JudgementHammer: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
biz2get:

My guy you get time for women.... The Lord is your strength Bro!!! lipsrsealed
Lolz. Amen o bros. If d woman na my kind, I no dey like dull them.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Lolz. Amen o bros. If d woman na my kind, I no dey like dull them.

smiley, But you can't tell if she's your "kind" until she knows what you really want.....
And then all of a sudden after first forking you lose interest... shocked sad..
Good luck anyways cheesy
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
YourMain:

shocked we mind if you're lying!!!!

Yes you don't mind. You want to hear the positives and not anything that would ruin the mood. Just like she's asking A what he want from her she's asking B and perhaps C same question, just to feel appreciated as you lots are usually aware we would lie.

It's just like when some of you ask, but why me and not other girls. The anticipated answer isn't something you're unfamiliar with but still want to hear just to feel good. You lots can sincerely tell what a guy true intentions are by his actions without such questions but like they say words easily sway your minds. Especially when they're sweetened.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
biz2get:

Funny thing is.... In every 100 girl I meet 70 - 90 will likely ask me this question after forking..... Maybe when I want to go the third time cheesy shocked and they see there's no love bruh undecided

But thing is.... No matter what you tell them.... They no care of your gibberish angry

Thank you. It's just like when they ask you in the middle of a steamy romance that's about leading to the 'main thing' if you truly love them or just keeping them for sex. They already know the obvious answer and are indeed longing for the sex but just want it appear as if they're indulging to please you coz of the assurance you gave. We can't be deceived by their antics. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by JudgementHammer: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

smiley, But you can't tell if she's your "kind" until she knows what you really want.....
And then all of a sudden after first forking you lose interest... shocked sad..
Good luck anyways cheesy
I understand u bros. My kind 4 forking dey. My kind 4 marriage dey. My kind to carry gum body small for a season dey

I just meant dat no be all d gals I fit flow with. Once I notice say she get oversabi habit, I no go even tease her.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by danidee10(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2015
I go tell am Wetin wizkid talk na....I want ur body sleeping in my beeeeeed.....if she concur den we fire dey go.... But if she no gree...I'll be like baby ahn ahnnnn I was just kidding I'm nt that kind of guy na u shld know me better grin
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes you don't mind. You want to hear the positives and not anything that would ruin the mood. Just like she's asking A what he want from her she's asking B and perhaps C same question, just to feel appreciated as you lots are usually aware we would lie.

It's just like when some of you ask, but why me and not other girls. The anticipated answer isn't something you're unfamiliar with but still want to hear just to feel good. You lots can sincerely tell what a guy true intentions are by his actions without such questions but like they say words easily sway your minds. Especially when they're sweetened.

No no no. I agree there are some girls who don't mind when yous lie and they know it's a lie.

You guys don't behave like the shitheads yous are when you want to get what you're after. You treat us exactly the way we want to be treated and do everything we like. So obviously if you told us something sweet we'd believe you. You guys don't treat us badly Then tell us something sweet expecting us to believe.

So you can't blame us when we believe your lies now can you ? Then we give you want yous want and inside were prayer you still mean all the things yous said beforehand and then the devil comes out.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

No no no. I agree there are some girls who don't mind when yous lie and they know it's a lie.

You guys don't behave like the shitheads yous are when you want to get what you're after. You treat us exactly the way we want to be treated and do everything we like. So obviously if you told us something sweet we'd believe you. You guys don't treat us badly Then tell us something sweet expecting us to believe.

So you can't blame us when we believe your lies now can you ? Then we give you want yous want and inside were prayer you still mean all the things yous said beforehand and then the devil comes out.

But in One Word!! you girls don't actually Care... Asking a guy what do you really want after he has wasted time and money... C'mon that's wicked angry
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2015
danidee10:
I go tell am Wetin wizkid talk na....I want ur body sleeping in my beeeeeed.....if she concur den we fire dey go.... But if she no gree...I'll be like baby ahn ahnnnn I was just kidding I'm nt that kind of guy na u shld know me better grin

She will tell you in Goldie's Voice... "Oboy Don't Touch My Body" grin grin
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

But in One Word!! you girls don't actually Care... Asking a guy what do you really want after he has wasted time and money... C'mon that's wicked angry

No!!! Obviously we don't want yous to lie. We do care.

I just said when we ask what do you really want we just want to make sure you still mean everything yous said before sex...
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank you. It's just like when they ask you in the middle of a steamy romance that's about leading to the 'main thing' if you truly love them or just keeping them for sex. They already know the obvious answer and are indeed longing for the sex but just want it appear as if they're indulging to please you coz of the assurance you gave. We can't be deceived by their antics. grin

Apart from that.... Just like every guy would want maybe s*x or relationship from a girl...

Every girl too has what they need from a Guy, once they have it... That's when the question would pop the most...

When the Gullible Guy comes asking what's up.... Why things are not right she being dey form grammer.... What do you w by from me?? angry
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by biz2get(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

I just said when we ask what do you really want we just want to make sure you still mean everything yous said before sex...

Wait.... Okay you care agreed!! But when you don't say anything bfor or after sex....

Maybe during a small quarrel the question pops... What does that mean? undecided
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2015
biz2get:

Wait.... Okay you care agreed!! But when you don't say anything bfor or after sex....

Maybe during a small quarrel the question pops... What does that mean? undecided

Yes! We just want to confirm yous actually care. Obviously during the middle of a fight you're exactly showcasing all the things you said when you were wooing the girl. And when you're wooing the girl you probably never fought with her.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2015
I will tell that i want her to be my yori yori.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 2:23am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

Well, you guys expect to be treated same way you were being treated when you were being courted, this is unrealistic and quixotic. The need to impress when an affair is being hatched can't be of same pendulum after it has been actualise. The expectation for a man to continually treat ladies nicely after a relationship has been struck should be discarded to avert disappointment.

It's even tiresome and dreary when someone does same thing repetitiously without a change. Let's not also forget that whilst guys are expected to initiate a relationship and impress their women, they too need to be wowed.

It is my believe that a guy with genuine intentions in a relationship would always requite impressionable gestures. But when the lady is withdrawn like its habitual when the relationship was being harnessed, the guy at some point gives up.

It is innate in us to be treat people the way we're being treated, so while ladies make no or little attempt to evoke romance and make their man feel on top of the world we can't sustain it alone, it's mutual efforts.

Now to be thematic to the issue in contention; we may lie at first when initiating a romance but wouldn't want to put up with more lies but questions like the ones highlighted would only fuel more half-truths and deception.

I don't want to call it insecurity but it does appear as if the constant need for validation, appraisal and appreciation by ladies from their man depicts some form of self-esteem challenges. It isn't guys responsibility to augment and snowball ladies self afflicted poor esteem issues, is it?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Just reading the guys comments above is making SMH

Women r just use nd dump to u guys

Playing with her emotions just to get her into bed wen in her own part she really likes u

Lying to her wen she trusted you

HMMMMMM

Dis is one of the reasons i stopped taking guys seriously

ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GUYS
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 3:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Just reading the guys comments above is making SMH

Women r just use nd dump to u guys

Playing with her emotions just to get her into bed wen in her own part she really likes u

Lying to her wen she trusted you

HMMMMMM

Dis is one of the reasons i stopped taking guys seriously

ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GUYS

You're only scratching the surface by saying when she really likes him without mentioning what ignited, maturated and made it blossomed. When she likes him because perhaps he's loaded and spoils her with gifts like they usually gloat about their boyfriends among their peers, it isn't 'him' that they like but the perks they get.

When ladies have established within their minds and circle that someone who isn't financially buoyant isn't fit to make passes at them needless to request for a relationship then guys too have the liberty and carte blanche to demand for sex. And even if the relationship crumbles at some point it should be seen as a fair play on both sides as all parties expectations were satisfactorily met, only that it wasn't sustainable.

So, no one should lament as it was akin to a business partnership while we employ love as a decoy to shield individualistic vested interest and to masquerade human's genic animalistic nature. You can't 'like' someone coz of the benefits and comfort they can provide and expect them not to get gbenshing in return.

If we're to take into account the law of equity and rectitude sef men are the ones being shortchanged and fleeced of their resources coz the sex was mutually beneficial.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, you guys expect to be treated same way you were being treated when you were being courted, this is unrealistic and quixotic. The need to impress when an affair is being hatched can't be of same pendulum after it has been actualise. The expectation for a man to continually treat ladies nicely after a relationship has been struck should be discarded to avert disappointment.

It's even tiresome and dreary when someone does same thing repetitiously without a change. Let's not also forget that whilst guys are expected to initiate a relationship and impress their women, they too need to be wowed.

It is my believe that a guy with genuine intentions in a relationship would always requite impressionable gestures. But when the lady is withdrawn like its habitual when the relationship was being harnessed, the guy at some point gives up.

It is innate in us to be treated the way we're being treated, so while ladies make no or little attempt to evoke romance and make their man feel on top of the world we can't sustain it alone, it's mutual efforts.

Now to be thematic to the issue in contention; we may lie at first when initiating a romance but wouldn't want to put up with more lies but questions like the ones highlighted would only fuel more half-truths and deception.

I don't want to call it insecurity but it does appear as if the constant need for validation, appraisal and appreciation by ladies from their man depicts some form of self-esteem challenges. It isn't guys responsibility to augment and snowball ladies self afflicted poor esteem issues, is it?

It's not even self esteem issues yeah. Obviously she's not asking cause everything is going rosy and well it's because something is off. If it's during or after yous have sex it's cause she doesn't want another hit it and quit it guy. We know how you men are when you get what you want ( not speaking from experience ).

And it's not like you males go from top notch wooing and romancing and gradually slow it down to a baseline. For a lot of cases the second you've smashed that's it like. You won't text her as much you won't call her as much. And suddenly everything centres your wants. Obviously with such drastic changes a lady would like to know where she stands and what better way than asking.

But you were wowed that's why you were wooing her in the first place ? If she can keep up the thing that made you want her, why can't keep up what it took to get her. Like it only makes sense, if you wanted her to smash and dash. Obviously she's going to ask you after you've smashed. We can't read minds. We don't know what your intentions are.

And if you wanted a long term thing we still wouldn't know your intentions. Eventually yous will have sex. Obviously she's also going to ask your intentions for her. We just want to know. Are we smash and dash or is this a long term commitment thing.
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by ronald4lif(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

It's not even self esteem issues yeah. Obviously she's not asking cause everything is going rosy and well it's because something is off. If it's during or after yous have sex it's cause she doesn't want another hit it and quit it guy. We know how you men are when you get what you want ( not speaking from experience ).

And it's not like you males go from top notch wooing and romancing and gradually slow it down to a baseline. For a lot of cases the second you've smashed that's it like. You won't text her as much you won't call her as much. And suddenly everything centres your wants. Obviously with such drastic changes a lady would like to know where she stands and what better way than asking.

But you were wowed that's why you were wooing her in the first place ? If she can keep up the thing that made you want her, why can't keep up what it took to get her. Like it only makes sense, if you wanted her to smash and dash. Obviously she's going to ask you after you've smashed. We can't read minds. We don't know what your intentions are.

And if you wanted a long term thing we still wouldn't know your intentions. Eventually yous will have sex. Obviously she's also going to ask your intentions for her. We just want to know. Are we smash and dash or is this a long term commitment thing.

Miss Bolu, you no dey sleep ni. I laughed really hard with some of the parlance you applied here, you nutter. grin

Hopefully, I'd have a comeback with a robust antithesis during the day as I want to hit the sheets now. It was an interesting discourse and looking forward to a second episode. grin
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by firstking01(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Op, u 've been disturbing a gal for relationship, and d day she decides to give u a full attention frm her heart, u decided to take a walk ba?,,,smh for u undecided
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're only scratching the surface by saying when she really likes him without mentioning what ignited, maturated and made it blossomed. When she likes him because perhaps he's loaded and spoils her with gifts like they usually gloat about their boyfriends among their peers, it isn't 'him' that they like but the perks they get.

When ladies have established within their minds and circle that someone who isn't financially buoyant isn't fit to make passes at them needless to request for a relationship then guys too have the liberty and carte blanche to demand for sex. And even if the relationship crumbles at some point it should be seen as a fair play on both sides as all parties expectations were satisfactorily met, only that it wasn't sustainable.

So, no one should lament as it was akin to a business partnership while we employ love as a decoy to shield individualistic vested interest and to masquerade human's genic animalistic nature. You can't 'like' someone coz of the benefits and comfort they can provide and expect them not to get gbenshing in return.

If we're to take into account the law of equity and rectitude sef men are the ones being shortchanged and fleeced of their resources coz the sex was mutually beneficial.
In summary of what you just wrote

U think she likes him cos of money, nd u think all girls are like dat

OK

I don't blame you tho

Keep thinking dat way

@QatarPlayboy do you believe dis
Re: When A Girl Ask You This....! by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:

madam...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.